The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2019 Fastlane Summit: Preliminary Speaker Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
@MJ DeMarco Sorry for turning this into a "questions" thread but I'm curious - INSIDERS get first go at buying tickets, yes? Is there a special presale link emailed, or?

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
If this is like last year, there is a post in the Inside only that has a link to buy tickets. After a set time, he posts it on the outside. There was not an email sent out last year. You pretty much had to keep you eye on the forum all day for a week.

Makes sense! Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

CaptainAmerica

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
I'm planning on being there! Want to hear my talk on how to (re)structure your business for time freedom, or I could focus on one of the 6 parts:

Values-Based Strategy
Marketing to Passionate People
Corporate Culture & Outreach Tactics
Actionable Metrics
Integrated Tools
CYA Legalities

Gee, I guess I should join the INSIDERS if I really want a ticket, eh?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Ah, thanks. I missed that part.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I would be interested if I make it through and am “successful” this year, (just made a sale now heyah) Topic would living in extreme poverty / online business ( pet niche ) think I could throw some other things to.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
I am definitely not successful on the level yet that many here are but if there is interest I can talk.

It would scare the hell out of me but I can share the journey so far with my web design company and school. There are some big changes going on right now so I have no idea where things will be by Feb.

I will leave it up to others who have been already to decide - I have no idea what the standard for talking is and what would interest others.

Didnt I read on here somewhere your generating like $10K month revenue right now?

..I dont know shit but that qualifies you!

JAVB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Apr 20, 2011
Florida, USA
I'm attending. Count me in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I was thinking about skipping the Summit, because I’m not active on the forum, and I don’t want to take the spot of someone who deserves to go. I don’t post on social media or forums (it’s all hypereality to me!). I'm just here to keep track of the IRL meetups.

But the “there were no female speakers” comment caught my attention. All of the other women I talked to last year mentioned it.

So, I’ll throw my hat in... I briefly touched on this a few years ago, but I could do an extended version of:

Doing business with China: Tips on communication, attending the Canton Fair, and cultural pitfalls (how NOT to accidentally act like a complete a**hole).”

I’d still come down to hang out for a week in Scottsdale, either way.

Yes

therealmark

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Dec 27, 2017
Spokane WA
I would be more than happy to speak. I could give a talk on a number of software business related things: Scaling a software business, building remote teams, creating raving clients in service.

Aleph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 1, 2018
These all sound good to me!

The OODA Loop
The OODA loop has become an important concept in litigation, business and military strategy. The phrase OODA loop refers to the decision cycle of observe, orient, decide, and act, developed by military strategist and USAF Colonel John Boyd. Boyd applied the concept to the combat operations process, often at the strategic level in military operations. It is now also often applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes. Use it to save your life, but you can also use it to outmaneuver your competitors.

Getting started fast and cheap by helping people in forums and Facebook groups? (What I semi-jokingly call my Engage Method to Ryan Levesque’s Ask Method.)

Lessons learned managing a team of 35 spending €120k/day, and in a tech startup building 120m keywords and ads?

How I’m trying to help people with content by keeping it a byproduct of the work I do, and not become a content creator per se? (This is a work in progress but people do ask how and why I create so much free content.)

Win Your Day, Win Your Life will be a presentation on developing daily routines that fit your immediate needs and the implementation of a metric driven system to reach new levels of greatness and balance in your life.

Most are so beyond my current scope, just laying out the topic sounds scary. Like spending €120k a day... This Summit must be golden.

@MJ DeMarco, will there be -as others have asked as well- a digital way to attend? (Live) streaming or after event download or what not. Paying a fee for the Summit's cool but flying over the big pond would break the bank this year.
Would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads