• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Watch a jolly Brit start from 50 pounds in his pocket to 2700 in passive income in 7 days

Discussion in 'Hustles, Freelancing, Bootstrapping' started by SeePetey, Mar 22, 2019.

1. SeePetey

SeePetey Highly Trained Ape Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $341
    Anyone else heard of Samuel Leeds (British real estate millionaire) or seen his undercover millionaire video?

He assumes a new name with no connections, moved to a new city with 50 pounds, a hotel room for 7 days, and a crappy car. The idea is that he's got to get some money in the bank or he'll get kicked out of the hotel.

Long story short, you get to watch a master as he hustles, find deals. solves problems, networks, and ultimately puts 8K pounds in his pocket and will make 2700 pounds per month in passive income.

I don't know enough about real estate to critique anything he's done, but damn. Look what happens when you know enough about something, and aren't afraid to get out there and take some chances.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uWMbmwyj3g

2. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $83,861
    I had thought this exact idea over with web design ha! Didn’t watch the video but its a great format for a business type channel - almost like a survive style show.

Will check this out later.

ontheRIGHTtrack likes this.
  3. SeePetey

SeePetey Highly Trained Ape Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $341
    I totally agree. This would be an awesome channel format.

More than anything, I think my greatest attraction to the format would be the opportunity to see entrepreneurs "in the wild" as opposed to reading about them in books or in newspapers.

jesseissorude, john3583 and Tommo like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.