The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

dgr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Feb 20, 2016
Spain
Oops! I forgot to introduce myself. But it's never late!

Since I was 3, every time my mom asked me “what do you want to be when you grow up?” my answer was the same. Astronaut? Soccer player? Fireman?

Nop.

I will be a Millionaire!

Well... 30 years has passed. Still not a millionaire. Maybe I haven't grow up yet :D

In the meanwhile, I have tried some businesses. Trying constantly to figure out what my passion is… but make what you love have failed miserably for me. I know it’s a trap after 3 failed freelance based business in which I hated what I loved. MJ was right in this one.

It took me another 3 failed business chasing money to realize that MJ was right again.

A dozen of wantrepreneur ideas later (perfectly designed and planned but never taking action), and… once more… you know.

But my mind is making an important shift lately. It’s starting to see the world in a different way. Always looking for providing value. Baby steps, but walking anyway. I made bigger mindset shifts in the past, so probably this one will stick.

So F*ck events. Embrace process. Sometimes harder is better. (just a reminder to me :D)

BTW, my main areas of work experience are web development, design, online marketing, copywriting, training and coaching.

Thanks for all the great advice you provide here! It blows my mind. Not just for the advice itself, but for your act of giving out all that value selflessly.

P.S.2 English is my second language and I’m trying to do my best in my writing. So I’m sorry if something I write sounds weird.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007