The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

5 Reasons Why Creating a Growth Roadmap is Essential for Startups

MerleneNMS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 6, 2019
Starting a business entails the creation of a growth roadmap that provides investors, employees, and loyal customers insights regarding your business achievements.

What are the main benefits of creating a Growth Roadmap?
1. A growth roadmap builds an astounding business profile.

As you expand your business, you will need a capitalist to help fund your business; thus, as long as your business is stable, you can show the growth roadmap to capitalists as a proof that your business is not falling.

2. A growth roadmap effectively measures failures.
Establishing a business involves highs and lows; hence, keeping track of what went well and what did not from your plan enables you to foresee how to deal with future problems.

3. A growth roadmap measures successes.
Documenting achievements through infographics that are accessible to the public is another strategy to trigger customers to purchase products and services. Customers put more trust in companies that thrive despite adversities.

4. A growth roadmap provides skills gap analysis.
In order for your business to continue flourishing, it is important that you see the nooks and crannies. Skilled employees surely help your business stay on top of the game, but inexperienced staff may commit work-related problems, which in turn can damage the reputation of your business. Having a growth roadmap that provides you an overview of what is going on in your business and employees will help you determine whether to provide additional training.

5. A growth roadmap provides opportunites for highly skilled employees.
Business expansion requires workers who are socially competent, loyal, trustworthy, curious, analytical, problem solvers, leaders, and efficient. By keeping a growth roadmap, you will be able to find the records of performing employees whom you can appoint to take leadership roles.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Starting a business entails the creation of a growth roadmap that provides investors, employees, and loyal customers insights regarding your business achievements.

What are the main benefits of creating a Growth Roadmap?
1. A growth roadmap builds an astounding business profile.

As you expand your business, you will need a capitalist to help fund your business; thus, as long as your business is stable, you can show the growth roadmap to capitalists as a proof that your business is not falling.

2. A growth roadmap effectively measures failures.
Establishing a business involves highs and lows; hence, keeping track of what went well and what did not from your plan enables you to foresee how to deal with future problems.

3. A growth roadmap measures successes.
Documenting achievements through infographics that are accessible to the public is another strategy to trigger customers to purchase products and services. Customers put more trust in companies that thrive despite adversities.

4. A growth roadmap provides skills gap analysis.
In order for your business to continue flourishing, it is important that you see the nooks and crannies. Skilled employees surely help your business stay on top of the game, but inexperienced staff may commit work-related problems, which in turn can damage the reputation of your business. Having a growth roadmap that provides you an overview of what is going on in your business and employees will help you determine whether to provide additional training.

5. A growth roadmap provides opportunites for highly skilled employees.
Business expansion requires workers who are socially competent, loyal, trustworthy, curious, analytical, problem solvers, leaders, and efficient. By keeping a growth roadmap, you will be able to find the records of performing employees whom you can appoint to take leadership roles.
@MerleneNMS

Your posts talk at us. It’s as if you’re blogging or content marketing.

Why not take off your coat and stay a while? This is a supportive community of people trying to better themselves and their businesses.

I think you’d do better joining in with the community and finding a new home online.

Maybe check out some of the threads other people have started to see what I mean?

Why don’t you create an intro thread and tell us a bit more about yourself and what you’re hoping to achieve? Maybe we can help you.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Same article

Are you sure you’re not a bot?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@MerleneNMS -- next copy/paste BS and you're gone. Post the 3rd and your account will be deleted.

Why don’t you create an intro thread and tell us a bit more about yourself and what you’re hoping to achieve? Maybe we can help you.

Your patience is admirable, but usually these people are hopeless ... they don't see a community, they see a SEO/backlink opportunity.

Sean P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 4, 2014
Nothing new on forums and other communities. Spammers have a job to do - to act on the bidding of their masters. For example, Marlene(or whatever his/her name is) seems to have posted the same content at more than one place. Most probably, he/she will not even bother to come back to read the replies. A quick ban does the trick. Not worth spending time on spammers and bumping such threads. my post included.

MerleneNMS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 6, 2019
To everyone:
I understand that this site is "a supportive community of people trying to better themselves and their businesses".

As someone who has been part of digital marketing and BPO industries, my goal is to provide information which I believe would greatly help entrepreneurs to grow and expand their business. This is the reason I shared the blogs about growth roadmap and digital marketing with the hope that readers would get insights and inspiration from it.

If you see my actions to be offensive in any way, I apologize. I have no interest of spamming this site or using it for "SEO/backlink opportunity" as I respect the community and I always make sure that I exercise professionalism.

I hope that I'll be a part of this community that exchanges ideas which encourage readers to be better.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
To everyone:
I understand that this site is "a supportive community of people trying to better themselves and their businesses".

As someone who has been part of digital marketing and BPO industries, my goal is to provide information which I believe would greatly help entrepreneurs to grow and expand their business. This is the reason I shared the blogs about growth roadmap and digital marketing with the hope that readers would get insights and inspiration from it.

If you see my actions to be offensive in any way, I apologize. I have no interest of spamming this site or using it for "SEO/backlink opportunity" as I respect the community and I always make sure that I exercise professionalism.

I hope that I'll be a part of this community that exchanges ideas which encourage readers to be better.

OK, well then why not start an intro thread and tell us about yourself. Stay a while.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
To everyone:

@MerleneNMS

I dropped 20-30 posts I’d created elsewhere onto the forum when I joined in 2014. I had created an intro thread though, so while people were wary they gave me the benefit of the doubt.

Also watch the voice used. My articles had originally been created for a forum, rather than for a blog.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.