The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

All I can Think Buffet!

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
What a refreshing retreat to hang out here. People evolving. Problem solving. Sparking ideas.

Glad to be here to learn, absorb, and share.

I had a huge success early in marketing with my first eBook and had 3000 new buyer subscribes but knew nothing about email marketing at the time which is no excuse because I knew nothing about writing an eBook back then either when I think about it.

I know a hell of alot more now but always still willing to keep learning.

Had many great adventures and misadventures to present day since then but we learn one way or another.

I think I have my true passion and alot of work to do and I think I am in the right place to have the mindset and tools to get it done.

Look forward to making new friends and knowledge sharing.

Art

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
Great to have you here. Welcome to the forum.
Look forward to hearing from you soon. Good luck to you on your journey.

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
What a refreshing retreat to hang out here. People evolving. Problem solving. Sparking ideas.

Glad to be here to learn, absorb, and share.

I had a huge success early in marketing with my first eBook and had 3000 new buyer subscribes but knew nothing about email marketing at the time which is no excuse because I knew nothing about writing an eBook back then either when I think about it.

I know a hell of alot more now but always still willing to keep learning.

Had many great adventures and misadventures to present day since then but we learn one way or another.

I think I have my true passion and alot of work to do and I think I am in the right place to have the mindset and tools to get it done.

Look forward to making new friends and knowledge sharing.

Art

The best advice I can give you is to stick with email marketing.
It made my fortune, and will probably be the most precious asset you can have for the few years to come !

You can check this thread: How to build a successful online business, without relying on any third party (Ecommerce)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome.

Have you tried to repeat this and collect emails as well, maybe even selling the same eBook?

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Welcome.

Have you tried to repeat this and collect emails as well, maybe even selling the same eBook?

Great suggestion.

Back in the day I did that with zero affiliates. I just picked a hot topic being discussed that was going to be sold for $2000 but people in the thread kept asking what was that subject about exactly and I put together a little 26 pager very quickly with all I knew and could find and sold mine for $10.

Now days it is more important the affiliate network setup you have and your early bird list with credit card in hand because you teased them early and got them fired up. That first day momentum will make you or break you.

You may have 150 JvZoo affiliates sign up to promote your offer but sometimes most will wait for your first stats to come in. So your own list really comes in handy for launches.

But sometimes Marketers need to prepare for Success as well.

Once I sent out a Done for you plus Coaching and got overwhelmed with orders. What a problem to have laugh and cry.

But in the end it was only me for Personalized Experience I had to actually close cart....still brings a tear ha.

Launching these days without a list would be futile in my opinion. Got to have a network, fans, followers, subscribes ready to buy the minute you go live. Or know a few people that do or maybe forum owners etc.

I have not had a Paid Ad type of launch but look forward to it to add to the mix.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...