The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andy discusses Google Ads on The Subscription Box Show

Marketing, social media, advertising

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks Andy it was a good show to get to know about you. I was already getting into the monthly program. Was good to hear your motivation.
Thanks. I find it super interesting that you found it good to hear my motivation. I’m a techie and enjoy the work I do. I could heed the popular advice to grow an agency and remove myself from the coal-face, or go high-ticket. Or I could just ignore everyone telling me what to do and figure out my own path.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
I'm halfway through the podcast already but I love your insights and how you went more in depth with your electrician friend story! I had a general idea of how the Keyword Planner worked but I appreciated how you went step by step to explain how to narrow down your keywords to get more results.

I'm not at the point where I can run ads yet (I need to clean up my website, maybe add pricing packaging) but this is a good step to the right direction!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm not at the point where I can run ads yet (I need to clean up my website, maybe add pricing packaging) but this is a good step to the right direction!
We cover that in the podcast.

Let me know when you get to that part.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
We cover that in the podcast.

Let me know when you get to that part.

Got to it! You got a good point. I think regardless of how my website looks, if I keep obsessing over things, nothing will get done. I'll run with it and see how it goes.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Got to it! You got a good point. I think regardless of how my website looks, if I keep obsessing over things, nothing will get done. I'll run with it and see how it goes.
Yeah, move faster and don’t be as precious is one takeaway. Another is to not spend unnecessary time, effort, or money on a website or landing page until we’ve proven we can get visitors and have a business case.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.