• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

WEB/DIGITAL MARKET ECHOES

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by BrooklynHustle, Aug 29, 2018.

1. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,418
    Recently finished up an app project for a client and put up a couple posts on social media to help promote them a bit (my way of showing the client a bit more love).

243806A7-39BE-4DE1-A830-2A3904E3EEDD.jpeg

5 days later, boy has this thing taken on a life of her own.

Can you say MARKET ECHOES??
    • View count keeps on going up
    • Endless engagement in the form of likes, comments and shares
    • Comments are PASSIONATE. Many thank yous, people saying how much they are their friends love the app, a few suggestions on how to improve it, and even some tears shed
    • SALES - People are upgrading the free app to unlock the full feature set, and then saying “THANK YOU”. I haven’t asked my client for the latest numbers, but definitely happy for them.

This is not an ad, btw (they have not started running those yet), nor is it typical for one of my posts.

What’s happening is that someone sees the post and engages with a like, comment, or share, prompting LinkedIn to show it to more of their network due to the high rate of engagement. Rinse & repeat.

And this all keeps on getting faster, not slower, as the algorithm snowballs into a semi-viral event.

Clearly they’ve done a great job on identifying a market need for their target audience and executing a far better solution than what previously existed.

As a result, the market is responding.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $356,969
    Admin Post
    Very exciting, congrats! Hope you keep updating!

BrooklynHustle likes this.
  3. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,418
    Really appreciate it!

I will stay in the loop and give updates as things develop.

Right now my client is working to get on the radar of influencers by sending them free swag from their online store (the products are pretty high quality & women seem to like). I’ve been feeding him lots of content on how to work with influencers, but I love that he is taking action before trying to “learn everything” and consume it all.

Judging by how my non-influencer post is doing, it could be a really big impact if the right people take an interest. We shall see what happens next.

4. BrooklynHustle

Rep Bank:
    $9,418
    They are already north of $100 daily revenue from iOS. Android is ramping as well, though a bit more slowly. Excellent progress for this stage of the game, in my opinion. I expect the $ amount to grow as they figure out different marketing channels to scale.

The best validation is the level of enthusiasm when people in the target audience see the product, and how willing they are to use it, buy the upgrade, and recommend to all their friends. Could be a productocracy here.

There have even been a few mid-sized influencers to repost the product because they discovered it via their followers. I am sure this can be scaled. Will update as things continue to develop.

MetalGear and Shinebabe like this.
  5. BrooklynHustle

Rep Bank:
    $9,418
  6. Shinebabe

Shinebabe New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $24
    Love this app.
    Great job!

7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $356,969

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.