Hey FLF!
@Andy Black suggested that I post here after a chat we had.
Basically, I own a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in the UK and it's fully paid up (no mortgage). I'm thinking about releasing some equity to fund an investment property (or 2) but I have no idea how to do it or where to invest.
I'm not sure about the tax status either since I no longer live in the UK and there's the looming threat of Brexit to factor in too.
Does anyone have any tips, suggestions or can you point me in the right direction? I am a noob at this but I'm not a afraid to get my hands dirty.
Thanks.
Sanj.
@Andy Black suggested that I post here after a chat we had.
Basically, I own a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in the UK and it's fully paid up (no mortgage). I'm thinking about releasing some equity to fund an investment property (or 2) but I have no idea how to do it or where to invest.
I'm not sure about the tax status either since I no longer live in the UK and there's the looming threat of Brexit to factor in too.
Does anyone have any tips, suggestions or can you point me in the right direction? I am a noob at this but I'm not a afraid to get my hands dirty.
Thanks.
Sanj.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
