The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
Good day.

Ever since i read Unscripted , i've been struggling so hard to really find my path and plan my future. I spend hours everyday making use of different methods i learnt from Mj's book or his youtube videos, but i don't seem to be satisfied or confident in the results (God, i'm so confused)

if there's anyone that has gone through this, please help me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020
Hello Brian
Feeling Lost is totaly Normal specialy if you are living in environment that doesn't share the same vision as you
i paste by here too, i felt lost to the point i had anxiety but at the same time i knew that i need to put to the work and effort to achieve what i seek for

the thing that really helped me back then :
Reading Book
Quiting Social Media
Meditation
Working out
Waking up early
Don't focus in the futur or how are you going to achieve your goal, live in the present and solve one problem at a time (Like MJ recommend in His Book)
Stoping Bitching about my situation

i think this thing will help you to feel much better and give you the energy to restart focusing on your fastlane road

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Good day.

Ever since i read Unscripted , i've been struggling so hard to really find my path and plan my future. I spend hours everyday making use of different methods i learnt from Mj's book or his youtube videos, but i don't seem to be satisfied or confident in the results (God, i'm so confused)

Where specifically are you struggling?

What have you tried so far that hasn't worked?

What do you think it would take to be satisfied or confident in the results?

How are you currently earning your money?

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
Hello Brian
Feeling Lost is totaly Normal specialy if you are living in environment that doesn't share the same vision as you
i paste by here too, i felt lost to the point i had anxiety but at the same time i knew that i need to put to the work and effort to achieve what i seek for

the thing that really helped me back then :
Reading Book
Quiting Social Media
Meditation
Working out
Waking up early
Don't focus in the futur or how are you going to achieve your goal, live in the present and solve one problem at a time (Like MJ recommend in His Book)
Stoping Bitching about my situation

i think this thing will help you to feel much better and give you the energy to restart focusing on your fastlane road
Thank you so much.

I appreciate this

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
Where specifically are you struggling?

What have you tried so far that hasn't worked?

What do you think it would take to be satisfied or confident in the results?

How are you currently earning your money?
1. Planning my destination in a decade or less and the field to create values for. According to mj, I'm supposed to begin a business that aligns with my path, within one year, I currently don't know what to do because I'm still working on my skillsets

2. I tried using identifying my core values, soul searching, and using mj's 10/5/1 rule.

3. Being equipped with the right skillsets and identifying the market to delve into (I'm currently resisting the urge to go with my passion, which is creating softwares for the for the digital marketing space)

4. I work as a freelance writer on Fiverr.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
1. Planning my destination in a decade or less and the field to create values for. According to mj, I'm supposed to begin a business that aligns with my path, within one year, I currently don't know what to do because I'm still working on my skillsets

2. I tried using identifying my core values, soul searching, and using mj's 10/5/1 rule.

3. Being equipped with the right skillsets and identifying the market to delve into (I'm currently resisting the urge to go with my passion, which is creating softwares for the for the digital marketing space)

4. I work as a freelance writer on Fiverr.

So are you feeling paralyzed by having too many options?

Or feeling stuck because you don't see any options?

Also, can you elaborate on why you aren't pursuing creating software for the digital marketing space?

elopez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 29, 2020
Huntington Beach, CA
Good day.

Sounds like you're really over-thinking things and this is leading you to feel stuck. You're also focusing a lot on yourself and your path and future.

I think what might help is to start thinking about how you can help others, how you can provide them with value. Then take action.

Stop trying to plan a perfect path to success. Find someone who needs some help right now and figure out how to help them or provide them with value.

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
So are you feeling paralyzed by having too many options?

Or feeling stuck because you don't see any options?

Also, can you elaborate on why you aren't pursuing creating software for the digital marketing space?
I really feel paralyzed. All I can see is too move into the digital marketing space which will have me doing affiliate marketing to further understand how it works, before I finally get to creating my own software when I identify a need. I'm really trying to see if I can have alternatives just in case it doesn't work out.

2. Most of what they do is copy each other. It's almost like no one cares to think long term. Any new feature you produce for your product will definitely be copied by someone else.

I don't know if this is how business works.

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
Sounds like you're really over-thinking things and this is leading you to feel stuck. You're also focusing a lot on yourself and your path and future.

I think what might help is to start thinking about how you can help others, how you can provide them with value. Then take action.

Stop trying to plan a perfect path to success. Find someone who needs some help right now and figure out how to help them or provide them with value.
Will definitely do this.

Thank you so much!

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
As was previously noted, it is not unusual to feel lost early on. Not everyone is fortunate enough to know what they want to do right out of the gate. Even some of us that think we know what we want to do are frequently overwhelmed by how or the path we should follow.

You've had some good recommendations already. I'll add to the "help someone" line of thought. I've found that whenever I help someone I learn or get ideas. Some of those ideas I follow up on, some I do not. Those ideas have put me on my current path. I've a long way to go, but thoroughly enjoying the journey thus far.

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
Thanks
As was previously noted, it is not unusual to feel lost early on. Not everyone is fortunate enough to know what they want to do right out of the gate. Even some of us that think we know what we want to do are frequently overwhelmed by how or the path we should follow.

You've had some good recommendations already. I'll add to the "help someone" line of thought. I've found that whenever I help someone I learn or get ideas. Some of those ideas I follow up on, some I do not. Those ideas have put me on my current path. I've a long way to go, but thoroughly enjoying the journey thus far.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but i don't seem to be satisfied or confident in the results (God, i'm so confused)

Building a business is like losing weight.

You can't go to the gym ONCE and eat right ONCE and expect results immediately.

Change your expectations.

I'm currently resisting the urge to go with my passion, which is creating softwares for the for the digital marketing space

Does it solve problems? I say avoid passions because they rarely solve problems and fill needs.

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020
Yes, It solves problems.

I really appreciate your advice, thanks!
Building a business is like losing weight.

You can't go to the gym ONCE and eat right ONCE and expect results immediately.

Change your expectations.

Does it solve problems? I say avoid passions because they rarely solve problems and fill needs.,

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.