Hey guys,
I’m a sales director for a successful call center who specializes in retention, acquisition and reducing churn for subscription businesses. We have a referral program where we pay referrers a commission of $200 per agent won, per month, for 2 years. I am trying to build a referrer base to help generate more leads. Does anyone in this group have any advice or know who I should talk to, to complete this task?
For moderators, not trying to spam, I won't keep posting. I just figured this group would be great to try and find new referrers.
Also if you’re interested in increasing acquisitions, retention, and reducing churn I would love to chat. We are a major profit center for every one of our subscription clients. By profit center I mean we generate more income than our service costs. We do this for Newsmax, Weiss, and Stansberry among others. I have case studies available and would love to show you how we can generate more income for your subscription business.
I’m a sales director for a successful call center who specializes in retention, acquisition and reducing churn for subscription businesses. We have a referral program where we pay referrers a commission of $200 per agent won, per month, for 2 years. I am trying to build a referrer base to help generate more leads. Does anyone in this group have any advice or know who I should talk to, to complete this task?
For moderators, not trying to spam, I won't keep posting. I just figured this group would be great to try and find new referrers.
Also if you’re interested in increasing acquisitions, retention, and reducing churn I would love to chat. We are a major profit center for every one of our subscription clients. By profit center I mean we generate more income than our service costs. We do this for Newsmax, Weiss, and Stansberry among others. I have case studies available and would love to show you how we can generate more income for your subscription business.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
