The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AutoBlog-Poster/Finder - PROGRESS-THREAD

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
Hi,

I've decided to create a tool that allows me to greate a lot of backlinks. The Blog-Poster will is written in Delphi and the Blog-Finder is written in C++ (visual component library).

Here I can give you some first impressions of my alpha-versions:

keywordt.jpg

On the left you can see my AutoblogPoster. This program automatically
puts the comments on a few thousands of blogs in a few minutes. It
shows you every .txt file that contains URLS on this page.
On the right you can see the BlogFinder.

proxyview.jpg

Here you can see the proxy options. On the left (AutoBlogPoster) you
need proxy-servers to stay anonymous.
On the right (BlogFinder) you need proxy-servers with different ips
that allow you to fetch as many google-pages as you like. If you
always used the same ip google would kick you and wouldn't show you its
sourcecode anymore.

blogfinder.jpg

Here you can see the Blogfinder's results-page. What does it do ? When I click Start
Search it automatically starts downloading 10 google-sourcecodes in 10 threads at
once. After all sourcecodes are downloaded it starts Checking them for
links (also in 10 threads).
It takes only about 10 seconds to download the sourcecodes (a little bit longer if you use proxies) and about 5 seconds to extract all the links.

blogcommenter.jpg

Here you can see my secret weapon, the AutoBlogPoster. I can type in all
my information and it will automatically start to put up my comments
on every blog I select. It takes ~10 minutes to create 1000-2000
blog-comments.

The syntax-function wasn't impemented yet when I took this picture.

It changes the Anchor-Text(name) randomly every time it sends a POST-request to a blog. The email changes every time as well and with the syntax-function it also creates unique blog-comments.

Feel free to give me some feedback. How would you use this program ? Would you sell the program itself or would you sell backlinks (100 backlinks for 10$ or something like that) ?

Thanks,
Lusches:thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sparky

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 28, 2007
London
If I spotted anyone using such a tool to post in my forums I'd mark it as spam and ban the IP.

But then I'm sure you already view this as 'black hat' so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

:smxE:

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
If I spotted anyone using such a tool to post in my forums I'd mark it as spam and ban the IP.

But then I'm sure you already view this as 'black hat' so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

:smxE:

Gotta agree... I see such comments on my blog sometimes..goes to spam box..still people use it so I guess you can do business with it!

And I have to say I'm jealous! Programmers are in great position these times! You can do it so keep going at it and create useful programs. And then sell them and enjoy financial freedom ;)

Speed+ for taking action!

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Feel free to give me some feedback. How would you use this program ? Would you sell the program itself or would you sell backlinks (100 backlinks for 10$ or something like that?

Both! depending on what your goal is. I wouldn't pay $10/100, as the stick rate is gonna be quite low unless your doing other things you didn't show here.

Should be great for parasites though.

Review copy??, and then I can give you my real opinion! :thumbsup:

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
Sparky: yes, of course its blackhat:icon_super:

I've already had my first customer who bought 100 links for 10$. Until now Yahoo site explorer shows me 35 Page-backlinks.

Gymjunkie: Aren't you used to create php-scripts ? The c++ and Java-syntax is almost identical with the php-syntax.

mtnman: 100 backlinks would mean about 1000 blog-comments. I'll always create a little more comments to make sure that enough comments will be approved.

I could also create a few links for free for 1-3 users in this forum when my proxy-function works properly. Just PM me.

:thankyousign:

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
AutoBlogPoster:
-Now it automatically fakes different User-agents.
-Proxyfunction implemented
-syntax-function implemented

comming soon:
Proxy-check-function

BlogFinder:
I'm working on a function that automatically searches for the next keyword when the last keyword was found.

I've taken a Video that shows you how to use it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-Z5mB24po]YouTube - finder.avi[/ame]

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Sparky: yes, of course its blackhat:icon_super:

I've already had my first customer who bought 100 links for 10$. Until now Yahoo site explorer shows me 35 Page-backlinks.

Gymjunkie: Aren't you used to create php-scripts ? The c++ and Java-syntax is almost identical with the php-syntax.

mtnman: 100 backlinks would mean about 1000 blog-comments. I'll always create a little more comments to make sure that enough comments will be approved.

I could also create a few links for free for 1-3 users in this forum when my proxy-function works properly. Just PM me.

:thankyousign:

No buddy! I know nothing about coding ! lol You mistook me for someone :D

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
nothing fast lane about this. sorry, you gonna make a few bucks, but not much. people that have solid content in their blogs don't just let anyone post, they let only signed in users or those that solve CAPTCHA post. good luck with the spam tho. :)

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
nothing fast lane about this. sorry, you gonna make a few bucks, but not much. people that have solid content in their blogs don't just let anyone post, they let only signed in users or those that solve CAPTCHA post. good luck with the spam tho. :)

What he said :iagree:

Spam isn't a winning business model.

All you are doing is entering an arms race with Google, and we both know who is going to win that one.

Bringing misery and annoyance to 1000s of other people, just so you can make a few bucks, again, not a winning business model.

No value here, it may work for a while, and you may make money, but it's just a short term high, no lasting happiness if you can't create value for the people you are impacting.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA

All you are doing is entering an arms race with Google, and we both know who is going to win that one.

Bringing misery and annoyance to 1000s of other people, just so you can make a few bucks, again, not a winning business model.

No value here, it may work for a while, and you may make money, but it's just a short term high, no lasting happiness if you can't create value for the people you are impacting.

he might create "value" for those that are paying him but what I don't like is that he is creating headache for many others. I don't have a blog, but if I had one, it will be headache for me to have to filter spam or add more modules to my blog spam to filter/deal with spam. add value, don't be evil.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Interesting. Unfortunately the internet will become more controlled over time. If you can make this fastlane then you are in before the lock. Otherwise this is a deadend. Great idea and brilliant coding of course but as for pure business and filling a need I would say for every need you fill you are annoying 10.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
As far as I can see, more and more web sites / blogs are using nofollow in their comment links and use spam filter to moderate the comments.

Once your email / IP is banned, you may not see your comments from that point on. So your comment won't generate any good SEO benefit.

It may be a good tool to create comments on your own site and make people think your site is fairly active, but it won't blind search engine's vision.

From what I have learned and saw, the real user generated content will win. Robot and autopilot content wont' last long.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I typed a post, but deleted it. Different stokes for different folks, plus if I wait a bit,
Jonlee can yell at me in person. <----- :groove: lol

Hey, it really isn't like I care. I started out on the same path.

I was a developer, figured out how to automate black hat stuff and was pulling in 5 figures a month in no time.

But it just wasn't a sustainable business model. Everything you do getting de-indexed or banned every couple weeks.

In my experience since then, creating stuff that gives value and that people actually enjoy and benefit from has a MUCH higher ROI, no doubt about it.

If you create something cool, real people will leave comments about it on forums and blogs all over the web, and they'll bring in real traffic.

It isn't a judgment I was offering up, it was a business lesson.

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
UPDATE:
I've decided to use "WinInetFunctions" instead of the vlc-functions. At the moment I'm getting some errors although the POST-request was successfully sent. This might fix the problem and make the program much faster.
The program can sent about 100Post-requests per minute with the curent VLC-functions. Lets see how fast it is with some more threads and some other fuctions.

rxcknrxll

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
May 16, 2008
Space

Couldn't agree more. This is comment spamming. It's lose-lose all the way. People work so hard to find short cuts they might as well just do the work and build something legit :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.