The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building an app with zero coding experience join me on my journey!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

vcisoptional

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 20, 2022
Hi,

This will probably more be my diary which other people can see so that's pretty cool. I had an idea for an app not long ago and thought yeah it's good but I'll wait for a better one. I don't wanna wait no more. I want to execute now and hard. I'll be posting here I think twice a week because everything more will just take up too much time. So I will plan the next three days and what I will do on them here and after half a week give you an update.

As I said in the title I have zero coding experience unless you count the two hours of learning python four years ago. My app will be kinda complicated to program to be honest and I don't have too much money to spend but a drive to work and pump this app out although it will probably still take a long time. As a preparation I read this very good thread.

Saturday:

• Create my 1/5/10 year plan and writing it on my whiteboard
  • Researching ways to build apps without coding
  • Researching which language is the best for coding iOS Apps
  • Signing up to codeacademy and get started with F*cking learning how to code

Sunday:

• Probably still just coding or if I find a non coding way I'll try it like that

Monday:

• Work 6 to 6 (ugh) and afterwards coding and acting on my side hustle so I can cut back on working hours

Yeah that's it for now if you have any suggestion feel free to share them with me and if I don't post something I would be happy if you'd tag me and write ACTION FAKER in all caps!

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vcisoptional

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 20, 2022
Hi,

am still here didn't get rid of me yet. I started learning Swift and I am doing it as much as possible next to a pretty demanding job. I also found out my service exists already (wasn't that surprised tbh) but yeah it's very impractical to use and I can and will make it a lot better. That's it for now I am currently maxing out the codeacademy course until my new macbooks comes in and I can finally use Xcode. Have a great day!

jejesicaca

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 12, 2023
Hi,

am still here didn't get rid of me yet. I started learning Swift and I am doing it as much as possible next to a pretty demanding job. I also found out my service exists already (wasn't that surprised tbh) but yeah it's very impractical to use and I can and will make it a lot better. That's it for now I am currently maxing out the codeacademy course until my new macbooks comes in and I can finally use Xcode. Have a great day!
Hey, I'm currently working with a guy who does consulting for software startups. he can give you mentoring on producing a software as a service for free. let me know if youd still be interested.

Nizzy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 6, 2023
Hey, I'm currently working with a guy who does consulting for software startups. he can give you mentoring on producing a software as a service for free. let me know if youd still be interested.
may I have his contact?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
As I said in the title I have zero coding experience unless you count the two hours of learning python four years ago. My app will be kinda complicated to program to be honest and I don't have too much money to spend but a drive to work and pump this app out although it will probably still take a long time. As a preparation I read this very good thread.
Hey just saw your first post here. Hope your journey is going well. I'm just starting the process of building my own app as well, with not much coding experience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.