The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Deciding to Go Fastlane after 2 years of Not executing

Share your FTE moment...

Dragi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 31, 2020
Vienna
Hello Folks, 21 Year old here, got something to tell you.

This is my first post on the forum, and it represents just a benchmark from where Im starting to take action.
Ive read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted a while ago, even multiple times and never seem to start to build a business.
My journey starts working as a door to door salesman.
Fastforward after 1000s of knocked doors, I realized that my boss was a scammer who never paid me the money he promised.
It was a hard pill to swallow.
Next Job was actually self employment!
A good friend of mine brought me to this opportunity to sign a partner contract with a company Selling Voice over IP systems.
As a 20yo it was tottaly something I had no idea about, but I learned some Sales so i thought about taking the Chance.
Well i failed again becouse of bad partnership and not beeing too diciplined.
The CEO told me i was going to get Appoitments instead of doing Cold calls.
And after 1 months he changed his plan,the Appointments were too epxpensive for him, so he switched me for cold calling.
I HATED IT, and after months of not giving up on that Job, i finally had enough.
I lost much money and went into dept by pursuing the wrong things.
Well I finally got back to unscripted and refreshed my mind to what life is about and how to get unscripted .

This time I want to do it right or atleast giving it all i got.

So Im planning to start A KratomShop. It is legel where I live and its a rising market.
It has All the C.E.N.T.S Commandments except of Control, or atleat a lacking a bit of it.
I Have a distributor of my Kratom without him, my business wouldt succed.
But luckily there are multiple distributors so this shouldnt be a problem.
One question is;
Should i have partners?
2 Of my friends actually told me the idea and i think its really good, One offered to do the marketing aka Website and Google analitics, the other one to do some sales stuff...
But now i am kinda realizing i could do it all myself, and pay somebody to do the Website,marketing for me...Of cours i need to earn the money for that first.

Excited to go unscripted !!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...