The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Fastlane Summit, Official Event Thread

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I went home to take a nap but will be back later today & probably tomorrow morning as well... just wanting to let @BaraQueenbee & @Oscar Pino that we'll be sure & speak before you leave town! :)

zzzzzzz..............................

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

danoodle

Freedom Seeker
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 1, 2011
Kansas, toto
The two lovebirds @JasonR @TheTruth
irjfbvx.jpg

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

Vidar

Business Ninjette
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jun 22, 2013
Utah
I'm still trying to compose my thoughts from the meetup, but my mind has been so blown by everyone this weekend that all I've got for now is:

WOW!

Seriously.

A massive thanks to everyone that took the time to organize the summit, to the amazing presenters for dropping so many amazing knowledge bombs on us, and to all the attendees for being so welcoming and encouraging. It was totally worth the struggle to get here to be able to learn from such awesome people.

Thank you all!!

MacApple

I have my directional on and I’m switching lanes!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 13, 2015
West LA
The summit was amazing. Def coming back next year.

@Sean Marshall Your story is pretty amazing as well!

And I have to agree, this was truly an incredible experience! I was blown away how friendly everyone was and the amount of information that was provided!

Special thanks to @Vigilante - I'll be in touch

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@Sean Marshall Your story is pretty amazing as well!

And I have to agree, this was truly an incredible experience! I was blown away how friendly everyone was and the amount of information that was provided!

Special thanks to @Vigilante - I'll be in touch

I'd be happy to help if you get stuck on anything.

YOU'VE GOT THIS.

It was my pleasure to meet you both. Cheering for you.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
I've already written and erased a bunch of ways to start this post.

I will never, ever, be able to describe how life-changing life-changing can be.

Thank you for blowing my mind, repeatedly.

I've taken close to 30 minutes now and I still think this shitty post won't ever be close to making justice of how much the past 3 days have affected me.

Shit.

LouieLouie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
May 30, 2014
Fort Collins Colorado
I have been truly blessed to have the privilege to connect with ALL of you!!!!!

Thanks for sharing a peak into your journey!

The Struggles, the Wins, the Highs, the Lows.

It's crazy, I know but I am sitting here at Gate B7 all emotional. (Weird.....like I left some family behind or something. Come to think of it. I guess I did.)

Ill sign off now, as any words I lather out here will simply take away from the experience.

Cheers to you all....
....and Keep on, keeping on!

jaykla

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 2, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
This was a total mind blow! Coming from someone who attended this 5 years ago, A LOT has changed! It was great to see old connections as well as meet and get inspired by so many incredible people. Just got back home and trying to soak everything in. I'm looking forward to an incredible journey. This will certainly include pushing myself outside my comfort zone and continuing to keep focused every day. I tried to meet as many people as I could and I'm looking forward to sharing my progress and learning more from all of you!
Here's to an AWESOME 2016 and an INCREDIBLE event!
Cheers!,
Jay

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's an interesting perspective… When somebody "Likes" one of your posts here on the forum… and it's somebody that you met this past weekend from Scottsdale… That "like" takes on a whole new meaning for you. It's just different.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Dear diary,

Confused in a tornado of emotions,
I'm sitting here, having to use google;

"Can person implode from excitement, gratitude and love?"

Google doesn't seem to have the answer for me, so I guess we'll just have to find out.

The key word for the weekend would be "not enough".
Because,

"This was mindblown", is still an understatement of the Knawledge that has been shared.
"We shall meet and talk soon again" still feels like forever, but I'm already looking forward.
"A few days" just don't have enough hours, to have to talk to really everyone, and hear the stories and life adventures.
But most of all:
"Thank you" doesn't cover how freaking blessed I am for getting to experience this.....

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for having made this possible to begin with. Countdown to the next one (book and meetup. And I'm talking to @Red about the cruise :p )
To @Red for getting (mind blown amazing) shit like this done. And just be an awesome and inspirational red!
And had to edit for @Eskil and @AllenCrawley !!!
Still gotta slip in extra thanks to @Vigilante . Because. Not enough of that.
To @Omni for being best room mate ever.

To all the speakers who came all the way here, took the time and effort to teach some incredible valuable lessons, stories, experiences and ideas with us.

And to everyone that I have met and spoken to, that shared their stories, a smile and laughter, ideas, and the people that just walked over and sat down and talked or just shakes hands. It would do no justice to tag y'all in here, so:
Thank you!

(Yes I too am a bit emotional, but I am practicing how @Red told us to keep our shit together haha. And I have crazy red hair, so what can one really expect from me, really)

Post Sciptum: I have said it and I'm emphasizing again: whenever you find yourself coming to visit Amsterdam, or Europe in general, do send me message and let's meet up! I'll show you around town and we shall "turnup/turnip".

YES! @kungfusteve style,
While tongue out and practicing words @Arrabista style.

Thanks, till soon, and have a safe journey.

Last edited:

ExCubeCommando

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Oct 10, 2015
Evans, Colorado
Here's an interesting perspective… When somebody "Likes" one of your posts here on the forum… and it's somebody that you met this past weekend from Scottsdale… That "like" takes on a whole new meaning for you. It's just different.

I'd give you 100 likes for that comment if I could! THANK YOU ALL for the priceless VALUE you've given me! I woke up at 5am, it's Monday morning and I'm putting the rest of my hand-written notes into a Word document so I can study before my check out time.

AWESOME WEEKEND!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The key is not going to be where you find yourself next week… Because everybody will be supercharged and focused and committed.

The key is where you find yourself 45 days from now… 60 days from now… 90 days from now. Look up a law of physics called "inertia." An object at rest tends to stay at rest, where on object in motion after a catalyst has put it in motion tends to stay in motion. Will 360 days from now when we meet again find you standing still, or in motion? Accelerating. No better example of accelerating from this weekend than @Boom

If you took physics in high school or college, you undoubtedly learned from Newton that "An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force."

You found your catalyst. "Unbalanced force" is a pretty apt description of the fast lane meet up for a variety of reasons. You found your tribe. Now go do epic shit.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
Just getting settled back in and I want to especially thank @MJ DeMarco , @Red, @AllenCrawley, @Eskil, @BaraQueenbee, and anyone else's name that should be on this list, for volunteering their time and effort to make this weekend what it was. Your contributions, no matter how big or small, are appreciated.

Secondly, to all of the speakers. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I was not only impressed by the quality of the content you provided but I was also moved by so many of your stories. What an elite group to aspire to.

I had the opportunity to meet so many new and interesting people and still left unable to talk to all of you. As has been overstated many times before, the takeaways that occur during the social events, and from the side discussions, are just as valuable as the content delivered from the speakers.

I came away with a lot to think about, especially since my personal situation has changed drastically since last year's meetup. I had a very different perspective going in this year. If there was one theme that I could share with those that couldn't be there, one takeaway that resonated throughout most of the event, was that exceptional results are the outcome of exceptional action. Persistence in the face adversity, in lieu of pivoting or changing direction, achieved far greater results than ever expected by those who set out on their journeys. Our speakers were exemplary representations of this as well.

Best of luck to all of you looking to take action. I hope you found the inspiration you need and I look forward to hearing your stories next year.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
epic-shit.jpg

Dave -

Thank you. For your advice. For the guidance. For the a$$-kicking. But most of all for being an exemplar of real, achievable success among all of the hype. Thank you for the presentation and for the best speaker intro EVER.

"Because You Can."

I've been thinking a lot about what to say and whom to thank. I don't want to be tedious and trite, but myself, The Wife, and The Kid would like to thank:

@MJ DeMarco for giving back, consistently and heavily to everyone
@Red for being persistent and not giving up, which lead to us having our event at The Talking Stick
@AllenCrawley for being Master of Ceremonies
@BaraQueenbee for making the BulletProof Coffee!
@Kreedos Phoenix for also helping out, especially at Top Golf

To all of the speakers: THANK YOU ALL!!!!

I learned so much. SO MUCH. Still going through my notes and trying to fix things in my mind. There was value and wonderfulness in each talk. It's crazy how useful each talk turns out to be, even when you don't think going in that it's going to be applicable. At this stage of the game, I feel like I can't afford to miss any of the talks.

Some TRULY standout talks:

@Boom: DUDE! You are the most REAL person that I've ever met. Loved your story and you had The Wife in tears listening to your Rags-to-Riches success story. You're the real deal. PHENOMENAL talk, and so chock-full of actionable/useful content that I'm still trying to unpack it all. Thanks for coming.

@LightHouse: Dabbling is no longer a thing in this house, haha. GREAT talk. Really, man. Useful and just what I needed at this stage. I'll have to send you a gift certificate to Clown Depot as a way of saying thanks. :)

@Travis Phipps : as always man, you give out SO MUCH value that it blows my mind. Seriously. You're the epitome of help first and the rewards will come. Folks, he's the REAL DEAL. Best story about competitive hijinks that I've ever heard. :tiphat: Thanks for your help and advice and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

@AllenCrawley: Gorgeous product, great story, and again, someone who gives away so much value that I feel guilty for receiving it. Thank YOU. :)

@Envision: DUDE! 21 and already kicking a$$? Well done! And thank you for offering to help out my Son. That means a lot. You're going places. You're one of The Wife's fave people from the Meetup. :)

@biophase: It was great to finally meet you in person. Thank you for keeping it real in the sea of hype. Tons of great tips, advice, and actionable info. And truly as nice in person as you are here on the forums.

@GlobalWealth: Solid Gold, as always. This year we're in a better place to take advantage of your advice. Sorry that I had to run but we had a flight to catch. However, Lisbon looks like it could be a thing for us starting this summer. Thanks for opening our eyes. If you're ever in Texas let me know and we'll take you to dinner. I could have spent hours talking with you. But @Kung Fu Steve kept giving me the jealous eye so......

@GIlman: You're changing lives and impacting a family's trajectory! We need to keep in closer contact.....

@Chadi: LOVED the technology hack talk. We've already started implementing them. Thanks!

@Sean Marshall: Yet another example of a "No Excuses" lifestyle. Thank you.

EDIT: How could I forget @throttleforward !!? Bro! You'd better be franchising by next year! :D

Last edited:

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
As far as global thoughts on the meetup:

• There just ISN'T ENOUGH TIME. SERIOUSLY. I could have spent hours with just about everyone but it wasn't physically possible.
  • What I took from this meeting was significantly different than what I took from last year's (my first). Yet it was still incredibly valuable. Over and over again I was reminded of my post in the "MJ is giving out free Mentoring" thread: You wouldn't even know what to DO with the information yet.
    • This year I was able to have conversations with @JasonR and others and actually understand and formulate a strategy to DO. Last year...I was kind of lost with the higher level stuff.
    • This year I lost my FEAR: That is, the Wife and I are mentally in a place to TAKE ADVANTAGE of the advice/mentoring that we received from the last meetup.
  • I can't imagine the Meetup getting any bigger. As it was, there were whole BLOCKS of people that I wanted to spend time with, but didn't have time to.
  • Talking Stick was pretty cool. Bummer that the Pool was closed
  • Also, gambling addiction is a THING. UGH.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, what I said at the meetup was true: You're on a high right now and it'll last about thirty days.

Then.....nothing. You HAVE to, TODAY (!)

- put into place a PLAN, SYSTEMS, and SITUATION (five closest people, living conditions, etc) to set yourself up for success. Don't be wallowing in a sea of Self Loathing come April or May.

- Do it Now! Stick with it.

- Get 2-4 others that you connected with, make a small accountability/MM group (use SLACK. Forget Skype for anything other than video chats) and get moving. Allow them to kick your a$$. You kick their asses. Be helpful. Maybe you'll become friends. :)

- Destroy or get rid of: the TV, the XBox/PS4

- Consider OUTSOURCING the stuff that you're not good at (painful lesson for me): Graphic arts, Photoshop, product photos (maybe), Website design, etc.

- FOCUS on what you are/or should be good at: Biz plan, copywriting, strategic and tactical planning/execution for the business.

- Workout, have fun, hike/bike, travel. It's not ALL grinding.

Be ready to come back a year from now and talk about what you've done. Imagine how embarrassed you'll be if you sorta gave up. ;)

The struggle is real. Life is real. Shit happens. But it's what we do when shit hits the fan that defines us. In business, in life, and in relationships.

Peace

Last edited:

Tony Tony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
To echo what's already been said, phenomenal job of putting on the event by @MJ DeMarco, @AllenCrawley , and @Red.

I don't normally go to events like this (the last one was a Dan Kennedy event about 7-8 years ago and almost every presentation was a sales pitch for a backend product), but this event was NOTHING like that. It was pure gold in every presentation.

I am back home now sifting through my 40 pages of handwritten notes to put together a prioritized Execution list.

I enjoyed meeting everyone I did, especially @Eskil , @Travis Phipps , @Vigilante , @throttleforward , @MustImprove , @Arrabista and many, many more. And there are many more I never got the opportunity to speak to but will next year.

This event gave me a long to do-list for my current business, as well as ideas for new ones. Most importantly, it crystallized and clarified my thinking in a few areas that I now realize I have been holding myself back.

One last thing to echo what was said about cold calling at the end in the panel. Although I agree with @MJ DeMarco that "cold calling sucks", it is definitely something that needs to be tried in your business as it's always worked extremely well in mine (B2B reaching Directors, VP & C-level). But if your perception of cold calling is to make a sale cold to a cold prospect on the phone, it can be brutal.

However, cold calling does indeed work well if you:

a) have a very well thought out and researched list of prospects who already are clients of your type of service but currently use a competitor
b) the value of each sale is high - anything in the mid to high 4 figures and up is excellent for this.
c) you use the cold call as the 1st step of a multi-step process - ie you call to get a face to face appointment, NOT to make a sale

Lastly, someone mention the book Predictable Revenue. Excellent book, however if you are trying to sell in Canada using this method, be very careful with the CASL (Canadian Anti-SPAM) legislation that went into effect July 1, 2014 as it prohibits this practice with severe penalties. I reached out to the author Aaron Ross on this 2 years ago and he wasn't totally sure and agreed that there were a lot of grey areas with it.

Amazing job by all presenters and I will definitely be back next year.

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
What a weekend!!!

So happy I got to meet nearly everyone there. I think there were a few that escaped me. Intentional? :p

If it wasn't for @Red these events wouldn't go so smoothly. From the planning, the scheduling and her bull dogged tenacity and ability to Get Sh!t Done. (After hearing her presentation it's no wonder.)

Shout out to @BaraQueenbee for keeping me caffeinated. You did a fantastic job running the Bulletproof Coffee station and I'm so happy to have meet you. Thank you @Eskil for helping us to identify each other quickly with just a glance. Thank you @thorn for creating the eye pleasing itinerary.

I'd like to personally thank a few people that took the time over the weekend to help enrich my business by either sharing their contacts, talents, insights, advice, expertise or audience. Thank you @MJ DeMarco, @Vigilante, @Wisith, @GIlman, @GlobalWealth, @Boom, @Kreedos Phoenix, @Iwokeup, @BaraQueenbee, @Likwid24 and @exclusives88 and @Dkim4486. (man I hope I didn't forget anyone). Words cannot adequately express my appreciation for each of you.

Can't help but to post a short video that I shot from the balcony of our hotel room the morning of the last day of the event. Enjoy the sights and sounds of an Arizona sunrise.

http://sendvid.com/q14wko7j

Last edited:

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
Wow.

Thank you all for an amazing weekend. So much information and insights. Real world stuff people are actually doing that I can hack into my own processes.

@Arrabista thanks again for the fabulous talk. Thoroughly enjoyed hanging out and talking to you. We're down to travel if you ever want to meet up somewhere. Just don't get us killed. Lol.

@Boom thanks for the info about commercial paper from community banks. I'll certainly be in touch.

@throttleforward I think all of us are witnessing the beginning of something Huge.

Kendrick (sorry didn't catch your screen name). Your ideas are like nextLevel^2. Even though we are in totally different markets, I'm already working to implement some for myself.

@Travis Phipps what you give is amazing. We were out till 5 am the night before, and the reason I prayed my butt out of bed at 7am was to hear the master speak. Thanks again.

@GlobalWealth amazing ideas as always.

@Iwokeup nice seeing you again. I'll admit I was a bit skeptical of your direction when we spoke last year. I'm not anymore. Go crush it.

@MJ DeMarco @AllenCrawley @Red @Eskil thank you all. Certainly none of this would have happened without you guys first.

@MJ DeMarco looking forward to the new book.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
Thanks to everyone who helped put on this event! Even better than last years IMO.

The awesome thing about the Summit is hearing people's stories, coming back the next year and seeing how far they've come and what progressed.

One of my big inspirations this year was @Boom. Thanks for the advice and sharing your story--super motivating. I just bought all the books you recommended and will be following in your footsteps to grow my Real Estate business.

And to everyone else I had the pleasure of meeting, looking forward to all of you taking action and crushing the 2016 goals you shared.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
There is so much Id like to say and people to thank, but as I'm sitting on the plane getting ready to leave, I just want to say thank you for believing in me, for your friendship and for being so open with your knowledge and your journeys. I'm not going to let you guys down.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I will come back and write more, but to sum up my thoughts in a nutshell:

I was there

It was EPIC
And most importantly:
I experienced an “In The Moment” Moment

My Life changed this weekend and I promise...I DEMAND of myself, To Respond with ACTION-consistent and continuous!

I am thankful to all I met and interacted with, and to all who shared their knowledge, wisdom, and expertise; I wish you tremendous results.

-Freed

Fastlane%20Badge_zpsnxh2rvm4.png

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

I was there

It was EPIC
And most importantly:

My Life changed this weekend and I promise...I DEMAND of myself, To Respond with ACTION-consistent and continuous!

I am thankful to all I met and interacted with, and to all who shared their knowledge, wisdom, and expertise; I wish you tremendous results.

-Freed

6 days left.
Go.
I had a blast chatting with you.
Resources are all around you.
Do epic shit.

Last edited:

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

I was there

It was EPIC
And most importantly:

-Freed

You and your wife were a PLEASURE to meet! Remember that I'm available to help you both out, and I can help with the ungating process.

Be Epic, Y'all.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
((((( TRUE STORY )))) @Chitown

I was so mentally exhausted/excited when I got home that I literally collapsed on the bed and napped for hours.

Not that the event was draining, but the entire experience was more like an adrenaline overload. The great speakers, the camaraderie, the intoxicating energy of the venue, it was truly an event I will remember forever -- and look forward to next year.

Even as the event grew larger this year (about 60% larger over last) there was still an incredible bond between the group. The side conversations, the fireside chats, the cigar pit stories; as I rolled out of the casino and climbed into my car, I felt like I was saying leaving a family behind.

A huge, special thanks to @Red for making this happen -- because of her, we got to rock this event in a venue teeming with activity, energy, and activities. Just several years ago this thing was held in a decrepit Days Inn. On top of this, her presentation was a invaluable exercise into how to get things done with the event itself exemplifying it successful execution.

Additional thanks go to @AllenCrawley who seriously might have a second career in emceeing. Thank you for taking the reigns of the summit itself and keeping it on pace.

Another thank you to @BaraQueenbee for queening the coffee station, @Kreedos Phoenix for keeping out the lookie-loos at Top Golf (ha ha) and @Eskil for the badges, the checking process, and a lot of administrative work that I can guarantee, isn't much fun, especially when you have a company to run.

And finally, a big fat thanks to everyone who spoke and gave us the pleasure of hearing your story as well as special insights into your experience and expertise!!

THESE GOOD FOLKS MADE IT HAPPEN!

Going forward, I have made a list of things that could be improved (physical itineraries, handheld microphone, some food changes, speaker who blew us off, etc.) as we will definitely push to repeat this event at TSR!

As promised, I will be posting my original topic on the INSIDERS forum some time this week or next. I will also post the SLIDES and a summation of my topic there as well.

Also, I will be creating a SUBGROUP (Summit Attendee) which will signify you attended the summit -- such will give you special access to a private forum I will create which will be for attendees only. I know we have a FB group but I do not tend to visit there often, as if Mark Zuckerberg needs the extra traffic.

There is so much Id like to say and people to thank, but as I'm sitting on the plane getting ready to leave, I just want to say thank you for believing in me, for your friendship and for being so open with your knowledge and your journeys. I'm not going to let you guys down.

Sorry we didn't get to hook up at the end of the meetup -- I hung around for another hour and did not get to find you!

@Likwid24 -- hope you feel better! Damn those oysters!

@Chitown -- you need to be speaking next year! Start working that story!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.