Hello fellow fast laners,
I am almost finished MJ DeMarco's Audible version of the millionaire fast lane and it has compelled me to pursue my business idea.
I have an idea for a web content system, I've checked out the competitors and i know for a fact if i pull off my concept I'll be adding far greater value and doing it for free.
A question i'm having trouble answering is will my niche be big enough to help me change lanes? I'm trying to determine if the demographics/market size is big enough to support my vision.
Does anyone know of any analytics tools, data brokers, plugins or websites that will help me determine the size of particular consumer demographics (for example - how many people play softball) ? or how much traffic a competitors website is currently receiving?
Thank you
I am almost finished MJ DeMarco's Audible version of the millionaire fast lane and it has compelled me to pursue my business idea.
I have an idea for a web content system, I've checked out the competitors and i know for a fact if i pull off my concept I'll be adding far greater value and doing it for free.
A question i'm having trouble answering is will my niche be big enough to help me change lanes? I'm trying to determine if the demographics/market size is big enough to support my vision.
Does anyone know of any analytics tools, data brokers, plugins or websites that will help me determine the size of particular consumer demographics (for example - how many people play softball) ? or how much traffic a competitors website is currently receiving?
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
