Hey peeps!
Most of you know me from my FB ads exploits but in the last month or so I have been focusing more time on Google Adwords. It's a real beast and according to one chap on Udemy - generates 97% of Google's total revenue.
The Adwords model is completely different to that on FB. FB users like impulses. Adwords customers are savvier and know what they want. This requires a shift in your thinking.
I spent over $1100 on ads before seeing any results. This is called buying data and we learnt a lot from it. Our testing found that Search Ads don't convert nearly as well as Product Listed Ads or PLAs. These are the shopping suggestions you see on the top/side.
I took a product that's crushed it on FB (over $650,000 in sales to date) and ran it on Google. If it works you don't need to reinvent the wheel. Sell a product then find more ways to sell it. Don't move onto the next item because you've done all the hard work.
It's only $1200 in 7 days but it's the sweetest money you ever make. I still get a thrill from cracking the code. Soon we'll be doing that a day and adding more zeros to it.
Big shout out to @Andy Black and his Adwords tips. They really helped us.
Post your questions below and I'll answer what I can.
Thanks.
Most of you know me from my FB ads exploits but in the last month or so I have been focusing more time on Google Adwords. It's a real beast and according to one chap on Udemy - generates 97% of Google's total revenue.
The Adwords model is completely different to that on FB. FB users like impulses. Adwords customers are savvier and know what they want. This requires a shift in your thinking.
I spent over $1100 on ads before seeing any results. This is called buying data and we learnt a lot from it. Our testing found that Search Ads don't convert nearly as well as Product Listed Ads or PLAs. These are the shopping suggestions you see on the top/side.
I took a product that's crushed it on FB (over $650,000 in sales to date) and ran it on Google. If it works you don't need to reinvent the wheel. Sell a product then find more ways to sell it. Don't move onto the next item because you've done all the hard work.
It's only $1200 in 7 days but it's the sweetest money you ever make. I still get a thrill from cracking the code. Soon we'll be doing that a day and adding more zeros to it.
Big shout out to @Andy Black and his Adwords tips. They really helped us.
Post your questions below and I'll answer what I can.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
