The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creativity and Entrepreneurship

Sorour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Sep 27, 2016
Hallo :)

For my master thesis "Creativity and entrepreneurship - The role of creativity support tools for start-ups" I have prepared a survey that I write at the Braunschweig University of Technology Chair of Informationmanagement. The aim of this survey is to find out how creativity affects the idea generation of start-up companies. I would ask you to honestly answer the questions and it takes not more than 10 minutes to complete the whole online questionnaire. Of course, your answers are anonymous and strictly confidential. I would be pleased if you could support me and wish you a nice week.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BqbE13X7Fg9dO5gCFLR8Y7c2H-Jo8K4kcb0dqDX2Ouw/edit

Thanks!

I have already written a paper about this subject for those who are interested :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• MCIS2016-final_with_attachment.pdf
    333.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

For my master thesis "Creativity and entrepreneurship - The role of creativity support tools for start-ups" I have prepared a survey that I write at the Braunschweig University of Technology Chair of Informationmanagement. The aim of this survey is to find out how creativity affects the idea generation of start-up companies. I would ask you to honestly answer the questions and it takes not more than 10 minutes to complete the whole online questionnaire. Of course, your answers are anonymous and strictly confidential. I would be pleased if you could support me and wish you a nice week.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BqbE13X7Fg9dO5gCFLR8Y7c2H-Jo8K4kcb0dqDX2Ouw/edit

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Glad you could drop in and give us the opportunity to work for you for nothing. Thanks.

I dunno how creativity affects idea generation but I know creating value helps people care about your offer. Maybe you can use that?

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016

Thanks!

Will you proofread 23 articles of mine in exchange. Wont take you 10 minutes :)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Thanks!
Well that didn't go so well.

@Sorour, welcome to the forum.

Creativity is extremely important for entrepreneurs - it's how we get a business off the ground in the mad first phase.

There's much more value in this forum if you were to take off your coat and stay a while.

Alas, I probably just wasted 2 minutes of my life as I suspect this is a drive-by. This is in case you do log back in to see if anyone replied to your thread...

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Well that didn't go so well.

@Sorour, welcome to the forum.

Creativity is extremely important for entrepreneurs - it's how we get a business off the ground in the mad first phase.

There's much more value in this forum if you were to take off your coat and stay a while.

Alas, I probably just wasted 2 minutes of my life as I suspect this is a drive-by. This is in case you do log back in to see if anyone replied to your thread...

I would like to note that immediately after posting my message I felt bad.

Just an FYI/caution/warning to anyone who might be thinking about posting a negative comment to something like this.

It doesn't make you feel good and then you wonder "why" and then you ask yourself if that's really the kind of influence you want to spread.

We're all just trying to create better lives. Improve our situation a little more each day.

My comments may resonate with some here, but overall it wasn't helpful and probably didn't move OP toward picking up the book and changing his own life.

Our words do have the power to change lives, so this is just a note for myself and others to keep that in mind.

Sorour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Sep 27, 2016
Welcome to the forum. Glad you could drop in and give us the opportunity to work for you for nothing. Thanks.

I dunno how creativity affects idea generation but I know creating value helps people care about your offer. Maybe you can use that?

Hallo,
thank you for the help you are a very nice and helpful person ;):)

Sean Haddad

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 8, 2016

Just an FYI/caution/warning to anyone who might be thinking about posting a negative comment to something like this.

It doesn't make you feel good and then you wonder "why" and then you ask yourself if that's really the kind of influence you want to spread.

We're all just trying to create better lives. Improve our situation a little more each day.

My comments may resonate with some here, but overall it wasn't helpful and probably didn't move OP toward picking up the book and changing his own life.

Our words do have the power to change lives, so this is just a note for myself and others to keep that in mind.

Based on my observation I think a few people on here should take this advice. If it's not constructive then there is no reason to post.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC

Thanks!

It would be cool if you shared the information you gathered so far - we'd be more inclined to fill out the forms.

If creativity is the connection of seemingly unrelated ideas, then I would imagine it's very important. However, you know what they say about "ideas." Everyone has them...

Sorour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Sep 27, 2016

Thank you! I really don't want to waste anybodys time and I'm here to learn. And I totally agree with you. If people have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I hope that there are nicer people than the other two who are interested in entrepreneurship and creativity. :) Best wishes

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
If it's not constructive then there is no reason to post.

It's an unfortunate side-effect of emotion. Knee-jerk responses.

On the flip side, it's a great example of how emotional triggers can work.

Even someone as handsome as I can fall prey to emotional trigger phrases at times. :smuggy:

Sorour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Sep 27, 2016
It would be cool if you shared the information you gathered so far - we'd be more inclined to fill out the forms.

If creativity is the connection of seemingly unrelated ideas, then I would imagine it's very important. However, you know what they say about "ideas." Everyone has them...

I have have written a paper about this subject. I could send them to you if you are interrested :)

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA

Thanks!

In my MBA program, I actually took a class entitled "Creativity and Entrepreneurship". It was the most fun that I've ever had in school, and we used some fun techniques. I saved the books from that class (which included a Calvin and Hobbes Comic book), but I've not been able to really apply those techniques in actual real-life entrepreneurship. If you've done any writing on this subject or have any resources to share, I'd be very interested in reading them, purely from an academic standpoint.

Good luck with your research, and thanks for not disappearing lol :)

Edit: I wanted to mention that maybe the creativity techniques and theory does get applied in my business, but not in a conscious way that I am aware of.

Sorour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Sep 27, 2016
In my MBA program, I actually took a class entitled "Creativity and Entrepreneurship". It was the most fun that I've ever had in school, and we used some fun techniques. I saved the books from that class (which included a Calvin and Hobbes Comic book), but I've not been able to really apply those techniques in actual real-life entrepreneurship. If you've done any writing on this subject or have any resources to share, I'd be very interested in reading them, purely from an academic standpoint.

Good luck with your research, and thanks for not disappearing lol :)

Edit: I wanted to mention that maybe the creativity techniques and theory does get applied in my business, but not in a conscious way that I am aware of.

Thank you very much. It is very interesting and and a lot of fun to try the techniques especially the the systems. In the last years many new systems were created but a lot of people don't now the benefits and how to use them. That is the main topic in my work. I uploaded a paper I wrote. Hope it helps you with your work.

Wish you the same and I will stay promise :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.