• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

Arguing With a Sidewalker

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by Josh Harmsen, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Zcott

Zcott Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $381
    Arguing with sidewalkers is pointless. And the irony is they spend time complaining that they never have enough money but do nothing to change it.

gejaegert and Xeon like this.
  2. Denis from BE

Denis from BE Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $210
    The feeling when you talk to someone like that and you realize that the conversation it's steril and endless... and you just let it go to finish asap.

I'm unfortunately still working on a 9-5job for now and pissed off by some people mentality. My direct co-working seen me working on reseller researchs this morning and asked me what I was doing. I just replied I'm working on a new business idea. He just looked at me with big eyes (like a dad teaching life to his 4yo son) and told me I shouldn't take risk again as I already have a side business and already invested money on it, because for him "it takes time and money"

But f*ck I couldn't argument more as him and I haven't the same standard. I just say "you know, you're partially right" And close the conversation.

Mattie, WJK and gejaegert like this.
  3. Lauryn

Lauryn Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,497
    It's amazing how short-sighted we are, when we stick to the rules. Hopefully you shell-shock her to wake up and see things differently.

4. WJK

WJK Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,852
    It costs you nothing to tell your co-worker that he is right and then carry on with your plans. Your co-worker was correct about his situation from his point of view. He couldn't take the risks that you are taking and sleep at night. It's not in his nature. We need people like him to work for people like us when we get to that point in our businesses. It's it wonderful that the people around us are so diverse.

Denis from BE likes this.
  5. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,247
    I thought this video kind is what he talks about certain people follow the rules, regulations, and are not quite like some Entrepreneurs who are designed to create, be innovative, and some of his video's kind of do explain on the Big 5 while some people are geared to Entrepreneurship and why they make clash with others who just can not understand the language.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q15eTySnWxc

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.