The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

proagencyspot

New Contributor
Apr 19, 2022
These Next 30 Words are psychologically proven to trigger more sales and lead for your business.

• You – write as though you’re speaking to the customer and about the customer, not about yourself. 
  • Because- Give customers a reason why they need to take action. 
  • Free – “Because” we all like free things, right? 
  • Guaranteed – Give customers a guarantee to minimize risk perception, so they feel they have everything to gain and nothing to lose. 
  • Amazing – Customers will respond to something that is incredible. 
  • Easy – Let them know how much easier life will be with your product or service
  • Discover – This implies there is something new and unknown to the customer.
  • Act now – Motivate an immediate response with a limited-time offer.
  • Everything included/everything you need – This establishes that your product or service is all your customers will have to buy in order to achieve their goal.
  • Never – Point out a “negative benefit,” such as “never worry again” or “never overpay again.” 
  • New – Your product or service is at the cutting edge in your industry. 
  • Save – The most powerful word to showcase monetary or even time savings. 
  • Proven – Remind customers that your product, service, or business is tried-and-true. 
  • Safe and effective – “Proven” to minimize risk perception for health and monetary loss. 
  • Powerful – Let customers know that your business, product, or service is robust.
  • Real results/guaranteed results – Your customers want results, after all. Secret
  • The – This implies your solution is the “end-all-be-all.”
  • How to – Start off with a solution so customers read the rest of your copy.
  • Elite –Your customers are among the best in the world. 
  • Premium – Premium helps denote high quality.
  • More – Do you offer more than your competitors? Let your customers know, because they want the best deal, after all. 
  • Bargain – Because customers want a great deal, remember? 
  • No obligation – Create a win-win situation for your customers. 
  • 100% money-back guarantee – Again, no risk. 
  • Wealth – If you’re selling products and services related to money, wealth is a desirable word for customers

Was this post helpful?

Comment "YES", For a complete blueprint for getting clients in 9 Easy steps, It's Free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eholic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
I can definitely speak from personal experience that I have seen these words countless times and have almost always worked on me. When I say almost I mean depending on a situation at hand.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Comment "YES", For a complete blueprint for getting clients in 9 Easy steps, It's Free.

No.

This forum isn't a sales funnel. If you have something to offer - give it free to add value to the community or pay to be a sponsor.

If you want to be part of this community - stay and be part of it.

If you want a lead funnel - I suggest you turn to Facebook or Instagram.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.