• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 5 REASONS WHY THIS FORUM BECAME NEXT-LEVEL

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by PromoteContent, Aug 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PromoteContent

PromoteContent New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    (I) I joined the forum and brought with me a do-or-die attitude!

(II) I'm left handed, as were Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Benjamin Franklin

(III) I seek advice from those who have made it, not those who talk the loudest

(IV) I'm from a valley down in Southern Norway, where we still drive around in chariots and don't have electricity.

(V) I made you instantly click and read through this post using an unconventional headline

Yeah, I know. That was (a little) cheesy. But hey, it got your ATTENTION!

I'll stop now. I just had to do something different.

In fact, I will tell y'all about the REAL REASON why I joined. But first, a little more about myself.

You might wonder, who is this arrogant newbie to the forum, acting like a turd?

I've made terrible mistakes that have seen me lose a lot of the best years of my life.

At age 33 I had the brutal awakening I should have had over 10 years ago.

That the only way out of mediocrity, self-proclaimed victimhood and a crappy life is to make a lot of FU money so that I can finally start living life.

I'm sure you can relate! In fact, I bet that the majority of users in here have this dream.

I dare to be bold! I say that it's MY MISSION!

To use a good ole' cliché "Get Rich Or Die Trying!"

That is what I'll do. And I WILL succeed! If I don't succeed it means I'm dead.

This reminds of the REAL REASON I joined this forum.

I look forward to learn a lot from successful millionaires who live the life of freedom!

One last thing;

I'M THE f*ckING MAN FROM NORWAY!

2. GoGetter24

GoGetter24 Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,846
    What precisely are you working on to eventually get rich?

3. PromoteContent

PromoteContent New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Apologies, forgot to mention that essential thing. I'm working on copywriting, mainly through storytelling.

GoGetter24 likes this.