The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Jordan Peterson fans out there?

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
I get the feeling if I spent too much time around Peterson I'd consider jumping off something tall.
LOL! I have to admit that I did get the same thought more than once in the last couple of days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WildHoneyTree

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Sep 3, 2017
Planet Earth
Not a fan. His politics are too conservative for me. But there are a couple of things I appreciate about him. He is getting a new generation out of the Peter Pan syndrome. I have a couple of guy friends under 30 who say reading his stuff stopped them from becoming total losers. So, that's a good thing. Also, he is very easy on the eye. Helped me to get through his grandpa rhetoric vids.

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey
My girlfriend and I went for a Jordan Peterson's world tour presentation last night. It was pretty anticlimactic. He talked for 2 hours non-stop before we decided to leave. Even in college he has to take breaks every 1:20.

But that wasn't the main disappointment. He stated the lecture with talking about Gulags and Nazi concentration camps, then moved on to serial killers, then to people with mental disorders, then talked for over a half an hour about the Garden of Eden and the stories in the Old Testament. I fell asleep a few times. We decided to leave early to beat the traffic.

I agree, he is a deeply negative and unhappy person, who was able to find philosophical ways to explain his unhappiness, the cruel world around him, and his reason for being. None of this rings a bell for me. Although he does find peculiar and sometimes entertaining explanations for many things.

I think all the MGTOWs and PUAs on YouTube do a much better job of presenting his ideas and putting them into context than he does himself. I would stick to those videos of him from now on.
I really like the guy, but the fact that what he's saying is big news for a bunch of millennial men also makes me a little sad. Did nobody under the age of 35 have a surly hardass grandpa? If you leave out the cat rule and add a generous amount of profanity, I feel like most of it was standard stuff you heard from older guys growing up.
I think the bad a$$ grandfather era is getting about as relevant as outlaws in the old west.

My grandfather was very similar to Clint Eastwood character out of Grand Torino. Looked very similar to Clint as well.

I know 3 different boys ranging from 11 to 16 and I think there's a generational problem.

They are lazy, socially retarded, and irresponsible. All around pussys.

They pretty much only want to play video games and eat good tasting junk food.

I think Jordan Peterson is interesting and makes some good points (especially the stuff about dominance hierarchies) but it's just talk.

A lot of long talk about abstract things.

He's a college professor and an author.

2 things that thrive on huge amounts of words and talking and very little doing.

But that's his product: talking and writing.

I don't have the attention, care or time to ingest his product.

All of these professional talkers and writers end up in the same camp as people like Tony Robbins.

Just wasting peoples time and attention, thinking there is some secret message you need to hear before you act.

These talkers/authors should just live by example of their own advice and actually DO something with it instead of speaking and writing it to others.

As @Kak so eloquently put it:

"Thinking about thinking is a waste of time."

And I'll add another one:

"Those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
Jordan Peterson is like a stern, righteous and all-knowing father figure, which many people did not have in their lives, some want very much, and some do not want to at all.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I like what I've seen but I admit that it's not very much.

What really stood out to me though is that:

1. He seems to speak very purposefully. He's not knee-jerking his responses or spouting nonsense or arguing out of emotion. He thinks about what he wants to say and says it how he means it.

2. His arguments are very well thought out. He's clearly educated on the subjects that he talks about.

Honestly, I fully believe the world needs more folks capable of forming well thought out arguments like this on both sides of every issue instead of cheaply playing to emotions and anger.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Recently watched his Simba lectures (yes, he made lectures out of Disney's "Simba"). Where he tells you what the meaning of it is.

What a profoundly pointless exercise. The whole point of these Disney movies, before Disney became Frozen and The Last Jedi, was to instill the lessons upon people without wandering interpretation involving Nazis and Disease Metaphors.

That said, he's a psychology teacher. So the fact he dwells on psychopathy and schizophrenia topics is probably what these students are supposed to be learning about, or getting prepared for. Doesn't translate that well to mainstream though.

The best thing he could is to is team up with a positive guy, who basically agrees with his premises, but is able to provide the optimistic and constructive ways to proceed from them.

"OK, so Peterson has laid out how rough life is. Now, I'm going to spend the next half of the lecture providing strategies, techniques, and guidance how to succeed in spite of those things."

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I think this video sums up what I dislike about him, and why I don't watch his videos. He's a profoundly pessimistic and negative person. He basically ended that lesson with "if you're at the bottom you're f--cked; end of lesson". Let's just ignore the 1 billion people who left poverty since 1990.
The thing is, these clips on YouTube are snippets of his whole lectures, if you watch the whole thing or read his book, what he's talking about makes more sense.

Is someone profoundly pessimistic because they say poverty sucks, so don't let yourself end up there?

He at least talked about the churn of the 1%. He could've talked about what usually leads to entry to it. I'm guessing he didn't because he doesn't really care -- it's too positive and optimistic a topic.
Actually, most of his lessons provide an alternative on how you can better your life. Check out more of his videos.

These talkers/authors should just live by example of their own advice and actually DO something with it instead of speaking and writing it to others.
He's a psychologist who's helping other people to understand and better themselves, and teaching millions of people, how is that not doing anything?

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Actually, most of his lessons provide an alternative on how you can better your life. Check out more of his videos.
I've seen many of his videos. There is a clear trend of negativity and pessimism, and little practicable advice. There are far better sources for this. Frankly I'm not surprised given his career as psychologist/teacher. I'll pay attention to what a businessman has to say any day.

Even his 12 rules book was mediocre for help, despite its interesting content. Making your bed and not getting in the way of kids skateboarding, followed by theocratic ramblings, really doesn't cut it as clear actionable life advice. Perhaps for his psychopath patients it does, but for everyone else, not so much.

I guess my primary gripe with him is that he's seen as a help to young men, without being an inspiration. Inspiration is much more powerful than advice, and I'd never want to end up as negativity-wallowing as him in a million years. Every video I watch, I hear luddite fallacy crap, or "these sub IQ 85 people are useless and doomed!", or "your life is determined already by how many numbers you can hold in your head at once" or whatever other borderline anti-social preachings.

The fact rebellion has had to come from within the education system, from a mild leftist balking at the radicals, rather than initiated by parents saying "these guys are losers, here's some biographies of winners", is a disgrace.

Last edited:

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey
@Ninjakid "He's a psychologist who's helping other people to understand and better themselves, and teaching millions of people, how is that not doing anything?"

Psychologists are useless.

I've dealt with many first hand.

Any profession the relies on sitting in a 4 walled room and talking for hours and billable hours will get exactly the results you expect from such a passive activity:

None.

Not to say some well chosen relevant words from someone who has a track record of successful action can't be valuable.

It can.

Some of the advice on this forum would qualify.

But mass market abstract generalizations pumped up with tons of word fluff doesn't change anything.

And people's understanding and bettering themselves is done through their OWN understanding and ACTION.

To say Jordan Peterson helps people improve is one of those subjective statements that can't be proven or disproven.

Which is exactly my point.

Who has more impact: someone on the on the Forbes 400 Billionaire list that has built something real and tangible that people use or an author who puts words on a page and talks on a stage?

Curing someone's cancer is making their life better.

No words or subjectivity needed.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I really like the guy, but the fact that what he's saying is big news for a bunch of millennial men also makes me a little sad. Did nobody under the age of 35 have a surly hardass grandpa? If you leave out the cat rule and add a generous amount of profanity, I feel like most of it was standard stuff you heard from older guys growing up.

Hell yes!

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
quote-action-without-thought-is-mindlessness-and-thought-without-action-is-hypocritical-ayn-rand-52-54-01.jpg

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
@Ninjakid "He's a psychologist who's helping other people to understand and better themselves, and teaching millions of people, how is that not doing anything?"

I've dealt with many first hand.

Any profession the relies on sitting in a 4 walled room and talking for hours and billable hours will get exactly the results you expect from such a passive activity:

None.

Not to say some well chosen relevant words from someone who has a track record of successful action can't be valuable.

It can.

Some of the advice on this forum would qualify.

But mass market abstract generalizations pumped up with tons of word fluff doesn't change anything.

And people's understanding and bettering themselves is done through their OWN understanding and ACTION.

To say Jordan Peterson helps people improve is one of those subjective statements that can't be proven or disproven.

Which is exactly my point.

Who has more impact: someone on the on the Forbes 400 Billionaire list that has built something real and tangible that people use or an author who puts words on a page and talks on a stage?

Curing someone's cancer is making their life better.

No words or subjectivity needed.

From his site:

Future Authoring has been used by over 10,000 people and has shown to help them achieve more, while alleviating anxiety about the future through a feeling of clarity of purpose and direction.

While most Future Authoring participants feel better about their future and generally achieve more towards their goals, there have been academic studies performed to demonstrate the effect of the Future Authoring program:

Four hundred students completed an abbreviated version of the Future Authoring program during freshman orientation at an undergraduate college. By the second semester, 27% of the class had dropped out, while only 14% of the group that had used Future Authoring had left the college.

Other university studies have shown that not only does Future Authoring help students avoid dropping out, but it also improves their performance in terms of grade point average and the number of credits earned.

He's a clinical psychologist, so he's a bit more useful than the, "So how does that make you feel," types.
His research: Jordan B Peterson

If you guys take a step back from his words and look at what hes actually doing...

1. The content he provides for free on YouTube is his marketing. He even turned off ads to reduce customer to product friction.

He does give useful advice. I know I've learned a lot about myself just from listening to his early lectures. And even corrected 1 of my negative habits because of this understanding.

Then don't forget the controversial viewpoints that get people talking about him and bringing him on their shows.

2. His all over the place style of speaking is for his target audience. Millennials with the short attention spans. In one second he's on Disney, the next on Stalin.

3. His target market isn't just Millenials, but males basically at the bottom of the barrel. IE His future authoring program. Which looks like a goal setting exercise.

There are few people who teens-adolescence can look up to and say, goal setting is cool.

Plus he's making boatloads of money....

60k/mo on patreon
His book tour
His products

Seems fastlane to me.

e's a profoundly pessimistic and negative person.

I see it as realistic.

If that's all you're getting from him, perhaps it says more about you than of Peterson.

What's that quote? It's not the situation, but how you react to it.

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
As soon as I started thinking what would Ayn Rand say, everything became crystal clear:

Jordan Peterson is a motivational speaker who holds the Malevolent Universe Premise.

This is why he resonates so well with all the losers, crazy folks, and others who are inclined towards negative thinking. He resonates with their core beliefs.

And this is why those who hold the Benevolent Universe Premise think that something is wrong with him. Like he is really smart but he is definitely not from where I grew up and currently live.

Because of his core beliefs, Ayn Rand would have not given a second thought to his existential theories. He is more for guys who admire Nietzsche.

Last edited:

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
This was pretty good. Just neutral-tone philosophy, and very technical yet actionable. I think he's getting better at his new role in life. I withdraw any disrespect for his material now.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I am still in the middle of his audiobook - the people who suggested it were right, it's much less heavy to listen to than read. I am actually quite glad I continued - again it is nothing new and groundbreaking for someone who has been interested in person development for a while, but it's great to see a new perspective.

I think much of the hype he is getting is from those without any knowledge of personal development, he's kind of making it "cool" for those who haven't been exposed to it yet.

Kraelog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 17, 2015
I've listened to quite a few of his lectures and I read his book 12 rules. I would say I am a big fan of his work.

As others have said in this thread, most of the information he dispenses in regards to personal development can be seen as self-evident to many of us that are not that young, myself included.

But there is an entire generation of young people, mostly boys, that are lacking strong male role-models in their lives and are feeling lost. Combine this with some of the recent campaigns on 'toxic masculinity' and you have quite a large audience dying for some proper basic guidance in life.

Personally, I am really interested in his views on religion. He sees religion as the crystallization of the hero-worship mythology whereby the higher being, in essence, is the representation of the perfect being. All religious and mythological stories are then collections of wisdom and guidance towards the perfect hero which have been developed from the Neolithicum to today. In our Western society, we have largely discarded these collections of guidance with total freedom and this might have perilous consequences.

Fyniaina

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 29, 2018
Madagascar
Any Jordan Peterson fans/critics out there, or anyone who has read 12 rules for life? I'm curious what some of the fast-lane opinions are. Got the book because I liked a lot of what I saw from him online, and it was interesting to hear the hype online, endless people talking about how the book "turned their life around". Not that I need my life turned around, but was still curious enough to get it.

I'm about 100 pages in and not positive what to think or if I need to keep reading. Some of the lessons seem obvious - maybe useful to people who's lives are a mess. But so far it's been: be confident, take care of yourself, don't hang out with losers, compare yourself to yourself not others. To be honest: a lot of this was covered in MFL it seems.

I have read 12 rules for life and have therefore become a big fan of Jordan's work. I think the book is definitely worth a read through all to the end. I like the way he can articulate his points and although these rules are somewhat obvious as you say, I like how he puts in words things that I've always thought about but just didn't know how to put them into words.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I personally love the guy and the more I listen, the more I like.

I love academia. I love rigorous academic research. Problem is: in many academic circles it’s just this shitstorm of liberal hippie political correctness. and a Marxist circlejerks.

Social justice warriors with a victim mentality.

Peterson keeps the academic rigor and nixes the politically correct dogshit. And if you don’t like it you can f--- off to your safe space.

For a number of years (before he got popular) I heavily researched the correlates ad predictors of success and came to the same conclusion he did so I could individually work on those traits. Intelligence, Contentiousness, industriousness, social networking... ect.

IMG_0344.PNG

So when I’m watching his videos and he literally lists every one of those things, I’m impressed. Anyway, I think he’s got a lot to say and can really teach people to be successful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPcQ5ZojGw8

Anyway, any fans?

JJGoshow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2018
Phoenix
JP is pretty polarizing, but yeah I like JP. I read his book earlier this year and thought that it was pretty good. There was a chapter on parenting that I truly enjoyed.

I wouldn't say I am a fan boy, there are things we don't see eye to eye on. Regardless though, I love that in a culture that is so overly offended he isn't backing down, or smoothing the edges of his thoughts.

I don't like when he specifically words things or takes a stance that only has athegoal to rub the SJWs the wrong way. But most of the time he is saying what he believes and what he thinks will actually make our culture better.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
JP is pretty polarizing, but yeah I like JP. I read his book earlier this year and thought that it was pretty good. There was a chapter on parenting that I truly enjoyed.

I wouldn't say I am a fan boy, there are things we don't see eye to eye on. Regardless though, I love that in a culture that is so overly offended he isn't backing down, or smoothing the edges of his thoughts.

I don't like when he specifically words things or takes a stance that only has athegoal to rub the SJWs the wrong way. But most of the time he is saying what he believes and what he thinks will actually make our culture better.
all i know is that my mom tried for 18 years and couldn’t get me to clean my room... jordan peterson did it in one YouTube video

also read the bible lol

Edit: since no-one will get that joke: 16 Jordan Peterson Memes That Made Me Clean My Room With Laughter

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Never heard of him, thought he was one of these new millennial gurus. Man, was I off.
Total opposite... he’s a really smart academic who tells it like it is.

Most academics (while brilliant in some regards) have his hippie, liberal marxist safe-space bullshit.

Basically this:

Peterson gave structure to a bunch of men that were kinda "lost"
Straighted them up, gave them couple of slaps in the face and have a structure for their daily life so they are no longer "useless" -

There are some jokes about Peterson being a father figure.

I mean my mom tried to get me get me to clean my room for 18+ years and I never did. It took Peterson one YouTube video to convince me.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I'm half way through 12 rules, so far its very good. Some interesting concepts to think about, I like his take on pre-history that comes out in his analysis.

The 'Don't lie, ever' thing got me thinking, how much easier would life be if you didn't lie to your self or others in any way. Even day to day choices, is this project really useful or am I kidding myself. Not lying would also force you to think and present a stronger face to the world.

As others have said I'll have to read it a few times to digest it properly.
Not sure if you’re still active on the forum but this is the book that convinced me to stop lying, almost completely. Even little white ones. Even “Did i gain a few pounds”..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aISAo_JsQUI

Sam Harris’s essay on Lying:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1SRB6Q/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Ahhh, how I love the ‘ignore member’ feature on this board.

From his site:

Future Authoring has been used by over 10,000 people and has shown to help them achieve more, while alleviating anxiety about the future through a feeling of clarity of purpose and direction.

While most Future Authoring participants feel better about their future and generally achieve more towards their goals, there have been academic studies performed to demonstrate the effect of the Future Authoring program:

Four hundred students completed an abbreviated version of the Future Authoring program during freshman orientation at an undergraduate college. By the second semester, 27% of the class had dropped out, while only 14% of the group that had used Future Authoring had left the college.

Other university studies have shown that not only does Future Authoring help students avoid dropping out, but it also improves their performance in terms of grade point average and the number of credits earned.

He's a clinical psychologist, so he's a bit more useful than the, "So how does that make you feel," types.
His research: Jordan B Peterson

If you guys take a step back from his words and look at what hes actually doing...

1. The content he provides for free on YouTube is his marketing. He even turned off ads to reduce customer to product friction.

He does give useful advice. I know I've learned a lot about myself just from listening to his early lectures. And even corrected 1 of my negative habits because of this understanding.

Then don't forget the controversial viewpoints that get people talking about him and bringing him on their shows.

2. His all over the place style of speaking is for his target audience. Millennials with the short attention spans. In one second he's on Disney, the next on Stalin.

3. His target market isn't just Millenials, but males basically at the bottom of the barrel. IE His future authoring program. Which looks like a goal setting exercise.

There are few people who teens-adolescence can look up to and say, goal setting is cool.

Plus he's making boatloads of money....

60k/mo on patreon
His book tour
His products

Seems fastlane to me.

I see it as realistic.

If that's all you're getting from him, perhaps it says more about you than of Peterson.

What's that quote? It's not the situation, but how you react to it.

giphy-5.gif

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
Jordan's unique way of thinking and anecdotes really changes your perspective on the subjects he writes about.

I understand. His anectodes are amazing and it's so nice of him to give us an insight into the psyche of humanity's greatest thinker. Really allows us to understand what drives him and makes him...tick.

My favorite book is his magnum opus, Maps of meaning. In fact, I jotted down my favourite passage on a (really big) napkin and keep it in my back pocket at all times, ready to be read whenever I feel the craves for some JBP:

Page 135 - Maps of Meaning said:
I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river.

In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state.

In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly.

She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush.

She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t is soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I understand. His anectodes are amazing and it's so nice of him to give us an insight into the psyche of humanity's greatest thinker. Really allows us to understand what drives him and makes him...tick.

My favorite book is his magnum opus, Maps of meaning. In fact, I jotted down my favourite passage on a (really big) napkin and keep it in my back pocket at all times, ready to be read whenever I feel the craves for some JBP:

He also has the entire Maps of Meaning course uploaded to YouTube, complete with all the lectures, exercises, etc.

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 11.11.04 AM.png

2017 Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief (University of Toronto)

I even think the full courseware is up on his site.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.