The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can someone please give me copywriting feedback...

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Chi chi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 25, 2019
I would really appreciate if someone could please give me some feedback on this mock product description(it isn't real btw I just made it up so I could practice copywriting) I wrote which is shown below:

Description: This sexy, comfortable, and patriotic bikini will give you the best of both worlds. Enjoy wearing it on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any day that you’re feeling patriotic!
  • Underwire support
  • Comfortable sashes tie behind neck
  • For printed items; placement may vary
  • No padding or cups

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I would really appreciate if someone could please give me some feedback on this mock product description(it isn't real btw I just made it up so I could practice copywriting) I wrote which is shown below:

Description: This sexy, comfortable, and patriotic bikini will give you the best of both worlds. Enjoy wearing it on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any day that you’re feeling patriotic!
  • Underwire support
  • No padding or cups

What is "both worlds"? Sexy, comfortable and patriotic indicates three whereas "both" indicates two. The inconsistency makes it come across odd.

"Will give" is passive. "Gives" is active. "Enjoy wearing" is passive." "Wear it" is active.

Nobody buys a patriotic bikini to wear when they "feel patriotic." That's not a thing. What is the deeper motivation? Who does this person think she is? How does she want to be seen? Is she "Right Wing"? How does this bikini transform your buyer into the person she imagines herself to be?

"Underwire support" = so what?
" Comfortable sashes tie behind neck" = so what? Why do I care about this? How does this benefit me?
"For printed items; placement may vary" = what even is this?
"no padding or cups" = so what?

For your bullet points, just keep asking "so what" and "why?"

So what if it has that. Why is that important? So what if it does that? Why should I care? So what if it ties behind my neck. Why would I even need that?

And where is your call to action at the end that tells them what to do next? It's missing.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

• Underwire support
  • No padding or cups

Quit lying. You didn't write this -- it was taken from another website. And now it's the second time you've posted it.

Please clarify your intent otherwise your account will be removed.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Lex's review either way was great though! Nice work Lex!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chi chi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 25, 2019
What is "both worlds"? Sexy, comfortable and patriotic indicates three whereas "both" indicates two. The inconsistency makes it come across odd.

"Will give" is passive. "Gives" is active. "Enjoy wearing" is passive." "Wear it" is active.

Nobody buys a patriotic bikini to wear when they "feel patriotic." That's not a thing. What is the deeper motivation? Who does this person think she is? How does she want to be seen? Is she "Right Wing"? How does this bikini transform your buyer into the person she imagines herself to be?

"Underwire support" = so what?
" Comfortable sashes tie behind neck" = so what? Why do I care about this? How does this benefit me?
"For printed items; placement may vary" = what even is this?
"no padding or cups" = so what?

For your bullet points, just keep asking "so what" and "why?"

So what if it has that. Why is that important? So what if it does that? Why should I care? So what if it ties behind my neck. Why would I even need that?

And where is your call to action at the end that tells them what to do next? It's missing.
Thanks so much for the feedback I’ll definitely take it into consideration when I rewrite my description :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.