The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Digital Marketing books/courses

Marketing, social media, advertising

rshinvest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 18, 2020
Hi all,

Is there any digital marketing books or courses that have gave you some success? I really don't think I need to purchase the ones by Tai Lopez, they are too overpriced. I was looking at Udemy and not sure how valid the courses are because anyone can teach a course on Udemy.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

harlansjobs

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 31, 2018
Hi all,

Is there any digital marketing books or courses that have gave you some success? I really don't think I need to purchase the ones by Tai Lopez, they are too overpriced. I was looking at Udemy and not sure how valid the courses are because anyone can teach a course on Udemy.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your feedback.

What gives one success in course differs for all. A course that I may find Shitty, someone else may find helpful, depending on where they are in their journey. To paraphrase two famous quotes- one man's junk is another man's treasure or from Superman the Movie - One person might read War and Peace and see it as a simple adventure novel and another might read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.

I have experienced really good courses and really bad courses on Udemy, so don't dismiss it.
Look at the course before you buy it. See the quality and amount of reviews, does the instructor respond to questions, has the course been updated and the length of the course, sometimes the longer the better, judge for yourself.

MattL

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 31, 2014
Finland
Digital marketing is a vast subject.

You need to be more specific.

What do you want to learn?

Or even better...

What kind of results do you want to achieve with this knowledge?

rshinvest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 18, 2020
Digital marketing is a vast subject.

You need to be more specific.

What do you want to learn?

Or even better...

What kind of results do you want to achieve with this knowledge?
You are absolutly correct. I am looking to learn more on the SEO side, kind of like turns visitors into sales.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
May 18, 2014
Canada
You are absolutly correct. I am looking to learn more on the SEO side, kind of like turns visitors into sales.
That’s not seo... seo would be getting your web properties to show in the serps which is a single form of traffic. It doesn’t involve converting those visitors into sales. For the latter you would need to under persuasion more than anythin, copywriting can help with that but it sounds like based on your questions you really need to focus on a foundation of sales psychology.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Have a look at links in my signature, and @eliquid’s Gold digital marketing thread.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.