So, it's been a while since I've posted a thread on this forum. It's also been a while since I've posted on my blog. Took a break from everything. In that break, I learned:
- Growing an audience is a great way to add value to more people
- Twitter is an amazing platform to do so
- If I can mix up productivity+web design..maybe I can find a niche within a niche?(web designers struggling with productivity)
- Is it worth it to grow an audience on twitter?
- Should I spend more time on twitter to get an audience faster?
- How do I differentiate between action faking/action taking here?
- What other platform can I grow an audience on?