• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

O/T: HEALTH Anyone using the Wim Hof Meditation Method?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Kaizen502, Feb 25, 2019.

1. GoodluckChuck

GoodluckChuck Grateful Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,153
    I know I keep posting but I love to share this stuff.

The last two times I did the breathing I literally went into a trance. Where I usually count thirty breaths and then press the timer as I start holding my breath I completely just zoned out instead.

After a minute or so I would realize that I was holding my breath but forgot how many breaths I took and forgot to time it...

I'm not sure what's happening. I've heard people say you go really deep into the brain body connection. It's possible that I'm just partially losing consciousness haha.

Either way I feel very clear minded and energetic afterwards which is nice.

Cold showers don't feel as cold these days. Granted, I'm in Vietnam so the water doesn't get that cold.

domi99 likes this.
  2. struka

struka Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $552
    When you guys take cold showers, do you set it to the coldest setting or somewhat cold? OR do you work your way down from cooler to cold?

3. Hijena1

Hijena1 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $506
    In his program, he says:
    First two weeks: first hot shower then cold, hot, cold... but it is really important to finish with a cold shower.
    After two more weeks: you start with a cold shower, then hot... finish with a cold shower.
    Finally: you star with cold and finish with a cold shower. When I was in this stage using the coldest setting was my option because you have really to fight with your mind and learn how to cope with it.
    If you want to push even further more. You can do ice baths once or twice a week.

Woodsman81 and Mutant like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.