The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best business startup with $20,000

Idea threads

Bigneo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 14, 2022
Hello fastlaners, I am in need of ideas for a prefect and profitable business i can start up with $20,000. I thought of a going into tech and getting my own app but no better idea yet. I am scared of losing this money on unnecessary things. I have to act fast and start up a good business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Hello fastlaners, I am in need of ideas for a prefect and profitable business i can start up with $20,000. I thought of a going into tech and getting my own app but no better idea yet. I am scared of losing this money on unnecessary things. I have to act fast and start up a good business.
Can you help someone with a problem?

TheJon

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 7, 2022
Philadelphia PA - USA
What was the last thing that you were doing or were around someone else doing that they said "this sucks" or "this is such a pain" or "I hate this" These are those que words.

Bigneo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 14, 2022
What was the last thing that you were doing or were around someone else doing that they said "this sucks" or "this is such a pain" or "I hate this" These are those que words.
I make boombap music and lots of people around me don’t like it that much lol

TheJon

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 7, 2022
Philadelphia PA - USA
I make boombap music and lots of people around me don’t like it that much lol
haha ok, so now your in some sort of sound suppression, noise canceling something (headphone, barrier, something) business! good luck!

Bigneo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 14, 2022
haha ok, so now your in some sort of sound suppression, noise canceling something (headphone, barrier, something) business! good luck!
I want to invest in fintech or something else that will be very profitable. I got $20k at stake.. I don’t need anything music for now

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
, I am in need of ideas for a prefect and profitable business i can start up with $20,000.
You are in the wrong state of mind here.

Read the books, reprogram and then try again

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
need of ideas for a prefect
No such thing as perfect. Ask better questions, get better answers.

You sound like you're really averse to risk. If that's true, don't go into business. A little averse to risk is fine, but with your level of knowledge you are bound to lose at least some money learning the lessons you need to learn.

Again, no such thing as perfect.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

You have a massive me-bias. You also are engaging in boss seeking behavior. You want someone else to literally tell you what business to start. I wish you the best of luck, but right now, unfortunately you’re on a different planet than entrepreneurship.

“Step one. Seek someone to tell me exactly what to do. Offer nothing in return.”

Can you see how flawed that is on a foundational level?

Last edited:

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
There are countless options to explore. For example, e-commerce shows steady post-pandemic growth. Also, pretty much anything related to digital marketing could be a way to go. Let's not forget all kinds of animal care/services or event planning. But, yes, we can only give you some ideas, ultimately it's on you to do thorough research. I wish you lots of luck!

Cool_Llama

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Nov 10, 2019
Dallas, TX
If you have to ask these types of questions, the best way to invest that money is in self-improvement and education. You're going to blow it all anyways with your "current mindset".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.