What's new

After 2 years of lurking The Fastlane Forum I’m ready to make my introduction post.

Share your FTE moment...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dignium

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
85
Location
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
Rep Bank
$475
User Power: 84%
Hellow.

After 2 years of lurking The Fastlane Forum I’m ready to make my introduction post.

As a teen I was dreamprenuriarl, talking up "venture of the month" like an aunt of mine. I was event oriented and thinking of easy money. I had tons of ideas and no execution. I dreamed about starting a consumer electronics company selling commodity peripherals, which I mental masturbated to for over 2 years. I did all the anti-work things exposed in unscripted : action-faking, podium popping, event idealism, excuses to name a few. I was a professional mental masturbator & fantasist. The biggest dreamprenuer mental masturbation I had was to start a consumer electronics company like Ben-Q trying to become the authority on features & design with non-game changing products. When I was 14 I started masturbating to this and continued over two years before I moved on to the next trend. I did have crazy foresight though, I envisioned mini consumer camera drones 5 years early & feel like I have lost that abilty. I thought I wanted my legacy to be a city in and of itself skyscraper in the Great Salt Flats between Wendover, NV & Salt Lake City. I'm writing this here to help teen me's out there.

At the same time, I read slowlane publications like Money Talks News and knew something was wrong with their investment charts. I don't know anybody who had it made through regular market investments & home appreciation, let alone anyone who bought $1000 of the stock in the S&P 500 in 1940, reinvested all the stock splits and dividends and is now a high-roller living out of a luxury retirement resort, cruising & vacationing more often than not. I knew something was amiss with the lifestyle they're praising and the wealth strategies they preach. TMF confirmed all my suspicions about the slowlane.

Meanwhile I sought the info for a fastlane wealth blueprint but kept coming up short. I found a few puzzle pieces of high level business. I kept I looked at low rent businesses in the alternative financial system and second-hand industries like flea market businesses. I read 4hww and questioned the business longevity and passivity, and it furthered my limiting belief that to make it you need to exploit technicalities, step over others and bend the rules.

I discovered the tiny house movement in 2011, and I saw how people around me spent most of their income on housing, and how I didn’t want to be a part of that. Motivated by the Money savings compared to a mortgage or rent, I planned to live in a tiny house on wheels to live large on less income by saving over $1000 a month as I live in San Jose, California.

I then looked at the various flavors of the “simple” life. I spent time considering the redneck, desert hermit, homesteading, survivalist lifestyles; as they aren’t centered around the script. I decided none of those ways of life are for me as they all involve “virtuous” frugality, not having freedom to travel even modestly, far and long (as a homesteader your a slave to your land, and as a hermit you are a slave to Money scarcity for example).

I’m still going to live in a tiny house on wheels not to save money, but to save my life. Living on wheels allows me to minimize the hours of indentured time to keep a roof over my head and to minimize the hours of my life devoted to home upkeep. I am currently working on acquiring a school bus conversion (any other fastlaners living on wheels?).

I'm now 25. I got a long way to go in mindset, as well as correcting little bitch behaviors. I am still shaping my mind to win life, liberty with the pursuit of entrepreneurship.

I have a ways to go just with basic mindset, I am still ridding my mind of subconscious, deep seated “high / passive profits are wrong” and other anti-capitalist beliefs. I also need to build up my work ethic.

I have found my whys. After I have made it in the Fastlane, I'm going to revive the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus if no one else does so & make the traditional circus great again with a showtocracy. I will have at least 2 elephants & 5 tigers in ring and RBBBs meteoric comeback will be a meteroic F*ck You to the animal rights crusaders that helped sink RBBB in 2017. I understand that The Greatest Comeback on Earth will be a very long road longer than my fastlane but it will be totally worth it when I make it. I have other smaller whys as well, this is the big one. What better legacy than to revive one of the biggest circus names & make popular a near-extinct living artform.

I love the road trip to wealth analogy as I'm an road trip lover and will full-time RVing all over North America. One of my mostly hedonistic whys is to take a road trip around the world in an amphibious RV. I love the slow-lane fraud exposure & the truisms MJ writes like "wheelchairs don't fit in the trunks of Lamborghinis".

The best lesson I got from TMF is the right process over event mentality. My favorite thing about Unscripted is the "get real" tone.

I love the fact that growing rich through the blueprint in TMF & Unscripted is attainable by anyone in America, unincarserated & with will to execute on it. I love that MJ was the one that solved the wealth puzzle AND THEN put it out into the world, unlike many before him who figured it out and kept it to themselves. It’s no wonder why most people call successful entrepreneurs Lucky!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji vsoci!

Uj, epf og zua'si edvaemmz duptofisoph siwowoph vji dosdat et e getvmepi catopitt, zua nohjv xepv vu sief vji deti tvafz ecuav Dosrai fa Tumiom, jux vjiz epemzbif vji cohhitv dutvt ug vsefovoupem dosdatit (o.i., vji eponemt), vjip xipv aqnesliv, duncopoph johj-vodliv csuefxez tjuxt xovj vji dosdat dupdiqv:
Vjot ot jux Dosrai fa Tumiom siopwipvif vji dosdat
 
Ximduni vu vji vsoci!

Uj, epf og zua'si edvaemmz duptofisoph siwowoph vji dosdat et e getvmepi catopitt, zua nohjv xepv vu sief vji deti tvafz ecuav Dosrai fa Tumiom, jux vjiz epemzbif vji cohhitv dutvt ug vsefovoupem dosdatit (o.i., vji eponemt), vjip xipv aqnesliv, duncopoph johj-vodliv csuefxez tjuxt xovj vji dosdat dupdiqv:
Vjot ot jux Dosrai fa Tumiom siopwipvif vji dosdat

Siwowoph SCCC xomm ci egvis O'wi nefi ov op vji Getvmepi, puv e getvmepi ovtimg. O katv ifovif nz opovoem qutv vu dmesogz ov.
 
VNG & Aptdsoqvif ot evveopecmi cz epzupi op Enisode

*epf vji sitv ug vji xusmf. Vjisi esi qmipvz ug qiuqmi lommoph ov gsun emm edsutt vji hmuci.

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Figopovimz sief vjsuahj vji Humf epf Puvecmi vjsieft, vji opgusnevoup op vjuti vjsieft ot ectumavimz opwemaecmi.

Citv ug madl!
Epfz
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan cav O'n puv tasi O xepv zua vu taddiif op vji Getvmepi...

Cespan & Ceomiz Dosdat og pu upi imti fuit tu & neli vji vsefovoupem dosdat hsiev eheop xovj e tjuxvudsedz. O xomm jewi ev mietv 2 imiqjepvt & 5 vohist op soph epf SCCCt niviusod dunicedl xomm ci e nivisuod G*dl Zua vu vji eponem sohjvt dsatefist vjev jimqif topl SCCC op 2017. O apfistvepf vjev Vji Hsievitv Dunicedl up Iesvj xomm ci e wisz muph suef muphis vjep nz getvmepi cav ov xomm ci vuvemmz xusvj ov xjip O neli ov. O jewi uvjis tnemmis xjzt et ximm, vjot ot vji coh upi. Xjev civvis mihedz vjep vu siwowi upi ug vji cohhitv dosdat penit & neli quqames e pies-iyvopdv mowoph esvgusn.

O duptofis nztimg upi ug vji eponem sohjvt dsatefist, puv e pavkuc raovi ziv, cav O duamf hiv vjisi.

Ximduni ecuesf. ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom