The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Digital Marketing books/courses

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

rshinvest

PARKED
Dec 18, 2020
Hi all,

Is there any digital marketing books or courses that have gave you some success? I really don't think I need to purchase the ones by Tai Lopez, they are too overpriced. I was looking at Udemy and not sure how valid the courses are because anyone can teach a course on Udemy.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your feedback.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

harlansjobs

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 31, 2018
Hi all,

Is there any digital marketing books or courses that have gave you some success? I really don't think I need to purchase the ones by Tai Lopez, they are too overpriced. I was looking at Udemy and not sure how valid the courses are because anyone can teach a course on Udemy.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your feedback.

What gives one success in course differs for all. A course that I may find Shitty, someone else may find helpful, depending on where they are in their journey. To paraphrase two famous quotes- one man's junk is another man's treasure or from Superman the Movie - One person might read War and Peace and see it as a simple adventure novel and another might read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.

I have experienced really good courses and really bad courses on Udemy, so don't dismiss it.
Look at the course before you buy it. See the quality and amount of reviews, does the instructor respond to questions, has the course been updated and the length of the course, sometimes the longer the better, judge for yourself.

MattL

Contributor
Jan 31, 2014
The Cold North
Digital marketing is a vast subject.

You need to be more specific.

What do you want to learn?

Or even better...

What kind of results do you want to achieve with this knowledge?

rshinvest

PARKED
Dec 18, 2020
Digital marketing is a vast subject.

You need to be more specific.

What do you want to learn?

Or even better...

What kind of results do you want to achieve with this knowledge?
You are absolutly correct. I am looking to learn more on the SEO side, kind of like turns visitors into sales.

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 18, 2014
NS, Canada
You are absolutly correct. I am looking to learn more on the SEO side, kind of like turns visitors into sales.
That’s not seo... seo would be getting your web properties to show in the serps which is a single form of traffic. It doesn’t involve converting those visitors into sales. For the latter you would need to under persuasion more than anythin, copywriting can help with that but it sounds like based on your questions you really need to focus on a foundation of sales psychology.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Have a look at links in my signature, and @eliquid’s Gold digital marketing thread.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads