The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2019 Fastlane Summit: Preliminary Speaker Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
I'd be honored to speak again if you were happy with last year.

Potential Topics
  • Funding your Fastlane, How I raised $2M+ and how you can too!
  • Breaking through your limiting beliefs about MONEY! Are you stopping yourself from being rich?
  • Entrepreneur vs Solopreneur? I've succeeded at both...but which way really brings home the cash?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am planning on attending. Don't necessarily desire to speak to give some others a shot. I am a better critic than speaker.

I will talk with MJ about it. If I did speak, I would do it on

The OODA Loop
The OODA loop has become an important concept in litigation, business and military strategy. The phrase OODA loop refers to the decision cycle of observe, orient, decide, and act, developed by military strategist and USAF Colonel John Boyd. Boyd applied the concept to the combat operations process, often at the strategic level in military operations. It is now also often applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes. Use it to save your life, but you can also use it to outmaneuver your competitors.

or

I would also consider hosting a panel discussion on SELLING YOUR BUSINESS with a handful of hand selected panelists including @biophase, @GlobalWealth, @Kung Fu Steve and others. Panelists, there'd be one or two required panel discussions before the meetup to set some parameters. There'd also be a robust open mic Q&A at the end, but specific and quick questions for specific individuals (as last year one question took up almost all of the time).

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
i offer 'fastlane and kids'
....how to raise and teach kids in the fastlane
....crazy stories of things that come up
....bits of wisdom learned from the kids
....challenges and tips to overcome
....things we can do for and learn from the new generation

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
I was nominated like 8 times after the last summit, so count me in as a speaker.
q6QfTCT.png

I believe it'll be straight and simple. No Excuses For Not Taking Action - Lessons Learned From Solving Complex Needs.

• No true details yet. It'll be a mix between how I personally got over my fears, how you can find quality talent who typically require 6 figure salaries, the importance of pivots, learnings from selling software, etc.

In my company we solve very complex needs to the point where the people on my team have PHD's in the subject, yet I have no formal education in that sense.

I'll be quite animated I'm sure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Spose I'm going to be there anyways I might as well throw my hat in the ring... I hope to be paid in booze and women...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Can't believe how much time has flown by, so much so it's already TIME to put out FEELERS for potential speakers at the 2019 Fastlane Summit.

Granted, this is just a preliminary search and NO DATES have been set, however assuming it goes off, it will be early February, February 8/9 or 15/16.

Again, this thread is NOT an indication of the event, just a reach out to see WHO might be interested in speaking so I can get a grasp of WHO and WHAT and HOW MANY.

Obviously we are looking for people who are DEEP in the trenches of ACTION and RESULTS.

If you might be interested, please post here and let us know what you might speak on. In the past speakers are allotted 25-40 minutes and we don't expect a deviation from it.

Also, chosen speakers are guaranteed a ticket, and minimally, get them half off. (Perks all depends on the costs and budgets!)

This event sells out in a matter of hours and it is not advertised anywhere (but here.)

Occurs in Scottsdale Arizona at the Talking Stick Resort.

Link to last year's event:

MEETUPS - 2018 Fastlane Summit, Ticket Announcement! (Confirmed Attendees)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
It is highly likely that my commercial business will be sold and that my plan for the 40-50 acre lot split and development should be well on the way.

I realize that my business does not match up with the majority of the crowd. So, I'm offering without expectation.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
@MTF @Fox @JAJT @MidwestLandlord @Scot @Vigilante @G_Alexander @Lex DeVille @Andy Black @Ronak @AllenCrawley

&

@Chitown - Because, I want more True Stories.

I'll gladly pay triple for that lineup.

Thanks for the recommendation @Raoul Duke. @Vigilante made mention of me speaking this year, so if y’all want me to, I’ll throw my hat in.

My most likely topic will be on wholesaling to traditional brick and mortars. Hopefully by February I’ll have more exciting things to add into the talk.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
If be happy to give a presentation.

For the past several months I've been working hard building a crypto mine (see progress thread in INSIDERS).

We are finally at the finish line so I could present about the process of building the mine.

Decisions on regulations, geographic choice, hardware choice, dealing with builders, project design, customs, reinvestment decisions, etc.

Alternatively, I could do a presentation on tax strategies for digital nomads.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Interested in speaking.

Topics depend on what sort of stuff I get myself into in the next few months.

Maybe... creative marketing strategy or finding opportunity by challenging industry norms.

Last edited:
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

I'm not even CLOSE to the level of success most attendees are, but would love to talk about productizing & scaling an online service business.

Main reason being that it was tough finding attendees who were in service-based businesses last year. But hopefully it'll be valuable to the attendees who are online freelancers / selling their time & having a hard time scaling.

Here's a rough outline, up for changes between now and then:
-Are Services Fastlane?
-What is a Productized Service?
-The math behind Productized Services, how it's superior to the agency model.
-How to create a Fastlane Service business by Productizing.
-Making the Transition from Freelancer to "Real Company."

Last edited by a moderator:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
I might be interested in speaking. Either about self-publishing or something more lifestyle-related (perhaps filling the void after you reach your financial goals, though I'm still figuring this one out).

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'd really like to see & hear @Andy Black talk. C'mon Andy, take a trip over the pond!
Thanks @million$$$smile (and @Raoul Duke).

I’m not sure I’d be taking a trip abroad. We’ll see nearer the time.

I post loads of stories and learnings from the coalface in TFLF. Curious what folks would want me to present on:

Getting started fast and cheap with paid search so you can build a business case of whether to proceed or not?

Getting started fast and cheap by helping people in forums and Facebook groups? (What I semi-jokingly call my Engage Method to Ryan Levesque’s Ask Method.)

Lessons learned managing a team of 35 spending €120k/day, and in a tech startup building 120m keywords and ads?

How I’m trying to help people with content by keeping it a byproduct of the work I do, and not become a content creator per se? (This is a work in progress but people do ask how and why I create so much free content.)

Similar to the above, how I joined TFLF, dropped loads of articles, and had the ban hammer hovering over me. Hmmm... maybe I’m not the best to talk about that. Haha.

Other?

If I don’t make it maybe I can create some more material and drop it in here to help folks anyway?

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Nov 26, 2013
E.T.A

Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition

I would be happy to discuss the basics of how this is done (especially in industries people might overlook), examples of how to go about it, and share my personal experiences (I have acquired 3 businesses in the past year and a half all via different means of financing). This can be utilized by those just starting out or seasoned business owners.

Cheers

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I am definitely not successful on the level yet that many here are but if there is interest I can talk.

It would scare the hell out of me but I can share the journey so far with my web design company and school. There are some big changes going on right now so I have no idea where things will be by Feb.

I will leave it up to others who have been already to decide - I have no idea what the standard for talking is and what would interest others.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I am planning on attending. Don't necessarily desire to speak to give some others a shot. I am a better critic than speaker.

The OODA Loop
The OODA loop has become an important concept in litigation, business and military strategy. The phrase OODA loop refers to the decision cycle of observe, orient, decide, and act, developed by military strategist and USAF Colonel John Boyd. Boyd applied the concept to the combat operations process, often at the strategic level in military operations. It is now also often applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes. Use it to save your life, but you can also use it to outmaneuver your competitors.

or

I would also consider hosting a panel discussion on SELLING YOUR BUSINESS with a handful of hand selected panelists including @biophase, @GlobalWealth, @Kung Fu Steve and others. Panelists, there'd be one or two required panel discussions before the meetup to set some parameters. There'd also be a robust open mic Q&A at the end, but specific and quick questions for specific individuals (as last year one question took up almost all of the time).

I've made TENS of dollars!

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Again, this is not the *official* call, just looking to see how many and what we might have this year.

Can we get some lady speakers this year? Last year was my first time and it was amazing but would love it if we had some women present!

I agree but I can't pick a woman to speak if no women offer to speak. Additionally, the material has to be relevant to most of the group. There is no favoritism here based on gender, rep points, or whatever -- ultimately, the presentations that offer the best value to the group will be picked.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I'd be interested in speaking. Probably on the topic of scalable human resource systems and processes to scale a service based business. Undecided on which at this point.

Last edited:

JonnyC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
463%
Jan 23, 2014
Canada
I could speak on strategies for building a distribution network for a physical product brand (400+ stores selling us right now) or the process of product development for specific niches and how to build authority in a space through content & influencer marketing.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Ugh... major action taking making me miss threads. But... me me me. I'd most definitely love to speak if given the opportunity!

Topic? Can do Crypto (long-term), marketing, SaaS, ecomm marketing, etc.. Who knows what I may stumble upon until then haha.

I'm so glad the Summit is "around the corner" already. I need a re-charge from the crazy highs that last Summit's atmosphere gave!

AnneC

Conscious
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
392%
Jan 3, 2012
USA
I was thinking about skipping the Summit, because I’m not active on the forum, and I don’t want to take the spot of someone who deserves to go. I don’t post on social media or forums (it’s all hypereality to me!). I'm just here to keep track of the IRL meetups.

But the “there were no female speakers” comment caught my attention. All of the other women I talked to last year mentioned it.

So, I’ll throw my hat in... I briefly touched on this a few years ago, but I could do an extended version of:

Doing business with China: Tips on communication, attending the Canton Fair, and cultural pitfalls (how NOT to accidentally act like a complete a**hole).”

I’d still come down to hang out for a week in Scottsdale, either way.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Can we get some lady speakers this year? Last year was my first time and it was amazing but would love it if we had some women present! I nominate @Carol Jones if she can come from down under!

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I would very much like to see this discussion.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

The OODA Loop

or

If be happy to do a panel with Happe..... Lol

Bourbon required.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Feeling a bit small among the giants of the forum and the many amazing people I met last year, but I am going to throw my name into the mix.

Win Your Day, Win Your Life will be a presentation on developing daily routines that fit your immediate needs and the implementation of a metric driven system to reach new levels of greatness and balance in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.