The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brand my home: "The WWII Islands." The Marianas Trench.

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
American Island of Saipan in the Marianas Trench.
WARNING. This website link is rated R for adults. M for Mature.

It includes vulgar and complex language and is not suitable for young children. In Western countries such as the USA, there are politically incorrect jokes.

In the nicest way possible, do not access further if you are easily offended. :)

PREVENT FALSE NEWS WHILE READING:

NEW SCIENTIFIC LAW IN NEED OF REVIEW For more NEW SCIENCE Content: visit AVRY.WWII on FB

AVRY'S LAW OF FALSE NEWS:

So far, it's not theoretical. It's a scientific law until proven wrong.

It can be experimented upon OVER and OVER with the same result.

Scientists, please review and look for human error! Much love!

AVRY's LAW OF FALSE NEWS:

Please prevent this for where I live by researching about us!
1f642.png

If: var(CANNOT SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE) = ("assumptions") + ("misconceptions") + ("misunderstandings") + ("hyper realities [qt. learned from DeMarco]") + ("overlooking") + ("speed reading") + ("scanning") + ("lack of research") + ("lack of data") + ("hearing stories from indirect source") + ("etc")

Elif: var(FALSE NEWS) = ("false data") + ("small part of the bigger picture") + ("Skimming") + ("etc")

If: var(CANNOT SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE)
Elif: var(FALSE NEWS)

PRINT RESULT: FALSE NEWS.

IF RESEARCH AND INFORMATION IS CORRECT:

PRINT RESULT: TRUE NEWS

Computer science proves:

Skimming over my data or anyone's data, and not fully researching will result in false assumptions.

Taking up small sections and making false stories will result in false news world wide.

Please prevent this for where I live by researching about us!
1f642.png

If I have typos, Sorry. Must account for the variable human error.

I'll brand my home the Marianas Trench as
"The WWII Islands."

THIS IS AN ADULT FORUM.

It is part of my personality to curse here and there, but I’m a very bubbly person in general!!!

I would not harass, scare, hurt or do anything unethical to anyone directly, because that’s mean! If I caught myself attacking someone directly, I would immediately stop and apologize. Doing such actions means someone’s got to contact some strict authorities, so please don’t do it to me or anyone ever! :)

Hafa Adai and Tiroow MJ!
(and to all who read!)
("hello" in Chamorro and Carolinian, native languages)

I want to separate us from Hawai'i and Guam. I'm not from there, and people keep thinking we are the same!

It's like telling someone from LA, California, "Oh my god, I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!! You know, I've been to San Francisco! But it's weird...it's like you guys in LA copy San Francisco!" WTF LOL UGH
:bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::shit:

Who Am I?
After reading my post, read my next profile bio post below to see my goals. They are extremely beautiful goals.

I'm Avry.

My name is pronounced "EY-vree." Two syllables. Not Avery, no "e."

AVRY. :)

"AVRY" will be my "brand name" haha. I think AVRY in CAPS would look nice as a brand.

I read the books hmm...2017? Yup. You're a damn genius MJ! It's so difficult for me to find intelligent people that understand me when I talk. And, ugh very similar goals growing up as you! Entrepreneurship! I never saw myself working 9 to 5! LOL Your books, have given me the specific algorithms I've been looking for! I was doing research, then stumbled upon you, and apparently, thanks for doing the research for me!!! LOL

You never met me f2f, but anyway...reading your books, you're one of the people I see that has an intelligent mind where shit's not all black and white, but GREY. The world is grey! FKN GREY!

Jesus there are ignorant people everywhere...:arghh:

I hope I can convert some ignorants using the Law of Conservation and change that ignorant energy into useful energy! FKN LOL :rofl: But I mean it...I will help people.:rofl:

What is my home? :p:p:p

So...The Marianas Trench Islands are part of American soil.
  • We are in the Ring of Fire.
  • We were where the 2 atomic bombs took off with the Enola Gay B-29 bomber. The Atomic Bombs took off of Tinian.
I'm specifically from the island of Saipan, where the Battle of Saipan happened and Marines marched everywhere. (We won :rofl:)

• On Saipan, we have Suicide Cliff where the innocent Japanese civilians were scared to their deaths and ran away to die because they were TERRIFIED of being captured from Americans.
  • Saipan also has Bonzai Cliff, same history as Suicide Cliff with the Japanese soldiers and civilians.

Just... A LOT of WWII history where I live. There are freaking WWII tanks, planes, submarines, boats, and all those knacks just lying around everywhere. I didn't realize it wasn't normal to have artifacts everywhere until I went to a CSU college in California and BARELY ANYONE knew where I was from! LOL

The mean ignorant ones give me that stupid shit: "Uh...ARE YOU SURE you're a US citizen?!?"
Ignorant fools...RIGHT after I explain to them, many still don't get it?!? :bored:
But some did understand :blush::blush::blush::blush:

I'm going to drop out of college dude. :thumbsdown: It sucks. Not for meeeeeee. :shit::shit::shit::shit:
I never wanted to go to college or finish high school, but I didn't know the right human algorithms yet, so I stayed in school until I found purpose.

What is the culture like where I live?

I'd say...pretty laid back and chill. Though we are part of American soil, we are in no hell way like the mainland. You know how the English is different if you go to Australia, or Europe?

English is different here too.

Words are very different in context here compared to the States, even different from Hawai'i.

We call ourselves islanders. We have our own colloquialisms for example:

When we say "America" we are referring to the mainland. Because we have a completely different culture, we also don't think of ourselves as culturally American.

When we say "American" like, "Are you American?" in our context, we are asking if you are from the mainland.

"Are you going to America?" means, "Are you going to the mainland?"

The words "ethnicity" and "nationality" are usually interchangeable here.
The English as I have said, and the concept of ethnicity is also differently here. That whole American phrase that "race is a social construct" is true to a degree.

We treat "American" as an entire race. If you are from the USA mainland, we see you as part of the "American race." If you call yourself mexican, white, black whatever you want, you are still usually seen as an American here because the English is constructed differently.

I know I'm not supposed to talk about politics here, but I'll just explain it for my culture:

When we think of politics, we think of it as an American thing. "Politics" mind you, is an EXTREMELY Western word. Like you said MJ, it's all just beliefs and opinions.

In the Marianas, "politics" make us think of "government people." Yes, we share the same president as you, but we still have our own government system. :blush:

Yes. Politics. LOL

Anyway, In the Eastern hemisphere, instead of talking politics as our big belief system, we utilize the system of religion. People in the Marianas are strong believers of Christ. So am I. We are not really politically correct here, as I said, the English is different. Being "politically correct" is an American thing. LOL I believe in God, and I can say computer science is also my religion.

I am extremely fond of computer science and neuroscience. Computer science I believe, is my religion plus God from my upbringing.

I WILL CALL THIS MY RELIGION LOL.

Computer science is the driving force of the universe and "God" I think of:

var(God) = ("computer science")

I HIGHLY recommend you read “Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions"!!! An amazing read MJ!!! And I am using it to help me alongside the guidelines from your book. READ IT just skim to the important parts! But READ IT! Gosh so good, but ugh it would be nice if they included human algorithm coding in it, like you did in your books.

Stuff like:
if var(AVRY) = ("lazy")
// life sucks
then print = ("Slowlane")
// hell no

elif var(AVRY) = ("passionate")
then print = ("FastLane")
// Imma be a rich a$$ motherfcker, eat it losers

Result: var(AVRY) = ("Fastlane") :D
// I will help the world!!!!

/* And they should have done coding like that in the human algorithm book, I would have given it 5 stars if it did. They got algorithms for LOVE MJ! */

For love I think:
var(Human 1) = ("interests") + ("beliefs") + ("values") + ("lifestyle") + ("language") + ("dislikes") + ("etc...")

Human 1 ~ (must be similar to) Human 2 to match for life.

Make a love and hate list of your Human 2. Does the variable of love conquer hate?

For Human 1 to match Human 2,
Love > hate.

Remember the variable of ("Human Error") and call it unpredictability of the future.

if var("Human Error") = ("change in Love to Hate ratio from "Love > Hate" to "Love < Hate"")
print: ("Does not match") OR ("Does not match ANYMORE")

You can use computer science to find friends, love, the right employees... xD

I will write a book called "Finding Love based on Computer Science"
(or some other title... Idk. But later after my business... Or you and I could do it someday! Idk, but according to computer science so far, we would match as business partners in writing a book. Lol I know cuz you have like... A similar attitude in your writing to mine.

Moving on, lol I got carried away with my "religion" LOL

// *criis in Java* every time LOLOL

Locals here don't really use sarcasm or idioms or American catch phrases as much since it's a language style leaning to American culture. We view excessive sarcasm as degrading and a form of bullying, it's considered rude here. Some locals will use it sparingly... it's more of a Western thing I guess.

We also don't say:
  • town
  • city
  • county...LOL I GOT SO CONFUSED when I was signing up for college in America, I saw "county" in the drop down menus...I was like WTF is this a typo of the word "country" ROFL BROTHER!
  • state...
Instead, we name our places by:
  • village
  • island
  • "Go past the [WWII] tank on Beach Road then turn right"...lol
We don't have:
  • summer
  • spring
  • fall
  • winter
  • We only use these terms to refer to the academic calendar since we follow the American system of education.
What do we have?
  • Wet season OR rainy season
  • Dry season
    • Eh I guess sometimes we say "summer" for school summer vacation. LOL
    • We used to be in the The Guinness World Records for most stable weather. Hmm....idk if we still are. Whatever.
  • Usually 85 degrees Fahrenheit more or less.
  • Very humid
Beach waters? F***ING CRYSTAL BLUE. Beautiful. Dude just look up where I live. You might see the island of Mañagaha first. It's the prettiest island with fluffy white sand.

Parts of this island of Saipan are "American city-like," especially the village of Garapan, where the Battle of Saipan happened. Garapan kinda looks like a mini LA city for reference. And other parts of the island? Are stereotypical beautiful paradise. Check out Mañagaha brother.

I'll upload pictures later!

The people here usually tend to be very funny and welcoming. For some reason, many of us love singing and music! LOL

BOMB a$$ food over here brother! (Pun intended) We love our (Chamorro) island food; we have our own stuff different from other islands:
  • "Red rice" (seasoned rice with meat),
  • Chamorro BBQ
  • "Koko" (Marianas pickles)
  • the FRESHEST fish.
  • Because of the history and immigration here, we also have a heavy influence of food and culture from:
    • America (duhhh. lol)
    • Japan
    • Korea
    • Philippines
    • Thai
    • Hawai'i
    • a pinch of Spanish culture since they invaded. lol
    • etc...

Big Big BIG family culture here. Of course, the world is human and you can meet sour people anywhere.

:rage: Why is the WWII Islands, the Marianas Trench not famous in the mainland?!?

Yall's American mainland curriculum is messed up and censored us. So, we are not famous, though we definitely SHOULD BE. LOL

And you know it MJ, lol just like me, you criticize the educational system of the mainland, except you're published! xD Good job brother!

Our educational system, because we are American soil, is extremely similar to the mainland. But, different history and language curriculum; instead, we usually learn Japanese, Chamorro (Native language), Korean, and Chinese as foreign languages.

We learn our history uncensored. I got pics of dead civilians and soldier in my high school books, and some elementary books! :D :rofl:

In our history curriculum of the Marianas, we learn:
Marianas Trench history: UNCENSORED :blush:
World History: CENSORED AS F*** :thumbsdown:
American History: MOST CENSORED :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want to help change the censorship like you do! In the nicest way possible! :)

So now what?

I have a business in mind MJ (and to anyone who reads this...hi! lol), it's going to be huge as f***! :D I'm already working on it, and it has nothing to do with my islands. Helping the Marianas comes later, when I have the money with this business.

What is my business?

I'm going to help animal lovers! I didn't know people in the mainland love animals so much, :jawdrop: I was like..."WTF LOL kinda cute I guess..." :happy:Animal loving isn't really part of my culture here lol, but I gotta do what I gotta do!!!

My family finally supports me!!!:smile2:

Yayyy!!!! I've been through a lot of ugly shit, yeah a lot of people have shitty lives... (Who cares remember?) But they have changed their perspectives!!! When I came back from California, I got depression from homesickness; my parents changed their perspectives and become very loving to me! They were the stereotypical East Asian Pacific harsh, tough love people, but they became softer when they realized that their daughter had depression. :) I love them very much, and I will help them retire and live a happy life.

MJ! I'm going to change the world! I'm that tiny percentage of world's hope! Ya never met me, but I'm telling you anyway!!! xD

Also...I think you can definitely tell I'm going to do it. I'm already doing it!!!

I have a business plan, and I'm writing up a patent to submit. I'm still working on it! And I will be working on it until it is time to liquidate!!!

MJ!!! Come here for vacation! :playful:

I know you can afford it, so if you ever want vacation, you can come here! Sunny, tropical, what you like! Idk if you like history man, but you can see all the WWII shit here. My family will welcome you to my house! (Anybody other than MJ, go to a hotel :arghh: ...I read his books and know his personality. I will reject any strangers! Don't scare me or else well... Gotta report you to police! Lol no jk)

But, hotels are nicer. :rofl: Only if you want :) I'm advertising obviously. Bi*ch~ we fabulous over here~~~ *internet joke*

If you do come, don't help me with my business. Maybe guide me, but doing my work? I think that's like...cheating or something. Like unethical. I can do it myself. I WANT to do it myself! My family and I will welcome you as guests, and I will show you the best island food. It is part of our island culture to welcome all!

Si yu'os ma'åse!
(Chamorro language for thank you and God bless you!)

@MJ DeMarco
38e6cb7c4f00b03d96dca0cfc16ba2bd.jpg
18cfb2c898b96ad24a6ccb526eb3f042.jpg
5643423f9e3e094c44d41ba8c4a32ddf.jpg
85fb75778ca83e340fbd498f9febd161.jpg
bf01972decf320ed2d9745e679017d4c.jpg
e539c6b736ede1d6742a806aa09b01c2.jpg
9a813b5d3221213baef815436787a3a1.jpg
e564c109a6b02c814a386b5dd64d5de1.jpg
e62df98f7f4af71d8807f3123549d5b1.jpg
ae36b8c1184222136b6c3d61bbb66e6e.jpg
b3bf8d013daf02f1628e7b0cf18a5a7f.jpg
87feb85a1c50ac1d3fde04c58e160e55.jpg
5372eb7c785943aca5abbceb412fb984.jpg
268bfb727ad55c729479d2ea80ddb922.jpg
558b01187c6ff9981c50bebfc778a1ff.jpg
2c44fb09d3079d4b2bdf70e49f5aecce.jpg
079267025dfc7d122e2b0e160826ba5b.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Breathe... ; )

Welcome. Take off your coat and stay a while.

Maybe check out the first link in my signature to get acclimatised to the forum.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Okay. I edited it. It's okay because I think you just skimmed through it. If you read through it, though, it's part of my Fastlane Goals to teach people to be good to one another.

The posts here were more for myself though, I could access it anywhere at any time. I also didn't mind if no one ever saw it. lol

Hehehe, welcome!
I love the enthusiasm. Very fresh and awakening!

Do note that MJ, like your usual entrepreneur, is BUSY, but don't fret, he'll come around.

Do look around, read some GOLD and NOTABLES like @fvcorp said, use the search bar to check out some good Fastlane threads relevant to your business and get to know some of the regulars around here.

There's lots of other Fastlaners to talk to, besides @MJ DeMarco. There's @Vigilante (he's strict though), @Andy Black, @biophase and many others, if you take the time to look. And @Argue and myself as well. Some have already come upon your intro thread!

IMPORTANT! - Getting the MOST out of Fastlane (Required Read)
I see a lot of words about rape, sex, politics, WW2.

wut?

200w.gif
She's talking about herself, the background of her nation of origin...in an intro post, so technically its fine...
But geez, now I know more about Saipan now....

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi brother! I did look at just a few of the GOLD and NOTABLES! x) I will continue, but maybe later! How do you delete posts here?!? LOL
You can't. We aren't supposed to.

Deleting a post is like stealing value.

What if your worst post had some meaning to a random Fastlaner, and somehow it disappears?

Think of every post as a step in our Fastlane journey. Even if it is a mistake, if you or anyone else who reads your posts can learn from it, it's not a total waste.

You can still edit a post after you post stuff, but your ability to edit that post lasts for just some hours.

But don't fret about your present posts. This is an intro post, so you have just told us your interests and your goals, typical of any introduction. Next time, when it comes down to posting stuff on business technicals and progress, things get more specific and structured, as you might find out from the GOLD and NOTABLE threads.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
OMG GENIUS METHOD, I love it brother!
Not my method. It's the Forum's.

How do u delete posts here?! LOL I saw MJ get active and got excited...I didn't know how to contact him so I spammed my own forum XD
Just because he's active, doesn't means he has one eye on you all the time lol.

He will come around, take my word for it!

I understand that you admire his work and all. Do respect his time and focus on doing what is more important: learning on TFLF and finding ways to make a better UNSCRIPTED business. That is more than ENOUGH to be a benefit to your life, let alone get the attention of Fastlaners.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Welcome... was gonna read your intro, but after scrolling through it for 10 min.

giphy.gif

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
BIGGEST GOALS FOR LIFE: HELP MY FAMILY and “THE WWII ISLANDS,” aka THE MARIANAS TRENCH, THEN THE WORLD:

• Improve the tourism industry and BRAND THE MARIANAS TRENCH AS “THE WWII ISLANDS”
    • I need to teach them in the nicest way possible to stop outsourcing.

• They don’t know, or did not have the education to understand that outsourcing will make the money leave our home. I want to help.

• Teach them TRUE business success using computer science and human algorithm formulas.
      • I WILL TELL THEM ABOUT THE FASTLANE, even though only 1% of the population will listen.

• I WILL EDUCATE AND NURTURE THE 1% OF MY HOME.

• CHANGE EXISTING BUSINESSES TO A “WWII BRAND” NAME. No more:
      • Costco

• Hyatt Regency

• Hard Rock Cafe

• Golden Harvest

• McDonald’s

• KMart

• First Hawaiian Bank

• United Airlines

• etc

• ...Well I know that they will keep some outsourced brand names. Lol. But I want to minimize it, in the nicest way possible! :) I want these people with existing businesses in the Marianas to become more successful and live wonderful lives. :clench:
    • I want to help them think three dimensionally, instead of two dimensionally
      • The buildings are always only a few stories built up.

• They keep building sideways.

• I want to educate them to save space by building up. Skyscrapers.

• BEAUTIFY THE WWII ISLANDS

• They don’t know how to recycle as well as other countries.

• Some of them don’t understand how bad it is long term to litter on the islands, or even, anywhere on earth.

• I want to teach them to reuse land.

• Demolish old buildings

• Renew real estate
  • Our tap water is not potable/drinkable because it is lightly filtered ocean water.

• I want to make a filtration system and help the local industries that already exist there. I will delegate it to them so they have jobs.
  • I WANT TO HELP THE EDUCATION SYSTEM, but family first: the WWII Islands.

• Teach the youth their rights, and for themselves to be good people. To not hurt others, and help others. Teach them about:
  • PREVENT ABUSE AND BULLYING: If they ever get abused, it is never their fault. For example, if I’m being punched, beaten up, or name-called because of my skin color, it’s not my fault. Nor will it ever be the fault of anyone who experiences pain.
    • (For US Citizens) Tell them that FOR THEIR RIGHTS TO BE PROTECTED, THEY HAVE TO:
      • Show signs of disgusted body language or

• Verbally state disgust, uncomfortability, etc.

• They have the right to bare arms or use self defense after the above has been done. It is their 2nd Amendment right.
    • According to North Coast Rape Crisis in California, MOST ABUSERS KNOW THEIR VICTIM as an acquaintance, family, or partner.
      • THEIR ABUSER BEING NICE TO THEM ON AND OFF DOES NOT MEAN IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR KNOWING THEIR ABUSER. PERPETRATORS ARE RARELY STRANGERS. This applies to any type of bullying or abuse.

• It does not matter if the person being abused is under the influence, medicated, etc, or someone the abuser knows closely.

• ANY TYPE OF THE FOLLOWING ABUSES WILL NEVER BE THE PERSON’S FAULT:
    • Parental/authority abuse

• Verbal
      • No name calling, etc
    • Emotional
      • Don’t make others feel dumb or worthless etc

• Don’t constantly lie to your partner/family/friends

• Don’t neglect your partner/family
    • Sexual violence:
      • Rape
        • Penetration of the victim’s body
      • Sexual battery—experiencing pain, such as:
        • Bruising

• Cuts

• Getting slapped/restrained with force

• etc.
      • Sexual assault
        • Attempted rape

• Fondling or unwanted sexual touching

• Forcing a victim to perform sexual acts, such as oral sex or penetrating the perpetrator’s body

• Penetration of the victim’s body, also known as rape
      • Stalking and Sexual Harassment
        • The difference between sexual harassment and consensual flirting

• No cat-calling

• Leave them alone if they ask you to stop.

• Do not leave unwanted gifts, messages, etc.
      • According to the National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline | RAINN:
        • It does not matter the sex of the abuser or survivor.

• Any type of sexual violence is no reflective of the survivor or abuser’s sexual orientation.
    • Financial
      • Wasting money, stealing
    • Medical
      • Interrupting or jeopardizing health care
    • Etc
  • DON’T BE AN ABUSER AND HELP THE ABUSED BY:
    • LISTENING. Say something like, “I do not have to have all the words needed to help you, but I am here to listen.”

• Telling them it is not their fault.

• Tell them when you need someone to talk to and you are alone, call:
    • ESPECIALLY if they do not speak english or spanish comfortably:
      • Tell them to also search up for online support groups or hotlines in THEIR OWN LANGUAGE for when they are alone.
      • I am still editing my goals!!!! @MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC

wut?

200w.gif

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Read it. :) You skimmed through it. LOL you might be embarrased, in the nicest way possible! Delete your post brother! My Fastlane goals are to prevent these things.
You're right. I did skim through. I humbly apologize. :smile2:

LOL:rofl:

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
THIS IS AN ADULT FORUM.

It is part of my personality to curse here and there, but I’m a very bubbly person in general!!!

I would not harass, scare, hurt or do anything unethical to anyone directly, because that’s mean! If I caught myself attacking someone directly, I would immediately stop and apologize. Doing such actions means someone’s got to contact some strict authorities, so please don’t do it to me or anyone ever! :)

DUDES. WHO AM I?!?

I’m Avry from the WWII Islands, the Marianas Trench!

Read my Intro to the WWII islands over here: Introduction - Brand my home: "The WWII Islands." The Marianas Trench.

Here’s a Fastlane inside joke about me:
  • I’m young

• Talented

• Well...I’m definitely not considered ugly. xD LOL

• Super F*cking intelligent.

• I WILL become a scientist.

• FKN LOVE SCIENCE
    • Computer science

• Neuroscience

• Science of music and sound waves

• There is a science to singing!

• Guess what I’m going to do with that fellazzzzzzz?!?!??

• Own the world by sharing my love!!! I love helping people since I was young! :)

WHAT IS THE CULTURE LIKE WHERE I LIVE?

I'd say...pretty laid back and chill. Though we are part of American soil, we are in no hell way like the mainland. You know how the English is different if you go to Australia, or Europe?

Read my entire Intro to The WWII islands over here: Introduction - Brand my home: "The WWII Islands." The Marianas Trench.

WHAT DO I DISLIKE?!?

In the nicest way possible! I’m just saying this stuff cuz...well get to know me. LOL

• Watching too much entertainment videos ie:
    • Anime

• TV Series

• Wasteful Youtube Vids
  • Reading shitty fiction books that are too long and a waste of my time.
    • Haha sorry, because I am a future scientist, I love non fiction x)

• I don’t really like using social media. This has been me since childhood, I am like this.

• It’s there for me to contact people
      • But it doesn’t rule my life
    • I barely update my social media accounts

@MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
MY ENTREPRENEUR BUCKET LIST IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

(This is a live document and subject to change)

What? Are you inspired by my ideas? Are you going to steal them? Lol. Sure. However, instead of stealing them...just call it inspired. You were inspired by my ideas. :) I wish you the best of luck! Be a guardian to the world, and be good with these inspirational ideas.

MY CAREER GOALS:

1. Pet lover business

2. Safety gear business

3. Next, I am doing this for my little brother because I love him to bits:
  • He is a car lover and videogamer.
    • HIS FAVORITES CARS? JDMs. Not American or Euro. My family is from the Eastern hemisphere remember?

• He loves GTA, first shooters, a few RPGs, etc.
  • lol I call him little but he’s like 17 xD

• For my brother I will:
    • MAKE A CAR LOVER'S BUSINESS.
      • MJ!!! I THINK YOU MIGHT ENJOY!

• Hahaha no ricers allowed in my business xD jk jk.
    • MAKE A FIRST SHOOTER VIDEO GAME.
      • Prob gonna hire the top Youtubers, like PewdiePie, JackSeptic Eye, 9gagers…
  1. Help Frontline Employees with a business
    1. (I will help people like cashiers, front desk, etc)
  2. Help selfish college students and neighborhoods

3. Help selfish people who believe in getting money fast.
    1. I will LITERALLY warn them that they are making a quick buck xD

2. I will tell them it will never make them rich.

3. I know it will work. LOL
      @MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ON THE SIDE? WHAT I LOVE AND LIKE FOR FUN!

I'm going to be a SCIENTIST and an entrepreneur!!!

I need to publish and MAKE PUBLIC a scientific law
that I was taught by my business teacher, MJ DeMarco! I will name the law after him! Here's what I'll publish:

MJ'S LAW OF HUMAN TIME states that:
because humans only live a couple of decades,
TIME is a FINITE RESOURCE for humans!!!

This scientific law will need to be peer reviewed by scientists, and made international ALL AROUND the world! I will include human algorithms and mathematical formulas based on computer science in my papers.

I need to use MJ's Law of Human Time to my advantage! YOU should too!

I'm taking a break from college right now to work on a pet lover's business! I'm making an app you can download! I plan to launch it before 2025, and then become a scientist with the money.

I'll be using the art of computer science and computer programming skills to build my app. Human algorithms based on computer science will guide me through my journey.

MY HOBBIES:

• BECOME A MUSICIAN
    • Songwriting

• Singing

• Piano

• Ukulele

• Trombone

• A bunch of F*cking instruments...
      • I’m going to be so F*cking famous (lol conceited xD)

• BUT I will do it to help my WWII Islands, the Marianas Trench.

• BECOME A PUBLISHED SCIENTIST.
  • Publish MANY scientific models and papers.
    • I will also help publicize MJ's scientific models, or he can do it himself. xD
  • CHALLENGE THE CULTURALLY BIASED AND CONTROVERSIAL WORDS/SYSTEMS OF:
    • (These following words tend to lean culturally biased to Western countries)

• POLITICAL SCIENCE

• RELIGION

• GENDER/SEXUALITY

• Replace/catalog it under an UNBIASED SYSTEM using the SCIENTIFIC METHOD

• Have it peer reviewed by colleges and SCIENTISTS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

• INVENT A PORTABLE BRAIN THERAPY MACHINE
    • Work with colleges and other scientists and inventors

• Just give them my ideas and input every here and there

• Hope the beneficiaries will be people before I die *crosses fingers*

• PUBLISH SCIENTIFIC PAPERS on the controversial topic of sexuality.
    • I accept people who are not straight…

• Lol I hated them before because I was ignorant. Sorry!

• I WILL CREATE A SCIENTIFIC MODEL SPECIFICALLY ON ASEXUALITY.
    • According to Anthony Bogaert, the world’s top scientist of asexuality, asexuality is real. It’s an entire spectrum.
      • There are two english meanings for the word asexual:
        • Asexual reproduction

• Asexual the sexual orientation

• There is a grey area of course. The world is not black and white!
      • Before, I didn’t believe asexuality was like real...lol

• I discriminating them before, I was ignorant. :( Sorry!

• The scientific papers right now on it suck and they aren’t famous papers.

• Barely anyone knows about asexuality.

• Their Netflix documentary SUCKS and is NOT credible.

• To learn more about the asexuality spectrum:

• PEOPLE WITH DOMINANT ASEXUALITY OR GREYSEXUALITY TEND TO:
    • Find people cute
      • You ever see someone cute, and you know you can have sex with another human, but you’re just not sexually attracted to the cute person?

• That’s asexuality...they just lean on finding people really cute. Lol sounds so cute xD
    • They have a sex drive.

• Because they’re humans with sex organs lol.

• If the sex organs rush with blood, you get a horny person. Duhhhhhhhhh

• They can choose to release it with another person or just masturbate.

• You know how people can do friends with benefits with someone they find ugly? LOL

• Well...any human can also have sex with people they love...of course! xD

• These people with asexuality: if they have a partner can choose to have sex with them or not...just like any other human. Duhhhhhh

• According to Dr. Vanessa Cullins from Planned Parenthood, pretty normal for any relationship, whatever orientation you got—straight, asexual something else, etc— to actually masturbate every here and there outside of having sex with your partner.

• CONTINUING ON DR. CULLINS: well... any human can also decide to have OR not to have sex or masturbate. Up to them.

• PUBLISH SCIENTIFIC MODELS OF THE CONTROVERSIAL SYSTEM OF GENDER.
    • When I went to a CSU in the States, I got so pissed off. There were SO MANY mean people! In almost all American Colleges! :(

• In the USA colleges, they kept saying:
      • “Blah blah blah is a social construct”

• “Words to describe sexuality, gender, or race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!!!”

• “Respect other cultures”

• “The people with the ethnicities of Imperialists need to pay for what happened in the past”
    • WTF?!? THOSE ARE DEAD PEOPLE! I’m not going to get mad at dead people and I’m NOT going to get mad at the people alive today if they didn’t do anything wrong to me!

• That’s so mean and plain racist!

• TO UNDERSTAND THE LOCAL ENGLISH SYSTEM where I live, read my entire Intro to The WWII islands over here: Introduction - Brand my home: "The WWII Islands." The Marianas Trench.

• Where I live the English for “racist” = ignorant, prejudiced, uneducated of race, etc.
      • We just say “racist,” we don’t really say (These are American mainland culture colloquialisms):
        • Ignorant

• Prejudiced

• White power

• Imperialism

• Colorism

• White-splaining

• etc.
    • IN FACT, MY WWII ISLANDS WOULD NEVER HAVE ITS RICH HISTORY IF IT WEREN’T FOR THESE “IMPERIALISTS,” THESE “STUPID DEAD PEOPLE”!!!
      • Who came to the WWII Islands?
        • Japan

• Spanish

• Germany

• USA

• What? Do I get mad at the people alive from these countries today because of dead people?

• Hell NO I’m from a family culture and I welcome all nice people!

• And to the dead people, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A BRAND!

• THE COLLEGES KEPT CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES, I CAN HELP
    • They are not nice and keep disrespecting and discriminating other cultures.

• As long as they are ignorant, they will be ignorant.

• I hope some will change to become good people!

• It’s going to be a DIFFERENT CULTURE SYSTEM if you go to a DIFFERENT COUNTRY with a DIFFERENT CULTURE.

• In Western countries, ESPECIALLY the USA, they have all sorts of genders that are considered unusual to other countries.
    • A lot of them are ignorant and ignore the rest of the world. That’s mean!!!

• Certain Westernized areas’ gender system:
      • “Gender” ≠ “sex”
    • In many parts of the world, their context of the words “sex” and “gender” is interchangeable.
      • “Gender” = “sex” in their language.

• LET’S LOOK AT OTHER AREAS:
    • Bugis Society of Indonesia: 5 recognized genders/sexes in their government:
      • Makkunrai = born female sex, gender is woman

• Oroané = born male, gender is man

• Bissu = Intersexual (having characteristics of both genders/sexes

• Calabai = male to female

• Calalai = female to male

• Philippines:
    • “gay” many times will also equal the American word “transgender”

• “Tomboy” = lesbian

• “Gender” = “sex” in their country and language.

• “Asawa” The ONLY word for husband and wife. They only have one main word for both genders.
      • “Asawa” is the Tagalog equivalent to “spouse” in English.

• Africa, Japan, Persia, Germany:
    • They have a neutral gender pronoun for man and woman

• Germany: “ze”

• I forgot the word for Persia.

• Japan and one area in Africa: before Westerners came, they had one word for male and female.
      • “Gender” = “sex” for majority of their country.

• Other Western and non western countries:
    • “Gender” = “sex” for majority of their country.

• Man = male

• Woman = female

• Controversial: transgender = switching sex or sex appearance.

• I just copied and pasted this from my Google Docs:

• SCIENTIFIC MODEL PROJECTS

I am Avry.

I am a scientist, and an inventor whose interests lean on human algorithms based on computer science.

Avry’s LAW OF POTENTIAL states:
  • Potential is unbiased.
  • Potential is EVERYWHERE

If there is potential, something can be used.

This will be a scientific model until proven wrong. FYI, fix it if it is wrong. Thanks.

CELEBRATE FAILURE!
  • Nobody is born talented, but everybody is born with potential.
  • Being born talented is biased. Potential is unbiased.
  • Potential is EVERYWHERE. Use Avry's Law of Potential to your advantage.
  • Potential is in:
    • people,
    • places,
    • beliefs,
    • hopes and
    • dreams, etc.
If someone thinks you’re a failure, congratulations!
You can prove them wrong, can you not?

• I was kicked out of a music band because I sucked at singing, and playing ukulele without messing up.
  • It’s very difficult for my brain to multitask, and playing and singing is multitasking.
  • It was before I learned human algorithms and found the formulas to music.
  • People looked down on me, I was called ugly, 4 eyes, black, nigger, (I was tanner than many of my classmates at the time...hey the english is different where I live remember.
  • Those words were imported from the USA mainstream media through music and other forms of media. I didn’t choose to make music and media with those words and ship it worldwide.)...
  • Just...don’t believe in mean people.

You can study what I do, and then make up your own stuff. Don’t ever let anyone think you are weird because you write more efficiently. LOL

To help the world as I do, you would need to challenge yourself to become a critical thinker.

Critical thinking is the source of a bright future. You need to be a person who will teach yourself. Read. Watch educational videos, shows, etc. Play education games like on mobile/electronic apps. etc.

Read “Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions,” and MJ’s books: “The Millionaire Fastlane ” to learn of human algorithm financial paths; and MJ’s “Unscripted ” to learn the algorithmic formula to becoming an entrepreneur.

All scientific models are held true until proven false.

• Barely any scientific model is perfect, for scientific models are created by humans.
  • You must account the variable of human error, and continuously search for the uncensored truth.
  • As MJ says, unveil all hyperrealities.

I enjoy the science of:
    • Human algorithms

• Computer science

• Neuroscience

• Entrepreneurship

• Music and sound waves

• Science of Art and culture.
  • “Avry’s Knowledge Sea Urchin Model” in the 3rd and 4th dimension
    • Avry’s Law of Attraction Model based on computer science
      • For love I think:

var(Human 1) = ("interests") + ("beliefs") + ("values") + ("lifestyle") + ("language") + ("dislikes") + ("etc...")

Human 1 ~ (must be similar to) Human 2 to match for life.

Make a love and hate list of your Human 2. Does the variable of love conquer hate?

For Human 1 to match Human 2,

Love > hate.

Remember the variable of ("Human Error") and call it unpredictability of the future.

if var("Human Error") = ("change in Love to Hate ratio from "Love > Hate" to "Love < Hate"")

print: ("Does not match") OR ("Does not match ANYMORE")

You can use computer science to find friends, love, the right employees... xD
    • Challenge the Western beliefs systems with:
      • Avry’s Belief Science
  • Publicize MJ’s Law of Human Time as a finite resource.
    • Call it: MJ’s Law of Human Time as a Finite Resource.
      • Or, MJ’s Law of Human Time for short.
    • Time in the 3rd dimension
      • Humans are a finite organism; therefore, time is a finite resource.
    • Time in the 4th dimension
      • Time and space are truly infinite
  • Publicize MJ’s Law of Affection
  • Publicize MJ’s Business Law of CENT

Last edited:

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
Calm down, @AVRY or you might be banned soon.

I'm not sure what you said in your post. I read some of it, but it's a lot of ranting. Calm down and add some value to other people's posts. Go back and read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads.

Okay. I edited it. It's okay because I think you just skimmed through it. If you read through it, though, it's part of my Fastlane Goals to teach people to be good to one another.

The posts here are more for myself though, I could access it anywhere at any time. I also didn't mind if no one ever saw it. lol

Last edited:

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018

wut?

200w.gif

Read it. :) You skimmed through it. LOL you might be embarrased, in the nicest way possible! Delete your post brother! My Fastlane goals are to prevent these things.

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
Hehehe, welcome!
I love the enthusiasm. Very fresh and awakening!

Do note that MJ, like your usual entrepreneur, is BUSY, but don't fret, he'll come around.

Do look around, read some GOLD and NOTABLES like @fvcorp said, use the search bar to check out some good Fastlane threads relevant to your business and get to know some of the regulars around here.

There's lots of other Fastlaners to talk to, besides @MJ DeMarco. There's @Vigilante (he's strict though), @Andy Black, @biophase and many others, if you take the time to look. And @Argue and myself as well. Some have already come upon your intro thread!

IMPORTANT! - Getting the MOST out of Fastlane (Required Read)

She's talking about herself...in an intro post, so technically its fine...
Hi brother! I did look at just a few of the GOLD and NOTABLES! x) I will continue, but maybe later! How do you delete posts here?!? LOL

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-4_0-10-45.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-4_0-10-45.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
add me on FB Avry
@MJ you have made a A BUNCH of business laws that should be published and scientifically praised! I knew my posts would stand out to you. But UGH you need to be known by the scientific community because it's driving me nuts!

Like you should be known as MJ the Business Scientist!

Like Einstein, but your own brand!

UGH it pisses me off that the scientific community ALL AROUND THE WORLD doesn't know you...LOL

AVRY

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 1, 2018
You're right. I did skim through. I humbly apologize. :smile2:

LOL:rofl:
How do u delete posts here?! LOL I saw MJ get active and got excited...I didn't know how to contact him so I spammed my own forum XD

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
MY ENTREPRENEUR BUCKET LIST IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

MY CAREER GOALS:

1. Pet lover business

2. Safety gear business

3. Next, I am doing this for my little brother because I love him to bits:
  • He is a car lover and videogamer.
    • HIS FAVORITES CARS? JDMs. Not American or Euro. My family is from the Eastern hemisphere remember?

• He loves GTA, first shooters, a few RPGs, etc.
  • lol I call him little but he’s like 17 xD

• For my brother I will:
    • MAKE A CAR LOVER'S BUSINESS.
      • MJ!!! I THINK YOU MIGHT ENJOY!

• Hahaha no ricers allowed in my business xD jk jk.
    • MAKE A FIRST SHOOTER VIDEO GAME.
      • Prob gonna hire the top Youtubers, like PewdiePie, JackSeptic Eye, 9gagers…
  1. Help Frontline Employees with a business
    1. (I will help people like cashiers, front desk, etc)
  2. Help selfish college students and neighborhoods

3. Help selfish people who believe in getting money fast.
    1. I will LITERALLY warn them that they are making a quick buck xD

2. I will tell them it will never make them rich.

3. I know it will work. LOL
      @MJ DeMarco

Thanks for the history 101 on Saipan;

This is all great blah blah blah; but where are you at RIGHT NOW at this moment? have you started something the biggest thing is that you are saying all the right things, but in terms of progression (value creation on this thread) stating what you have done or what you are doing concurrently is the biggest thing. Keep it up and welcome aboard. hope you stay awhile refreshing to see more women on here documenting their journey's.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...