The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2013 Beer & Pancakes

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Why dont you guys make the effort to check the thread yourself if you truely want to go?

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
I try to eat extremely healthy and get all of my protein and macro/micros in. Even cutting corners, my health is more important. I spend about $120-150/week. Not including supplements.

@totally offtopic lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RealOG

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 20, 2007
Austin, Texas, United States
Okay folks, here is what we decided. We have already hit our 30 person limit, but the room has space for 60 people in the format we had it last year. Biophase and I decided that we would open it up to 50 people total which will still be plenty comfortable, but presentations would be limited to 30. We will cover the presentation schedule in the next update.

To be fair to the people who bought early, 10 additional tickets will be released at noon PST on November 1st (next Thursday) at the November price ($215). $20 savings for those who bought early.

10 additional tickets will be released noon PST on December 1st PST (a Saturday) at the December price ($230). $15 savings for those who bought in November and $35 savings for those who bought in October.

No preorders available or it would defeat the purpose. This seemed to be the most fair to those who couldn't act quick enough or did not have the money available at the time. Now you have time to prepare. Don't give us the excuse that you won't be available then since you can purchase with your cell phone or give money to a buddy and have them wait in line for ya.

I will post on here when the link is active again.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Wow, 50 people at B&P! Nooo, there's not enough time to meet and hear everyone's story after hours. I guess I can forgo sleep for a few days. :)

Rock on RealOG and Bio:driving:

D

DeletedUser394

If anyone wants a ticket before then, mine is available ($200 usd which is what I paid when accounting for the exchange rate). Yes, I'm still coming, but seeing as there are so many more tickets available in the future I can put that money to better use in the interim as I'm really strapped right now.

D

DeletedUser394

So my ticket under the initials 'RD', now belongs to The-J.

Edit: When he pays me, I'll confirm.. right now it's just reserved haha.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
That's right.

I'm flying down on Thursday and going to stay until Sunday. My presentation is probably going to be about basic computer maintenance for a small business owner (something I know more than most 19 year olds about, as I write a manual on the subject two years ago).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I'm looking forward to amazing weather!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
If anyone wants a ticket before then, mine is available ($200 usd which is what I paid when accounting for the exchange rate). Yes, I'm still coming, but seeing as there are so many more tickets available in the future I can put that money to better use in the interim as I'm really strapped right now.

I see you sold your ticket already, because I was going to tell you that I think out of the 20 additional tickets the majority of them will be sold as soon as we take payments again.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Richkid, if he backs out let me know, I'll paypal you immediately. Still waiting for more tickets to open up otherwise.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Ryan you better not mess it up when tickets become available, you're one of the guys I'm really looking forward to meet.

D

DeletedUser394

I see you sold your ticket already, because I was going to tell you that I think out of the 20 additional tickets the majority of them will be sold as soon as we take payments again.

Yeah I think so too. Worst case scenario I'll just put it on my credit card the minute it reopens.

Honestly, not that it matters for anything, but the amount of people going is giving me pause. We'll see.

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
...but $40 per week on food is ALOT. (for me atleast). lol :rolleyes:
I think I spend about $50 per month on groceries.
Hmm.... So, I guess if I spend $3,000/mo in food, that's probably too much, huh? :(

No wonder I was 80 lbs overweight a coupla years ago!!!,

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
$50 a month on food?! God, and I thought I was minimalist lol

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I probably spend $50-100 a week on food, easy.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I spend $15 a day just on meet, fish and chicken for myself.

I really do not see how people are spending $50 a month. That is less than 4 lbs of meat, fish or chicken a month. I just don't see it

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
On the topic of food: where is the nearest In-N-Out? I'm an Easterner and have never tried it and I have to go try it.

PeteLife

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jul 5, 2011
BALTIMORE/DMV
Last edited by a moderator:

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I guess if I spend $3,000/mo in food, that's probably too much, huh?
You are not fooling any one here... Expensive, classy wine is NOT considered food, is it???

nitrousflame

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 7, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
On the topic of food: where is the nearest In-N-Out? I'm an Easterner and have never tried it and I have to go try it.

Ohhh, you just made my day. I totally forgot that AZ had In-N-Out. Looks like there are a couple pretty close to the airport. I'm totally game.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Yeah I think so too. Worst case scenario I'll just put it on my credit card the minute it reopens.

Honestly, not that it matters for anything, but the amount of people going is giving me pause. We'll see.

Dude just keep your ticket! This is very strange reasoning!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Honestly, not that it matters for anything, but the amount of people going is giving me pause.

You're right. It doesn't. Since you haven't been there before... how would you know if 500 people or 10 people would be optimal for this event? Roll the dice. I have seen you talking about attending B&P since before last year.

Personally, I hope we fill the place. Every seat (except the end seat at the bar... that I already have dibs on...)

PeteLife

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jul 5, 2011
BALTIMORE/DMV
I agree with kak ... RichKid u need to keep that ticket.
Your reasoning really not well thought out since in the day that tickets are available people will be camping out in the forum Tryna be ones of the lucky 10, including me Ofcourse... So u may not get lucky.
And u know they say if something can go wrong it will go wrong...

P.s. If u still decide to sell and your perspective buyer bails out ..count me in..ill pay instantly...

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Ryan, if you change your mind, remember I still haven't paid yet.

D

DeletedUser394

Actually, nvm....

Move along, nothing to see here.

You were exactly right though. The truth is the truth, no harm in that.

Only thing that was off was that I 'need to be convinced to go', and my posts previous have probably reflected something like that, so that's okay too.

I've made plenty of mistakes, and am currently working to rectify them. The business is in shambles, I'm in over my head in debt, been selling shit like crazy to stop the bleeding. $200 might not be a lot, but at this point every bit helps.

I put this on my credit card (which is currently maxed out beyond control.. in fact I was just charged interest on top of interest for having spent more than my credit limit.. didn't even know that was possible but anyway). I sold some crap at a pawn shop to make room on my credit card in order to be able to purchase this ticket the same day they announced tickets were for sale, fearing if I didn't I wouldn't be able to attend because it would sell out fast (it did).

Now all of a sudden we're opening up 20 more spots, and that last purchase (for the ticket) maxed me out, but seeing as I absolutely wanted to be guaranteed a spot, I did it. $200 might not seem like a lot, but I could use it. If on December 1st I'm in a better position (which I should be) then I'll stay up all night if need be to secure my ticket. I'm trying to sell off my business assets as well, I work more than full time, and I go to school, so it's not like I'm doing nothing. I have a habit of making idiotic mistakes right when I'm ahead of the game.

To be honest, I'm tired/burnt out. Whoever can actually pay me tonight for the ticket can have it, pm me and we'll get it done.

I don't need sympathy, I don't need to be 'persuaded to go', I need $200.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.