Hi,
I am trying to figure out the return of PPC with Google Adwords .
Say we use [coffee mugs] as our keyword which has an average monthly search of 27100
Where I get stuck is how do I ‘estimate’ the traffic to the site from a Adwods campaign?
Say I enter a bid of AU$1.0 which gives me 8.19 clicks/day
If we assume 1% conversion, which means I need 100 clicks/sale, it will take me 100 clicks/8.19 = 12.2 days to do 1 sale (with the current bid of AU$1.0)
My adwords cost for one sale is then AU$12.2
Is the above assumptions correct??!!
Also, what role does Ad position play?
In the above example the ad position is 2.86. If the bid is increased the Ad position goes up but so does the clicks - Is the Ad position already taken into account for the estimated clicks for a certain budget?
Thank you,
j
I am trying to figure out the return of PPC with Google Adwords .
Say we use [coffee mugs] as our keyword which has an average monthly search of 27100
Where I get stuck is how do I ‘estimate’ the traffic to the site from a Adwods campaign?
Say I enter a bid of AU$1.0 which gives me 8.19 clicks/day
If we assume 1% conversion, which means I need 100 clicks/sale, it will take me 100 clicks/8.19 = 12.2 days to do 1 sale (with the current bid of AU$1.0)
My adwords cost for one sale is then AU$12.2
Is the above assumptions correct??!!
Also, what role does Ad position play?
In the above example the ad position is 2.86. If the bid is increased the Ad position goes up but so does the clicks - Is the Ad position already taken into account for the estimated clicks for a certain budget?
Thank you,
j
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
