• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! Billionaire Ray Dalio: Meditation is ‘the single most important reason' for my success

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by ChrisV, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Olimac21

Olimac21 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,008
    Miracle of Mindfulness is very good too.

jesseissorude likes this.
  2. Thinh

Thinh Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $382
    20 minutes is good.
    But 2 minutes is no less "good".

I point that out because it's exactly what made a difference for me. The first time I tried meditation, I gave up because it felt a hassle, justly because I felt "obliged" to do it for a minimum amount of time.

When I discovered this concept of not giving a damn about how long you meditate, that's when I embraced it with consistency. And now I regularly do 15-20 minutes, but it comes naturally. Had I kept aiming at 20 minutes, I wouldn't be meditating daily as I do today.

But the most important thing, and that's really my point, is that wanting to derive value from meditation is exactly what one shouldn't seek for in meditation.

3. mindfulimmortal

mindfulimmortal Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,747
    All good considerations. Everyone is different so I can only speak from what works for me. I am heavily biased for TM as I have tried many other methods and the holy grail was TM for me. Everybody in my TM sessions has said the same thing in that they have tried other methods but this was the first thing that gave them good results and quickly. Appreciate the conversation Thinh

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.