The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Camilo, multicultural guy, business student, avid reader

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Hi everyone

I am a chilean guy currently studying in UK and have had the opportunity to live in several countries (7 up to date) and have some experiences on working in marketing, consulting,hr having a broad perspective on business in general. Apart from that I am avid learner/reader,really like meeting new cultures and play sports.

I read both MJ books in the past and I can say is up there in the top 5 for business books/mindset shifting. I am looking to meet new like minded people and I would like to jump into entrepreneurship when I graduate, the big question is where in the world I should do this?

Also I always have problems finding smart people on a daily basis to discuss big hairy audicious goals, do not think you have the same issue? I would like to be in an environment where majority of my peers are working towards great things instead of worried avoid weekend coming fast and the next Game of Thrones season.

If you believe I can be a resourceful person to connect with, feel free to reach out.

Cheers!

Camilo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...