The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*2* My Profitable Proposal For Those that Can Think In The FAST LANE *2*

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Gravytrain

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
1) what i'm doing has nothing to do with google ranks. so your completely off because its not seo in that way. i said marketing campaign not seo programs.

Ohhhhh, right! Got it then. My mistake, you know when you said "SEO" I assumed you meant "Search Engine Optimization". Obviously I was way off base.

i have come up with a master method for marketing campaigns

Oh?

never before attempted to my knowledge

Oh.

anyone who has done even half of what i'm doing marketing wise is already famous or is a huge company.

Well that explains why you either won't list them or we've never heard of them... since you just said what you're doing has never been attempted. Kind of tough to have "done even half" of something that's never been done.

2) they aren't just 'big things', what i'm doing is bigger than both you and i.

Uhm... I know quite a few members on here (myself included) to whom $14k is certainly not big. Or even worth mentioning.

Your jaw is gonna drop when you see my progress thread, this 14k is going to grow into millions very fast far from "vaporized". This is the definition of the fast lane.

I am very excited to see this. If you can turn $14k into millions and it's something that can be scaled, I'm confident that you will have access to hundreds of millions in venture money rather quickly.

this equipment cannot be "rented" LOL it has never even been created before.

If you're custom designing and manufacturing hardware for your venture on this kind of capital... well, good luck!

it's almost impossible to try and figure out my marketing

I didn't want to out your BHW threads, but someone else already did. So...:

I purchased Face Dominator, Facebook friend adder pro, Codename Like Ultimate Gold and Facebook Blaster Pro. Right now I am thinking of using a combination of all four. FD for all different types of wall posts, group posts, messages and comments. FFAP using their "advanced" 1 month friend suggestion program that promises to deliver 4000 friends upon its completion. Codename Like Ultimate Gold to give my statuses and pictures likes for increased value/attractiveness to spike up friend request acceptance rate & FB Friend Blaster Pro for the Poke option.

Looking to develop a big strategy for maximum results. If anyone wants to help out we can find a big way to market on facebook, but were most likely gonna have to think outside the box. I have been theorizing and experimenting to find the best ways to market on twitter and instagram for the past seven months and would be willing to share my techniques with anyone that can help. If you have any powerful methods or insight pm or please share

I am more looking for an seo bot strategy instead of marketing techniques. The goal would be to reach out to a huge amount of people as fast as possible with facebook, generating real facebook likes.

but i mean just like reaching out to people with many accounts at the same time all directing them to your ONE fan page for maximum results. i want real likes, from real people.

...and of course the myriad of BST thread posts where you're purchasing YouTube views, Twitter followers, etc. Nope! Nobody has ever done this before.

some of the posts are so negative i debate to even take them serious. F*ck it up? washing dishes? cmon dude. lol. if you have any insight to my character and business you know those words shouldn't even be used. i basically started this company

Which company?

with no money, all from work and drive alone. this particular company needs the 14k and that's an extremely small amount for its size.

Is its size currently $0? You never mentioned any existing revenues for this company that I can find in either of your two threads.

credit cards? eh doesn't sound too nice but maybe ill keep it in mind, thanks.

This tells me all I need to know - you don't have passion for this business (whatever it is) or you don't believe in it because if you did, any spare nickel you could find would be sunk into it. Pell grants, soda bottles, credit cards, selling your old stuff, whatever.

Props to you for taking the plunge I suppose, but many of the concerns generated in this thread are nothing more than any investor with a small brain would be quick to ask and given how unable to answer them you are... you're in for quite the experience. Can't wait to read the progress thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
its all about numbers, the reason you might think people on here are being "harsh" are simply because they're operating blindly because they don't know what the actual business is LOL. the bank will know because they are potential investors, so they will be interested, especially since they see numbers and facts to back up my real pitch, not some vague internet summary.

Okay, great. If the bank will be interested, get your financial documents in order and make an appointment with a loan officer.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
credit cards? eh doesn't sound too nice but maybe ill keep it in mind, thanks.
This tells me all I need to know - you don't have passion for this business (whatever it is) or you don't believe in it because if you did, any spare nickel you could find would be sunk into it. Pell grants, pop bottles, credit cards, selling your old stuff, whatever.

I didn't want to add oil to the fire by posting.. this THIS is really how I see things.

Somebody who KNOWS their idea will work is okay with selling their TV, their House, their Car. They're ok with credit cards.. they're ok with filling out loans. They seek a bank BEFORE a forum because it means not having to give up equity. They apply for a damn car loan and spend the money on business before the bank knows what's up..

Somebody who KNOWS they're going to be successful will take those risks because to them.. it's NOT a risk. The fact that somebody comes asking for money before doing any of those things shows a lot about them. From my perspective, You want to risk 14K of an investors money and none of your own. You didn't sell everything you had, borrow money from your entire family, all your friends, and THEN come to us for the remaining 14K.

Honestly it seems like this whole thing looks like a big joke from where I'm sitting. It doesn't matter how ingenious the plan is, or if it's never been done before, or if it's groundbreaking or any of that. Those are just words. What an investor likes to see is that you believe in the idea so hardcore that you've risked everything for it. THAT'S a sure investment.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Youll have to put on a hell of a front to get money from anyone.

Based on your posts I bet within 5 minutes of talking to you you come off as the most arrogant asshat in the world. Holy cow, if you are so great and mighty why the heck dont you have 14k dollars. Its laughable.

If you werent such a tool I would actually try and help but just reading your posts and replies makes me want to punch you in the face not help you. If you had a clue you would realize that "demarco", vigilante and zen are a few of the most successfull people on this forum and yet you brush off all their advice.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
Uhm... I know quite a few members on here (myself included) to whom $14k is certainly not big. Or even worth mentioning.

I am very excited to see this. If you can turn $14k into millions and it's something that can be scaled, I'm confident that you will have access to hundreds of millions in venture money rather quickly.

If you're custom designing and manufacturing hardware for your venture on this kind of capital... well, good luck!

This tells me all I need to know - you don't have passion for this business (whatever it is) or you don't believe in it because if you did, any spare nickel you could find would be sunk into it. Pell grants, pop bottles, credit cards, selling your old stuff, whatever.

Props to you for taking the plunge I suppose, but many of the concerns generated in this thread are nothing more than any investor with a small brain would be quick to ask and given how unable to answer them you are... you're in for quite the experience. Can't wait to read the progress thread.

14k is a very small investment i know. yea were both excited lol and thank you for the good luck, it expenses of the software/hardware fit nicely into the 14k

lol thats not my campaign since you went through all my BHW posts you can see that my campaign is getting REAL people, you even quoted my saying it. celebrities purchase them all the time but i do not because credibility is the most important. however I got temporary ones because they were needed for only 1 month for a marketing technique, then they are all gone. only real :) if you'd like to discuss marketing techs feel free to PM me!

I am completely able to answer an investors questions, but that's it, AN INVESTOR. The pitch they get is completely different. As people have already backed up in this thread.

Did you really just say it sounds like i dont have a passion for the business or don't believe in it? lol please refer to my last post.

Its just taking out credit cards sound like it'll mess me up? It just seems like sketchy idk correct me if i'm wrong, I have only used debit.

Okay, great. If the bank will be interested, get your financial documents in order and make an appointment with a loan officer.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, Gave Thanks and +Rep!

I didn't want to add oil to the fire by posting.. this THIS is really how I see things.

Somebody who KNOWS their idea will work is okay with selling their TV, their House, their Car. They're ok with credit cards.. they're ok with filling out loans. They seek a bank BEFORE a forum because it means not having to give up equity. They apply for a damn car loan and spend the money on business before the bank knows what's up..

Somebody who KNOWS they're going to be successful will take those risks because to them.. it's NOT a risk. The fact that somebody comes asking for money before doing any of those things shows a lot about them. From my perspective, You want to risk 14K of an investors money and none of your own. You didn't sell everything you had, borrow money from your entire family, all your friends, and THEN come to us for the remaining 14K.

Honestly it seems like this whole thing looks like a big joke from where I'm sitting. It doesn't matter how ingenious the plan is, or if it's never been done before, or if it's groundbreaking or any of that. Those are just words. What an investor likes to see is that you believe in the idea so hardcore that you've risked everything for it. THAT'S a sure investment.

exactly. you got it right. i've sold everything I have, my family has no money at all, and my friends some of the brokest people on the entire planet, like I said I came from nothing. i'd do credit cards i just thought they were sketchy i never used one before.

and exactly its NOT a risk. thats why ill take out a huge loan with interest, ill file for whatever i need to do because its certain.

is believing in the idea hardcore what n investor wants to see? LOL! then there should be hundreds of investors knocking at my door right now. I've explained my ambitions a lot in my threads. You wanna talk about RISKS? Ill DIE FOR THE COMPANY. Literally, out flat, give my life away. This company is the ONLY thing i'm living for. This is my ONLY purpose, the company is who I am. a loan a card if i have to prostitute myself or rob a bank f*ck it. bro this is happening no matter what. there's no question about that. im just here to get this advice. but intelligible post yet again.

Youll have to put on a hell of a front to get money from anyone.

Based on your posts I bet within 5 minutes of talking to you you come off as the most arrogant asshat in the world. Holy cow, if you are so great and mighty why the heck dont you have 14k dollars. Its laughable.

If you werent such a tool I would actually try and help but just reading your posts and replies makes me want to punch you in the face not help you. If you had a clue you would realize that "demarco", vigilante and zen are a few of the most successfull people on this forum and yet you brush off all their advice.

now this post in an example of arrogance. its sad to see that on the fast lane someone can try to be so insulting. this is a place of intelligence. i didn't say im high and mighty i said im determined. i am far from arrogant i am very open minded and empathetic. people on here texted me saying that you all have the wrong impression of me and its weird. i am the opposite just very confident..

they can be successful. demarco has given me good advice. vigilante has just been insulting and its not a good reflection on the fast lane that a moderator would insult a poster like that for no reason at all which isn't just my opinion alone, and zen gave good advice and i am willing to listen to his questions.

somethings not communicating right here i see. ah the vagueness of the internet

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Now this post in an example of arrogance, it's sad to see that on the Fastlane Forum someone can try to be so insulting; this is a place of intelligence. I didn't say im high and mighty, I said that I'm determined. I am far from arrogant, in fact I am very open minded and empathetic, people on here texted me saying that you all have the wrong impression of me and it's weird. I am actually the opposite just very confident..

They can be successful, MJ (or MJ DeMarco) has given me good advice, Vigilante has just been insulting and its not a good reflection upon the Fastlane Forum that a moderator would insult a poster like that for no reason at all, which isn't just my opinion alone; and zen gave good advice and I am willing to listen to his questions.

Somethings not communicating right here, I see. Ah, the vagueness of the internet...

Fixed^

In regards to:"I am far from arrogant, in fact I am very open minded and empathetic, people on here texted me saying that you all have the wrong impression of me and it's weird. I am actually the opposite just very confident.."

It doesn't matter how you think you are or how you actually are, it's about how people perceive you; if a majority of people think you are coming off as arrogant then it's not their problem, it's yours and you need to fix it if you want it to change.

So far my opinion is that I have seen lots of arrogance/confidence (whatever you want to call it), in a "I am twenty something, I know everything in the world and everyone else is an idiot" sort of way. You don't know what you don't know, you need to be aware of your ignorance or it will be your downfall (and yes, I am aware of MY ignorance).

Two tip's: One is to limit the use of the word opportunity if you are around potential investors. Secondly, make SOME effort as far as capitalizing your words, use of commas where appropriate, etc. online, I know it's the internet and it can't always be perfect but a complete lack of effort makes you look under-educated.

Now, stop freaking arguing with people on here and go get the money you "need" to launch your company.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
Fixed^

In regards to:"I am far from arrogant, in fact I am very open minded and empathetic, people on here texted me saying that you all have the wrong impression of me and it's weird. I am actually the opposite just very confident.."

It doesn't matter how you think you are or how you actually are, it's about how people perceive you; if a majority of people think you are coming off as arrogant then it's not their problem, it's yours and you need to fix it if you want it to change.

So far my opinion is that I have seen lots of arrogance/confidence (whatever you want to call it), in a "I am twenty something, I know everything in the world and everyone else is an idiot" sort of way. You don't know what you don't know, you need to be aware of your ignorance or it will be your downfall (and yes, I am aware of MY ignorance).

Two tip's: One is to limit the use of the word opportunity if you are around potential investors. Secondly, make SOME effort as far as capitalizing your words, use of commas where appropriate, etc. online, I know it's the internet and it can't always be perfect but a complete lack of effort makes you look under-educated.

Now, stop freaking arguing with people on here and go get the money you "need" to launch your company.

Your right Mike. The thing is i'm not here for people to like me.
1) im here for advice
2) i'm here to share my progress with you all
3) i want to talk with similar minded entrepreneurs and learn new things from each other.

that's why i'm here.

I know my weaknesses as well as my strengths. Being aware of these things are essential and yes they can be your downfall. Rule number 1, never think you know it all. I live by that and that's why I always aspire to attain more and more knowledge, knowledge is my drug.

What is your reason for limiting the word opportunity?

And yes i'm tired of being on here i really don't have time for this. I will continue posting on here contributing my findings on psychology, social dynamics, marketing and motivation, as well as learning from others. I just want to have a solid plan of action for this loan/card whatever and continue for launch. Which is why I made the thread in the first place.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
ill do you a favor and give you some good insights however to enlighten your perspective.

Some of the most brilliant minds I have ever met offered you some free advice, but you are too busy playing xBox and talking shit to even know it.

Never in my two years at the forum has there ever been a more perfect song to fit a poster than this...

[video=youtube;UE6iAjEv9dQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ[/video]

I'm out. Last one here please flip off the lights.

Last edited:

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
Some of the most brilliant minds I have ever met offered you some free advice, but you are too busy playing xBox and talking shit to even know it. InLikeFlint, you're not doing yourself any favors here. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Never in my two years at the forum has there ever been a more perfect song to fit a thread than this...

[video=youtube;UE6iAjEv9dQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ[/video]

There you go again with the insults for no reason. Playing xbox or talking sh*t? I don't do either. I have already taken all advice from every interested intelligent poster, except for yours because you package it in ignorance. Your giving us at the forum a bad name. And InLikeFlint is doing himself the best favor by getting involved with me. He knows this as well. I am someone of ambition, intelligence ,and growth and hes apart of something great. It seems like you aren't doing yourself any favors by trying to knock me down instead of being insightful, asking questions and learning what you need to learn. I expect your next post to be more meaningful.

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
Its just taking out credit cards sound like it'll mess me up? It just seems like sketchy idk correct me if i'm wrong, I have only used debit.

exactly. you got it right. i've sold everything I have, my family has no money at all, and my friends some of the brokest people on the entire planet, like I said I came from nothing. i'd do credit cards i just thought they were sketchy i never used one before.

and exactly its NOT a risk. thats why ill take out a huge loan with interest, ill file for whatever i need to do because its certain.

The posts above lead me to think that you don't really understand how credit/lending works. That is not a dig. I wasn't born with that information, and there are lots of things I don't know about today.

Let me give you a brief breakdown:

Unsecured loans: Loans for which you don't have collateral. Examples are credit cards and student loans. The interest is high on credit cards because if you default and discharge in bankruptcy, the lender is screwed. They have little recourse. Student loans have lower interest because they are often guaranteed by the government or a parent. Also, student loans are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. You are stuck with them until you a. repay b. die or c. get forgiveness from working for a qualifying institution for ten years.

Credit cards are neither sketchy, nor straight. They are a tool. People often misuse this tool and get themselves into a lot of trouble because they can't handle access to credit. I use credit cards nearly every day. Because I pay them off each month, I do not pay any interest for this convenience. Here is a calculator that can show you how much it will cost you if you don't pay them off Bankrate.com credit card calculator -- How much will the minimum credit card payment cost me?

Based on what I know about you (no assets - sold everything, not yet profitable business), credit cards are your most likely way of securing credit.

Secured loans: Examples include a mortgage or when a hard money lender loans someone money and the borrower puts up their tangible assets, such as real estate or equipment as collateral. If the borrower defaults, the lender takes possession of the borrower's assets.

What a loan/credit applicant can bring to the table:

1. Assets - to secure the loan
2. Creditworthiness - your credit score. This is largely based on things such as the ratio between the amount of credit available to use and the amount you are actually using. For example, if you have a 60k limit on your credit cards, but you are only using 3k, it would increase your credit ratio. Also, factors such as how "seasoned" your credit is (how long you have had a credit account open, older is better) and your history of re-paying your debts.
3. Personal income or business profitability - if you have a profitable business with contracts in place, you can sometimes get an unsecured business loan. If you don't have yet have a profitable business, you will have to bring assets to the table. When I said banks care about numbers, these are the types of numbers I was referring to. Future profitability won't normally cut it unless you have contracts with creditworthy clients in place.

Go to creditkarma.com and check your credit score for free. It will tell you the credit cards that are most likely to approve you. Note that applying for credit is an "inquiry" and it will ding your score about 5 points, so don't apply for every and any credit card. Also, you should go ahead and make an appointment with a loan officer so that you can find out for yourself exactly what lenders are looking for in a borrower/business.

G

GuestUser8117

Careful with your questions yale. I started posting less and reading more because I realized I was wasting valuable time of the people around here and that's what you should do. Show some track record and prove us wrong. Then maybe someone will hand you a check. Talking accomplishes nothing, it's just mental masturbation. Anyway, good luck with your idea.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
The posts above lead me to think that you don't really understand how credit/lending works. That is not a dig. I wasn't born with that information, and there are lots of things I don't know about today.

Let me give you a brief breakdown:

Unsecured loans: Loans for which you don't have collateral. Examples are credit cards and student loans. The interest is high on credit cards because if you default and discharge in bankruptcy, the lender is screwed. They have little recourse. Student loans have lower interest because they are often guaranteed by the government or a parent. Also, student loans are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. You are stuck with them until you a. repay b. die or c. get forgiveness from working for a qualifying institution for ten years.

Credit cards are neither sketchy, nor straight. They are a tool. People often misuse this tool and get themselves into a lot of trouble because they can't handle access to credit. I use credit cards nearly every day. Because I pay them off each month, I do not pay any interest for this convenience. Here is a calculator that can show you how much it will cost you if you don't pay them off Bankrate.com credit card calculator -- How much will the minimum credit card payment cost me?

Based on what I know about you (no assets - sold everything, not yet profitable business), credit cards are your most likely way of securing credit.

Secured loans: Examples include a mortgage or when a hard money lender loans someone money and the borrower puts up their tangible assets, such as real estate or equipment as collateral. If the borrower defaults, the lender takes possession of the borrower's assets.

What a loan/credit applicant can bring to the table:

1. Assets - to secure the loan
2. Creditworthiness - your credit score. This is largely based on things such as the ratio between the amount of credit available to use and the amount you are actually using. For example, if you have a 60k limit on your credit cards, but you are only using 3k, it would increase your credit ratio. Also, factors such as how "seasoned" your credit is (how long you have had a credit account open, older is better) and your history of re-paying your debts.
3. Personal income or business profitability - if you have a profitable business with contracts in place, you can sometimes get an unsecured business loan. If you don't have yet have a profitable business, you will have to bring assets to the table. When I said banks care about numbers, these are the types of numbers I was referring to. Future profitability won't normally cut it unless you have contracts with creditworthy clients in place.

Go to creditkarma.com and check your credit score for free. It will tell you the credit cards that are most likely to approve you. Note that applying for credit is an "inquiry" and it will ding your score about 5 points, so don't apply for every and any credit card. Also, you should go ahead and make an appointment with a loan officer so that you can find out for yourself exactly what lenders are looking for in a borrower/business.

I've always heard of people getting into trouble with them telling me they were sketchy but yes I was unsure how the whole thing worked. Now I see they can be a good idea. I'm going to try this out. I'll see what assets I can offer and also as you said what lenders are looking for. Thanks yet again, especially for the links.

Careful with your questions yale. I started posting less and reading more because I realized I was wasting valuable time of the people around here and that's what you should do. Show some track record and prove us wrong. Then maybe someone will hand you a check. Talking accomplishes nothing, it's just mental masturbation. Anyway, good luck with your idea.

By then its too late for an investor. I'm able to fund the company myself from the start of it. I'm just gonna go for the loans and make the progress thread so other entrepreneurs can get a first look at my journey. Thank you Omerta.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
i am far from arrogant

Excuse my memory but...

I'm trying to imagine a world back when I was 20 years old and had the ability to bounce an idea of 3 multimillionaires and hear their opinion-- at which time after hearing it, in so many words, I tell them to F*ck off.

Arrogance? Nawww....

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Dear OP,

I have devised an idea and plan tonight that seems vaguely similar to your post on BHW. In conceptual theory that is. So in response to your arrogance and complete disrespect to this forum I would like to issue a challenge to you. First to market wins, I surely hope you get your investment or figure out what a credit card is. I could use a little competition, as there is none. Let me know what you think.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
Excuse my memory but...

I'm trying to imagine a world back when I was 20 years old and had the ability to bounce an idea of 3 multimillionaires and hear their opinion-- at which time after hearing it, in so many words, I tell them to F*ck off.

Arrogance? Nawww....

Haha nawww. Well I didn't know I had the opportunity to do that? lol. Why don't you come fly out to nyc and see for yourself :)
I listen when there's something nice/constructive being said, not immature jabs at my company as you can see. Constructive criticism is something you have been doing well with in our convos Demarco. I know you know that this can very well be real. And if you want to bounce ideas off each other I'm certainly up for it. My position is likely similar to back when you were 20. You can call me an internet entrepreneur hybrid, so we can very well be in the same boat.

Dear OP,

I have devised an idea and plan tonight that seems vaguely similar to your post on BHW. In conceptual theory that is. So in response to your arrogance and complete disrespect to this forum I would like to issue a challenge to you. First to market wins, I surely hope you get your investment or figure out what a credit card is. I could use a little competition, as there is none. Let me know what you think.

An idea and plan? lol. What do you mean first to market? You want to see who gets marketing results? And you have no competition? I would sure love to use some too.. a little healthy push never hurt anyone. Explain yourself.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
This is where you have to realize that doing a bit of homework before coming in guns blazing is a good thing.

There have been numerous heavy hitters who gave you advice, yet you are still all about creating a ton of noise with no clarity.

What you have to understand is that nobody owes you shit around here and you have to earn it. You are coming in with a massive buyer frame into an environment where the community has seen and heard it all.

Do you actually think MJ is going to "bounce ideas" with someone who insults his friends and creates chaos within his business?

Learn what a value proposition is, build relationships and seek to understand before you feel the need to be understood.

This whole community was built upon value. Those that give it, get it back and so on.

It doesn't matter if you have been here for 6 years+, you will get called out on bs. The bs in your case is not the 14k, rather your approach on getting 14k.

If I came up to you and said "Hey dude, I'm kind of a big deal, give me 14k and I will release a groundbreaking marketing software" ... would you?

Haha nawww. Well I didn't know I had the opportunity to do that? lol. Why don't you come fly out to nyc and see for yourself :)
I listen when there's something nice/constructive being said, not immature jabs at my company as you can see. Constructive criticism is something you have been doing well with in our convos Demarco. I know you know that this can very well be real. And if you want to bounce ideas off each other I'm certainly up for it. My position is likely similar to back when you were 20. You can call me an internet entrepreneur hybrid, so we can very well be in the same boat.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
And the misinterpretation award of the year goes too..... yaleinnovator :eusa_clap:

Seriously, you didn't catch this?

It WASN'T a complement, he's talking about your ignorance telling Zen and Vig to F*ck off, not inviting you to F*cking brunch at his house!!!! Secondly, it's MJ or MJ DeMarco, not "DEMARCO" for F*cks sake, you've spoken a couple sentences with him and he's called you arrogant, your not frat bro's for god's sake. You don't talk to someone you should be showing respect and repairing your already botched image to like they are your broseph from beta sigma pi.

I am biting my tongue as I type this, I just deleted some wordy lines of text from where >this< text is. Since you've joined the forum, you've publicly broken the law, pitched some ridiculously overzealous idea that you are positive will change the world (we have heard it a thousand times, it usually fails miserably), told everyone who disagrees with you to fvck off, pissed off people who have more knowledge in their left thumbnail than what is packed into your entire brain, and just generally made a fool of yourself.

I hate to piss in your cheerios but I think it's time to tuck your tail and get the hell out of dodge before you get banned, you tried.... and failed miserably.

Ignore list, CHECK!

LOL oh boy here we go again. Please just stop you look ridiculous lol. You are the one with the misinterpretation, this is mine and MJ's conversation not yours. Let him interpret my post that isn't your job, don't be rude. I gave a kind and delightful post to Zen after he responded to me but in my eyes, Vigilante lost credibility. MJ on the other hand has not acted like Vigilante has, so I welcome his constructive criticism. Act intelligently Mike, not like some guys who's screaming at his computer looking at a guys post he doesn't even know.

This is where you have to realize that doing a bit of homework before coming in guns blazing is a good thing.

There have been numerous heavy hitters who gave you advice, yet you are still all about creating a ton of noise with no clarity.

What you have to understand is that nobody owes you shit around here and you have to earn it. You are coming in with a massive buyer frame into an environment where the community has seen and heard it all.

Do you actually think MJ is going to "bounce ideas" with someone who insults his friends and creates chaos within his business?

Learn what a value proposition is, build relationships and seek to understand before you feel the need to be understood.

This whole community was built upon value. Those that give it, get it back and so on.

It doesn't matter if you have been here for 6 years+, you will get called out on bs. The bs in your case is not the 14k, rather your approach on getting 14k.

If I came up to you and said "Hey dude, I'm kind of a big deal, give me 14k and I will release a groundbreaking marketing software" ... would you?

See guys now this is how a post should be made if you have something to say. He addressed points and didn't try to insult or flame.

They haven't heard what I have going. And yes because some of his "friends" were wrong. In fact he could have addressed that fact before I did. And exactly, it doesn't matter if you've been here for 6 years + they will get called out on BS which I did. I don't care about join dates, that's not a measure of a mans character. And I also don't care how much money you have or even how broke you are. If your right your right, and if your wrong that's the bottom line. And yes I do expect him to talk with me, hes a man of innovation, so am I. We can always grow and learn from each other. As we all said here, never think you know it all. We should make bridges and seek knowledge.

And I'm not creating a marketing software I am in the music industry. And I have always stated that I don't ask someone to invest until I give them the real pitch. No one on here except for one knows the real pitch, and once he heard it he was mind blown and chose to work with me. However, I am not here looking for investors, its to get the loan. Gave you thanks for your intellectual approach.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Lol

D

DeletedUser394

You seem to be putting in an obscene amount of time and effort in order to argue/defend your faulty position to a bunch of people that you've never met. (Not to mention they definitely don't want to have anything to do with you after this 'epic fail part 2').

Imagine if you had actually used all that wasted time and energy to actually work on your 'business'!

By the way... 'The Empire'? Don't be silly, there is only one and true Empire. Galactic Empire (Star Wars) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
You seem to be putting in an obscene amount of time and effort in order to argue/defend your faulty position to a bunch of people that you've never met. (Not to mention they definitely don't want to have anything to do with you after this 'epic fail part 2').

Imagine if you had actually used all that wasted time and energy to actually work on your 'business'!

By the way... 'The Empire'? Don't be silly, there is only one and true Empire. Galactic Empire (Star Wars) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm just trying to learn how to get this loan. I definitely don't care who believes me and who doesn't its really their loss. They lose the opportunity to be apart of something great, and also make profits like 7100% turn overs on a measly 14k investment. People are really wasting my time though your right, I just want to secure these loans and hurry on I can't spend more than a little while longer on here. If only people can actually help like Amy Q did instead of bash at something they can't even see, my progress thread would come quicker.
And haha this is the empire my friend. Its the future of generations to come.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I made a post earlier giving you some useful advice without any neagives which you tossed aside because you already knew what I had to say (which clearly is not true) just as you did with several other members who have taken time out of their day to try and help your sorry a$$. If you're the one who thinks that I am the individual coming across as an unintelligent, ask the forum members what they think of you.

I ,as a number of other members, am done wasting my time trying to fix something beyond repair. Your a lost cause kid, come back whe--- actually just don't come back.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
I made a post earlier giving you some useful advice without any neagives which you tossed aside because you already knew what I had to say (which clearly is not true) just as you did with several other members who have taken time out of their day to try and help your sorry a$$. If you're the one who thinks that I am the individual coming across as an unintelligent, ask the forum members what they think of you.

lol anyone with actual advice was appreciated and taken care of so clearly not. Listen, I'm done with ignorant posts. Only post if you have some advice about the loans. I don't have time for people who aren't here to help out and just wanna talk over a computer. And anyone who has doubted me is going to bite their hats when they see my progress thread and also hear my company on every single channel of the radio. They sure will learn valuable lessons from it. I'm here to show you guys what the fast lane is about, to inspire and also be inspired. Lets not take away from what the fast lane really is, we are a community of entrepreneurs who aim to achieve. Let's achieve.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
::update. Somehow his rep speed went negative (I didn't know this was even possible.) He was kicked into a review status internally. It will be adjusted later today. Sorry for the site error and it generated several alert messages. Ironic, but we'll see how to get it corrected when the head site mechanic is able to take a look at it.::

Meanwhile, if you want to avoid having your Reputation Speed turn red like this, while we are fixing the bug check out:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/forum-news-updates-faqs/47120-adding-value-fast-lane-forum.html

Last edited by a moderator:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
rep speed went negative (I didn't know this was even possible.)

It wasnt before, but is now, seems like MJ accidentally turned it on with his recent updates to the forum software.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
It wasnt before, but is now, seems like MJ accidentally turned it on with his recent updates to the forum software.

Epic

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.