The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating E-Books and Courses for Targeted Niche

Victoria Machado

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Mar 6, 2018
Worcester, MA
I've been thinking of getting into the Niche Marketing idea.
Finding a popular niche and creating courses, e-books etc to put on click bank to get other people to promote.
I just started reading The Laptop Millionaire by Mark Anastasi and I've read The Circle of Profit by Anik Signal.

I'm thinking about getting really educated first before I dive in and start making a product to the targeted niche, and I'm wondering if that's the best idea. Or if I should learn as I go?
Has anyone else been involved in this and what was your best approach?
I'm open to all suggestions.
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marley T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Mar 5, 2018
England
I have never done this myself but I would imagine it's best to have a lot of knowledge in your niche before you start because getting any information wrong might tarnish your name to much and any bad reviews would most likely effect your sales a lot and that could be hard to to come back from.

Just a thought, might be wrong.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've been thinking of getting into the Niche Marketing idea.
Finding a popular niche and creating courses, e-books etc to put on click bank to get other people to promote.
I just started reading The Laptop Millionaire by Mark Anastasi and I've read The Circle of Profit by Anik Signal.

I'm thinking about getting really educated first before I dive in and start making a product to the targeted niche, and I'm wondering if that's the best idea. Or if I should learn as I go?
Has anyone else been involved in this and what was your best approach?
I'm open to all suggestions.
Thanks!
I’ve got a course that’s sold a few times.

@Fox has sold a bunch more and has a progress thread on the inside.

@SinisterLex has sold a few courses too. Some on Udemy I believe.

I’d say the common theme of the three of us is that we first help folks by giving away knowledge for free.

I wrote a thread about how I accidentally stumbled across a way to create a course. It’s here:

I recorded a call with someone about it here:

From what you’ve written in your opening post, I suspect you’re focused on this as a way how to make money.

You will likely find it easier to think of how you can help people instead?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.