The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone using the Wim Hof Meditation Method?

Dora Wi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Aug 19, 2020
Hungary
I use cheap 3M micropore tape which works just fine, but of course, you can buy more expensive alternatives like the mouth tape from Somnifix. Usually, a small Charlie Chaplin mustache-sized tape is enough, but I like taping my whole mouth. It's a personal preference.

For a starter, it forces you to breathe through your nose, which is the best and healthiest way to breathe - everything else is unnatural (except when doing breathwork). I slept with an open mouth mostly because my nose is often stuffed and I have a deviated septum and not using your nose leads to a more congested nose.

I wake up more rested and my Oura ring readings indicate that I have a better sleep in terms of quality (more deep sleep). I know that the Oura ring is not a super accurate device for measuring sleep, but it supports my subjective feeling that I wake up better rested.

Not sure about the scientific aspect, but nasal breathing is critical as it increases nitric oxide production which leads to lower blood pressure as nitric oxide expands the blood vessels which in turn improves oxygen transportation.

I can't cite any scientific studies on the top of my head right now, but it not only increases your oral health but your overall health can benefit greatly. I think it is shown that breathing to your mouth changes the pH-value rather quickly to an environment prone to the growth of bad bacteria. I think the dentist Dr. Mark Burhenne had an interesting video about this on YouTube.
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation! I have heard about how nasal breathing is better for the airways, as the nose is a better defense agains cold and microbes than the mouth, but I never really looked into other benefits. It's funny how my nose being congested is one of the things that holds me back from practices like this, when it's probably exactly what I need :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KIRUBAKARAN J

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2020
india
I was searching this forum and was quite startled that it has not yet discussed here.

I learned about the Wim Hof Method a while back in one of the most famous documentaries about him, which is from VICE and dates back a few years. I tried doing the breathing exercises and never really maintained it as a habit with the consistency that is necessary to use it successfully.

After seeing the big wave surfer Laird Hamilton talking about it, I kind of got obsessed with it again and started using the Wim Hof Method again with the additional cold exposure training.

I like the feeling of the energy boost after doing the breathwork and also think it is fascinating how we can control our autonomic nervous system "only" through breathing.

I find it also a good alternative to standard meditation. I use the Headspace app and find it hard to focus on the meditation while the breathing works like an active meditation exercise for me.

It is hard to think about anything else then your body when it tingles and your brain feels like a napalm bomb exploded inside of it.

I am still experimenting with the right technique and wanted to know if anyone is using the Wim Hof Method as well.
Hi Kaizen502,

Since i have some experience with breathing exercises, i think i can reply.

If you read Yoga sutra from Patanjali, Breathing exercises(Pranayama) comes after Eyama(Do's) and Niyama(Don'ts) . It's a step by step approach. After that you can progress to breathing exercises. Going directly to breathing exercises skipping the two steps lead to deterioration of health and various health problems.

To get clarity on these, read books of patanjali(yoga) and Osho(meditation).
if you have queries, let me know.

TheKeywordsGuy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Aug 20, 2018
Been doing it every other day or so for about a year now. Calms you down like nothing else will, and you get a joyful feeling afterwards, at least I do.

Also, did it when we found out the GF had the rona. Mild fever for two hours, but I never actually caught it as I don't even have the antibodies apparently. And I dine out ALL the time and travel quite a bit.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just finished Wim Hof's book and had my first cryo experience. It was cold, but I can't say I felt any different afterward.

I'd like to try cold showers, but in Arizona, there is no cold water... only luke warm. I will need to buy ice.

I will also attempt the breathing exercises since I already meditate already.

BlackLynx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jan 21, 2019
Belgium
I've been doing it for close to 4 years. Have not been sick since I started.

I start my day with 15 minutes of WHM Breathing (I use his app) and get retention times up to 4 minutes on a good day. Every day is different.

Also doing 3 minutes of cold shower daily - and I try to take a cold bath every week. But I have to admit I bitch out regularly on the bath. The dreaded few seconds when the ice hits your skin - it never gets any easier.

Scott Carney - the author of "What Doesn't Kill You" describes it as "the wedge". - very interesting book by the way. This guy was planning to write a takedown hit-piece on Wim Hof but ended up being one of his biggest supporters and writing two books about him.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
get retention times up to 4 minutes on a good day.

That's the exhale after 30 deep breaths and hold?

This guy was planning to write a takedown hit-piece on Wim Hof but ended up being one of his biggest supporters and writing two books about him.

The scientific data behind it is indeed, quite interesting.

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
I was doing it quite a bit last year. Sort of fell off but would like to get back into it. I reached a 3:30 breath hold. Was able to stand/lay in the snow for 3-5minutes. And it really helped me come to a better understanding of deep meditation.

You do feel amazing when you do it. If you buy his course he guides you through a stretching/yoga workout while breathing, followed by meditation. Then you're supposed to take a cold shower/dip.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I've been doing it for close to 4 years. Have not been sick since I started.

I start my day with 15 minutes of WHM Breathing (I use his app) and get retention times up to 4 minutes on a good day. Every day is different.

Also doing 3 minutes of cold shower daily - and I try to take a cold bath every week. But I have to admit I bitch out regularly on the bath. The dreaded few seconds when the ice hits your skin - it never gets any easier.

Scott Carney - the author of "What Doesn't Kill You" describes it as "the wedge". - very interesting book by the way. This guy was planning to write a takedown hit-piece on Wim Hof but ended up being one of his biggest supporters and writing two books about him.
I didn’t know there was an app for breathing.
I read that book when it just came out, did cold showers die a year and then stopped. But with this thread I want to return to it.
What’s the best resource? An app?

Edit: downloaded the app. It’s all clear now. Did breathing exercises and held on 1:42. Appreciate this thread starter and contributing posts for nudging me back to this. I remember years back it was transforming for my fitness. Running in winter months made possible. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France
I have been doing the WH breathing sessions 1x perday since a little less than 1 year. This stuff is pretty incredible and I've already recommended it a few times to close friend and family.

Wow, 4 minutes is impressive. I've already reached 2.5 min on good days but as you said, every day is different. That's crazy !
The craziest part is the tingling I get sometimes on the last round. It's like, my body is full of tingling, I can't move even after the session and I need 2-3 minutes to really come back to "normal". Only by breathing...

What’s the best resource? An app?
I use the Youtube video for the breathing part.
You can dowload the app for free to take a look. Then you can upgrade it by paying a subscription. You have then different options like preparing a program, tune your breathing sessions...

Just finished Wim Hof's book
I hesitated to read it. Would you say it is worth reading it ?

Tom H.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica
Just finished Wim Hof's book and had my first cryo experience. It was cold, but I can't say I felt any different afterward.

I'd like to try cold showers, but in Arizona, there is no cold water... only luke warm. I will need to buy ice.

Get a chest freezer.

One of my close friends tried several ways to do an ice bath, including buying lots of ice, the final solution was to fill a chest freezer with water (it's a good idea to seal some seams with silicon first).

Now at least 6 people I know have the same setup and it's working great for everyone. I'm going put one in my new office now that I have a good space for it.

I'll link to a video so you can see what I mean.

EDIT: Here's the video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6-NEUqPoxg

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Wow the app is amazing. I’m addicted day 1. Breathing, cold shower, stretch and push-ups. All done. Let’s see how far I can take this.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for the forum, for the many reminders and new knowledge on how to live better.

BlackLynx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jan 21, 2019
Belgium
That's the exhale after 30 deep breaths and hold?

I'm referring to the time I can hold my breath. For more than a year I was doing it wrong, actually. I did the 30 breaths in through the nose and out of the mouth. But when you see Wim Hof doing it - he inhales through the mouth and out through the mouth.

I usually do 40 breaths instead of 30. Sometimes even 60 like in this YT video:

This is a GREAT video to go deep:

I can guarantee you'll be as high as a kite if you go along with this video. But for me it stopped working.

The craziest part is the tingling I get sometimes on the last round. It's like, my body is full of tingling, I can't move even after the session and I need 2-3 minutes to really come back to "normal".
I long for the tingling and the feeling high. It goes away as you build your practice. The same with the cold showers, which is why you see people building contraptions with plastic bottles sewn in half and ice cubes that they attach to the 'douche nozzle'. Crazy how the body adapts.

And one thing that is REALLY crazy is that when you get into the higher retention times that for example, the time between 3 minutes and 4 minutes of breath-holding feels like 10 seconds. It's INSANE. I still haven't figured out what that is. You hear the ping of the app announcing 3 minutes and then just afterwards the ping for 4 minutes. Time speeds up within the exercise.

Renosance

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 26, 2021
I was searching this forum and was quite startled that it has not yet discussed here.

I learned about the Wim Hof Method a while back in one of the most famous documentaries about him, which is from VICE and dates back a few years. I tried doing the breathing exercises and never really maintained it as a habit with the consistency that is necessary to use it successfully.

After seeing the big wave surfer Laird Hamilton talking about it, I kind of got obsessed with it again and started using the Wim Hof Method again with the additional cold exposure training.

I like the feeling of the energy boost after doing the breathwork and also think it is fascinating how we can control our autonomic nervous system "only" through breathing.

I find it also a good alternative to standard meditation. I use the Headspace app and find it hard to focus on the meditation while the breathing works like an active meditation exercise for me.

It is hard to think about anything else then your body when it tingles and your brain feels like a napalm bomb exploded inside of it.

I am still experimenting with the right technique and wanted to know if anyone is using the Wim Hof Method as well.
I do the "Wim Hof beginner's meditation" every day.

It's been very helpful for my mental/emotional state, day to day.
After a month or two I feel like a calmer, more in control version of myself.

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast

I know what you mean by luke warm water. I live in California. Surprisingly, you can get a shower water chiller for under $600.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I’m on Day 3. Nothing to celebrate yet, but it’s a start. Breath holds are still short, they are harder for me. But I’m very comfortable in a cold shower. Can be there for a few minutes and enjoying it. Not looking forward to ice bath.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I'm referring to the time I can hold my breath. For more than a year I was doing it wrong, actually. I did the 30 breaths in through the nose and out of the mouth. But when you see Wim Hof doing it - he inhales through the mouth and out through the mouth.

I usually do 40 breaths instead of 30. Sometimes even 60 like in this YT video:

This is a GREAT video to go deep:

I can guarantee you'll be as high as a kite if you go along with this video. But for me it stopped working.

I long for the tingling and the feeling high. It goes away as you build your practice. The same with the cold showers, which is why you see people building contraptions with plastic bottles sewn in half and ice cubes that they attach to the 'douche nozzle'. Crazy how the body adapts.

And one thing that is REALLY crazy is that when you get into the higher retention times that for example, the time between 3 minutes and 4 minutes of breath-holding feels like 10 seconds. It's INSANE. I still haven't figured out what that is. You hear the ping of the app announcing 3 minutes and then just afterwards the ping for 4 minutes. Time speeds up within the exercise.
Try doing 100 breaths in and out. Just 2 rounds. I've only done it once, in a group, and it was much stronger.

I struggled badly with the chest freezer ice bath the first few times. When I took it a bit easier and didn't put my arms in at the beginning it made it a lot easier. Then eventually it wasn't an issue.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I’m getting addicted to it. Have the app, paid subscription. The breath hold times differ from day to day but consistently higher after round 2 than than round 1. Throat gets a little dry from all this breathing.
Showers are (for now) easy.
Push-ups became fun.
This is great stuff!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
going strong since the last post here. The cold showers are now very enjoyable. The breathing exercises are great, but I can’t seem to hold past 3 min marker. Maybe is psychological. Push-ups were fun but the escalation in how many to do on one breath hold seems too hard. I max out at 45 and am supposed to be doing 62 today… maybe eventually with a lot more practice. My upper body wasn’t strong to begin with, I was more into endurance cycling/running.

Almost a month into it and loving the app more than I thought I would. Highly recommend.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Cold showers have become a lot easier when I think of it more like just doing a little workout for my cardiovascular system. I still start off a little bit warm though.

The breathing has pretty much become a daily habit now. I first started around April last year and kept it up for a few months, but now it's become something that I notice if I don't do it. I don't use the guided versions or music at all anymore and it's better. The guided breathing really helped turn it into a habit the last 6 months though.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
going strong since the last post here. The cold showers are now very enjoyable. The breathing exercises are great, but I can’t seem to hold past 3 min marker. Maybe is psychological. Push-ups were fun but the escalation in how many to do on one breath hold seems too hard. I max out at 45 and am supposed to be doing 62 today… maybe eventually with a lot more practice. My upper body wasn’t strong to begin with, I was more into endurance cycling/running.

Almost a month into it and loving the app more than I thought I would. Highly recommend.
I think 3 minutes is a long time. I don't get wrapped up in trying to improve times anymore though. As long as I can clear my head and feel better about the day ahead, then I'm happy.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I haven't tried is techniques. They had a documentary on him in the Netherlands I watched on the Television. I'm not really into cold showers. Michigan has a lot of snow. I've walked on the snow barefoot before. Doesn't really sound any different then some of the YT self-guided meditations I taught myself with in the past. I don't have that list anymore though since it was back in 2011-2016 I listened to most of them.

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
I haven't tried is techniques. They had a documentary on him in the Netherlands I watched on the Television. I'm not really into cold showers. Michigan has a lot of snow. I've walked on the snow barefoot before. Doesn't really sound any different then some of the YT self-guided meditations I taught myself with in the past. I don't have that list anymore though since it was back in 2011-2016 I listened to most of them.

Wim incorporates meditation after his breath work. But his breath work really helps you learn to control your body... blood flow and muscles. That's why he is able to (in thermal cameras) keep his body warm in sub-zero temperatures, even when others around him have a rapid decrease in body temperature. Another example, he can literally bring "heat" to his hands under thermal imaging.

I love David Blaine, and he used a very similar breathing technique when he did his jumping out of a plane without a parachute or oxygen mask. His breathing technique prevents his body from going into hypoxia.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
I've been doing cold showers for a while and noticed I have even fewer symptoms from Crohn's disease.

As of today, I'm doing two 3-minute cold showers a day (water is literally freezing cold where I'm from) as well as the breathing exercises.

I already took one of two showers, stepped outside naked on my balcony, and enjoyed the sun and calm of the morning.

I've read reports of people with autoimmune disorders (incl. Crohn's) swimming in lakes during the winter for 20 minutes and achieving complete remission without doing anything else. Considering the nature of autoimmune conditions and the fact that the prolonged exposure to cold forces your body into pure survival, I'm convinced.

I mean, while you're freezing your ballsack off you're not really thinking about your problems and your body certainly isn't thinking of ways to self-sabotage either.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Bumping this thread again just to keep myself accountable, still going strong with the app. It’s amazing.

breathing 3.5 min hold longest (but never pushed it, just what felt natural)
Showers over 3 min, mostly just cold from the start, including shampoo and soap.
Had a funny moment asking my wife if our cold water is warmer because it’s summer, as I didn’t feel it was very cold. She laughed, “it’s still very cold!”

I’m also feeling better when cycling. I can hold higher heart rate while breathing through my nose. That used to be impossible! Anything over 140 beats per min, and I’d be mouth breathing, but lately I had over 150 and didn’t feel the need to. Amazing stuff for any athlete out here.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Bumping this thread for those who may not have seen it in a while. For those who like discomfort. To suffer a little to gain a lot.

I have been doing this since May 19 - every day. Cold showers every single day. Most days I do breathing exercises too. But I stopped with push-ups a while back.

The amazing thing about cold showers is that they feel good. Now that the weather turned and water is colder, outside is colder, I certainly feel the cold. And not only I don't mind feeling it - I want it, I enjoy it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bumping this thread for those who may not have seen it in a while. For those who like discomfort. To suffer a little to gain a lot.

I have been doing this since May 19 - every day. Cold showers every single day. Most days I do breathing exercises too. But I stopped with push-ups a while back.

The amazing thing about cold showers is that they feel good. Now that the weather turned and water is colder, outside is colder, I certainly feel the cold. And not only I don't mind feeling it - I want it, I enjoy it.

Do you get more energy?

Now that I live in Utah, I actually have access to some really cold water. Arizona was my excuse to not try cold showers, now I have no more excuses.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Do you get more energy?

Now that I live in Utah, I actually have access to some really cold water. Arizona was my excuse to not try cold showers, now I have no more excuses.

Yes.

Breathing (breath holds):

Breathing is a whole different animal, nothing like I've experienced before. It gives you longer term energy. The oxygen absorption seems to be better. On my regular 5km runs I can keep similar pace but breathing through nose. I've never been able to do that before the breathing exercises.

Cold Showers:

How do I describe this... Imagine your first cup of coffee, you feel energy but that's it, usually just energy. Your body seems to have a boost but your mind isn't any crisper. That clarity I get from a very cold shower, when I stand there with water going on my forehead I feel the contraction of a few muscles in my face. I don't feel cold - like feeling of shivering when you are indeed cold - I feel the cold temperature yet I am warm. I usually take 3 minutes (give or take) and after I am done, I feel clarity of mind. My mind is crisp. My energy is up (temporarily).

I recommend you start with the app. Timer there starts off with barely 10 seconds. It took me 3 months to get to 3-5 minutes and not feel cold (feel the cold, but be warm).

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
Yes.

Breathing (breath holds):

Breathing is a whole different animal, nothing like I've experienced before. It gives you longer term energy. The oxygen absorption seems to be better. On my regular 5km runs I can keep similar pace but breathing through nose. I've never been able to do that before the breathing exercises.

Cold Showers:

How do I describe this... Imagine your first cup of coffee, you feel energy but that's it, usually just energy. Your body seems to have a boost but your mind isn't any crisper. That clarity I get from a very cold shower, when I stand there with water going on my forehead I feel the contraction of a few muscles in my face. I don't feel cold - like feeling of shivering when you are indeed cold - I feel the cold temperature yet I am warm. I usually take 3 minutes (give or take) and after I am done, I feel clarity of mind. My mind is crisp. My energy is up (temporarily).

I recommend you start with the app. Timer there starts off with barely 10 seconds. It took me 3 months to get to 3-5 minutes and not feel cold (feel the cold, but be warm).

Another way to go about is to just soldier on through it your first time. The first 10 seconds are always the hardest but after that, I can easily stay for 290 more.

There's a video about Wim Hof's seminar teachings by "Yes Theory" on youtube. He makes a group of cold exposure virgins jump into an ice-cold spring naked after which they chill inside (literally) for 10 minutes.

Apparently, he does this to prove to people that it's all in the mind. That we all have that primal strength/survivability inside us without working ourselves up to it gradually.

I believe the only exception is for people with heart conditions. I think he starts them off with 2 minutes of cold exposure with gradual increases.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
@Simon Angel - I don’t believe that to be true.
My research points out to two key items:
1. The ice bath is different from cold showers. It triggers a different response. Don’t mix the impact of the two.
2. Even Wim Hoff’s app starts you off very slowly. Why? Because from my research, it takes time to gain brown fat that is used for heating your body up while in cold conditions. This is a gradual process.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.