Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- May 29, 2021
Day 5Day 4
I had to finish a lot of tasks that cost 10 hours. So an Emergency task. Ended up with these for the day-
Daily goal: pick a niche using criteria. Contact 10 people on their problems in that niche. Contact the top 10 in the industry for an interview. Learn copy as well.
(1) $100K - $1 million Revenue/profits a year ( Meaning a market size of around $40 million nationwide)
(2) High value industry where the number of businesses nationwide is 30K-50K (Or more).
(3) They have less than 25 employees
(4) Growth rate.
(5) Sell products in the $1000 price basket.
Industries that get me excited(5)
Pets, Lawyer, web design,Restaurants, Beauty Salons, veterinarians, Marketing, Dentists
(1) $211 million in 2019 | $99 billion in the US
(2) 2k- 18K
(4) CAGR of 3.5% from 2020 to 2025
(5) Prices can range from $200- $3000 For dogs
(2) Over 2000 law firms | 433,497
- | $319.7bn (US)
(5) Prices range from $255 to $520 (Possibly even thousands) for law firms. (NGN) Attorneys who have a two-year experience or less (entry-level) usually make 181.82 - 218.18 monthly. While someone else with a three to five-year (mid-level) legal skill is expected to earn at least 363.64 per month (Yeesh, $2,521 a year). (US) Lawyers made a median salary of $122,960 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $186,350 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $80,950. (NGN)
GOAL NOT REACHED
Keep an extremely open mind in learning these things and the journey will be a lot smoother.
Huge market + people wanting to buy when you describe the idea to them + knowing how to reach your audience + knowing what gets your audience to buy. Provide the shovels, don't mine for gold.
Goal failed. Trying again tomorrow. Also, so sad that are countries lawyers are paid so low.
Currently also working on an internship. Before I start calling 10 people for their problems I need to select the niche, I've got some good ideas for the top industries in the country. Web dev, Web design, Restaurants, Marketing(SEO, etc), Hotels, Lawyers, and real estate. But the one that caught my eye the most was eccomerce web development. They charge in the $1k range and the number of employees doesn't seem that much. Feel something is coming up, log end.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.