The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The way I sell my things to another country, now I need some advice from some future millionaires.

Augusthere

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2021
Some people like to watch Chinese historical(costume) dramas, and they think that the costumes are beautiful in the dramas,
so they maybe wanna try them on. So I do think Hnafu(The name of clothes) have a market in the other countries.
We can trade through cryptocurrency,no matther people where they are, they can buy and sell it easily. And I can send the
clothes to North America within a week,Yeah,my main market will be there. But the problem is I have to search those people who like Hnafu .
I can find them on Tik Tok or some Chinese dramas(people commment there).The clothes' price will be at least $150, it includes dekivery. I'm not sure
if it can work. I have search some information online, I find there's not a good shop for sell Hnafu on Amazon. And some
girls wanna have better quality Hnanfu and then dress it up to a praty.

Any way, I need some advice about price, and do you think if it can works. Thanks for your help, if you guys need some products from China, I can help,too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Some people like to watch Chinese historical(costume) dramas, and they think that the costumes are beautiful in the dramas,
so they maybe wanna try them on. So I do think Hnafu(The name of clothes) have a market in the other countries.
We can trade through cryptocurrency,no matther people where they are, they can buy and sell it easily. And I can send the
clothes to North America within a week,Yeah,my main market will be there. But the problem is I have to search those people who like Hnafu .
I can find them on Tik Tok or some Chinese dramas(people commment there).The clothes' price will be at least $150, it includes dekivery. I'm not sure
if it can work. I have search some information online, I find there's not a good shop for sell Hnafu on Amazon. And some
girls wanna have better quality Hnanfu and then dress it up to a praty.

Any way, I need some advice about price, and do you think if it can works. Thanks for your help, if you guys need some products from China, I can help,too.

You are living at a local area for Hnafu, so you definitely have an advantage.
Look for Youtube influencers as well, and chinese communities in the US. Look for an audience or fans who really like it!

Use case might be a problem though. Usually, people would only wear it on a special occassion? Look for places where people might wear it.

Augusthere

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2021
You are living at a local area for Hnafu, so you definitely have an advantage.
Look for Youtube influencers as well, and chinese communities in the US. Look for an audience or fans who really like it!

Use case might be a problem though. Usually, people would only wear it on a special occassion? Look for places where people might wear it.
I'm not so sure about oversea mraket, but I just think maybe some people will like Hnafu, and they don't have a chance to try Hanfu on. Hanfu still have a potential market in China, but it needs to dig. Well, I don't have any influence here. Honestly, I don't know too much about Hnafu, but one of my best friend does.
Thanks for your ideas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.