• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Discussion in 'Hustles, Freelancing, Bootstrapping' started by Lex DeVille, Apr 2, 2015.

1. AlexLegault

AlexLegault Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $839
  2. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille The moments that define you have already happened. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $31,454
    The copy looks pretty good for direct response. Can you back up your statements with proof? You can't really "make" people do anything with copywriting, so that's gonna be a red flag for most people. I wouldn't use it. If you do use it, you'll probably get contacted. Many clients will expect to see proof that your words sell. Other than that it looks good, especially for Fiverr.

AlexLegault and ruzara5 like this.
  3. AlexLegault

AlexLegault Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $839
    Thanks for the feedback!

Someone else also told me that that part seemed like a red flag, or "sketch". I'm changing that right now.

Also since I don't have any proof yet, I was thinking of lowering my prices to get some reviews under my belt in order to get more testimonials before I raise the prices.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  4. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille The moments that define you have already happened. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $31,454
    Yup, that's exactly how to do it. There's a lot of people with high rates and $0 earned. It's smart to go low until you get those first 5 star reviews. Then double up and keep doing it. :)

5. AlexLegault

Rep Bank:
    $839
    Great idea, thanks for the tips man! I'll keep you guys updated :p

6. IliasK

IliasK New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks for great thread, I am on the mindset lesson 2 and I made earlier my first sale on Fiverr.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  7. College Dropout

College Dropout Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $153
    Day 2 Challenge (5-10 Headlines)

I am completely new to this so please criticize away. I won't cry. Thoughts?

Proof Reading Service
    Who am I?: I'm a graduate and undergraduate student with an important written assignment(s) to write.
    What do I want? (Desire): I want someone I can send my writing to who will quickly and conveniently improve it so I can get a good grade.
    Why do I want it? (Emotion): I want the weight of worrying about my grade lifted off my shoulders. I want to feel accomplished/ successful.

Headline: "Writing Assignments Can Suck. We're Here To Help!"

Social Media Marketing
    Who am I?: I'm a business owner, who is probably not very tech savvy, trying to gain more business through social media. They have more than likely steered clear of social media marketing because they don't understand it very well. Maybe they are even a bit skeptical about people trying to sell them on it.
    What do I want? (Desire): I want more business and more money, plain and simple. I want the nice things money can buy. I want to see my business grow.
    Why do I want it? (Emotion): I want to feel successful. I want to feel good about myself. I want to see the business I've grown, do better. I want to not have to worry about generating new business all the time.

Headline: "Get New Business Fast and Easy! Here's How."

Light Up Beer Pong Table (Because, who doesn't need one of these?!?!)

Who am I?: I'm a college-aged person, probably male, and I really like to party. If I'm buying a table, I am going to be the one hosting the party(s).
    What do I want? (Desire): I want to have a great time living it up. I want girls. I want social status.
    Why do I want it: (Emotion)? Partying makes me feel excited/happy. I want romance/sexual gratification. I want to feel good about myself through validation from others.

Headline: "Beer Pong Just Got More Awesome!"

Gym Memberships
    Who am I?: I'm an out of shape person looking to get into shape, likely older or severely out of shape. I probably lack motivation and have tried to turn my lifestyle around in the past but didn't get the results I wanted in the time I wanted them or just gave up because it was too hard. For simplicity's sake I'm going to cater only to younger men (18-40) for this particular headline.

What do I want? (Desire): I want a hot body. I want to look big/ powerful/ masculine. I want girls.
    Why do I want it? (Emotion): I want to feel attractive. I want to feel powerful. I want sex/romance. I want to feel good about myself through validation from others.

Headline: "No Bullshit. No Excuses. Gain Muscle Fast and Look Great!"

Book On Developing Better Sales Skills
    Who am I?: I'm a professional (likely a salesman) (likely a man) who needs to sell to people.
    What do I want? (Desire): I want to make more sales. I want more money to buy things/live better.
    Why do I want it? (Emotion): I want to feel accomplished/successful in life.

Headline: "How To Sell Like A Winner!"

Thanks!

Lex DeVille likes this.
  8. College Dropout

College Dropout Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $153
    Day Three

Headlines

Personal Training: "Feel Great! Look Better! Let's Build Your Dream Body!

Web Design For eCommerce Stores: "Sit Back And Watch The Sales Roll In!"

Cleaning Service "Save Time. Save Energy. We'll Make Your House Sparkle!"

Fitness Clothing Brand For Gym Goers: "Demolish Every Workout And Feel Great Doing It!"

Expensive Cowboy Boots: "Look Great! Feel Great! These Cowboy Boots Are Southern Style At Its Finest!"

Paragraph: Cleaning Service

Are you tired of living in filth? Cleaning can be stressful and draining. And, let's be honest, you've got better things to do. You can't afford to spend all day cleaning, and frankly, you don't want to.

Take a second and imagine coming home to a sparkling clean home. Your clothes are folded, there isn't a speck of dust anywhere, and the best part? You didn't have to lift a finger. How would you feel? Happy? Relieved? Energized?

Call (###-###-####) now and let us handle it all. No stress. No mess. We'll make your home spotless, so you can get on with your day.

The first time's on us! (Offer Ends Friday!)

Thoughts @SinisterLex ?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  9. DannyD

DannyD Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $467
    Lex DeVille, j_lpz, A1988 and 4 others like this.
  10. DannyD

DannyD Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $467
    Went through the challenges in this thread

Applied to 5 jobs yesterday, already got my first copywriting job. Working for pennies on the dollar (billed at $0.02 per word) but treating this as a learning experience.

(Having a few 5 star reviews from doing some article writing before probably helped)

Also going to start reading Ca$hvertising and see what I can learn from that.

Thanks again!

Lex DeVille likes this.
  11. Logan P

Logan P Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $236
    Hi All!,
    I was hoping to get some critique on my copy here. I'm certainly open to all opinions of help and value, but do keep in mind this is onlr my THIRD piece of copy...for anything to do with copy. The excerpt is in regards to a jacket I have listed and am selling. Figured since I'm doing Lex's course I mine as well incorporate it immediately and apply it to my products :) Thanks all!!!

"Finally, a “One and Done” winter jacket. The *Insert Jacket Name* is an absolutely PHENOMENAL piece of equipment. If you’re looking for an expertly crafted jacket to endure any type of cold environment whether it be mildly chilly or arctic worthy, then look no further than the *Insert Jacket Name*.

Built with superb comfort in mind, climbing into this jacket is like being wrapped up in your favorite blanket at home with a hearty fire crackling nearby. It instills a feeling of being bundled securely and snuggly, especially with having 50D RipStop Polyester for the exterior fabric.

You are getting a fantastic deal on this item and I know you WILL NOT be disappointed. This is the only one currently in stock and you can’t find this jacket for sale anywhere else. They’re all SOLD OUT!!! Add this to your “Watch List” and get ready to put your bid in ASAP. This item is only up for sale til January 5th, 2018 so don’t miss out on your ONLY opportunity to get this spectacular jacket!"

Lex DeVille likes this.
  12. Yeap Yong Tuck

Yeap Yong Tuck New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    What do you guys think about this

hard disk
    - Your Memories are Safe With Us, Because They Matter.

bluetooth earphone
    - UNCHAINED BEAST

exercise bike
    - Getting Fit while Netflixing

hair styling products
    - There's no Bad Hair Day with Tucklife Hair Gum.

copywriting service
    - We don't Write Copy, We Write Value

pc building
    - Built for VictorieS

k

Kingmaker likes this.
  13. Lex DeVille

Rep Bank:
    $31,454
    Good try. Glad you're making it through the training!

To me this sounds like stereotypical copy (what you might call cliche). A lot of the copy training out there teaches you to use things like "Finally!" or "One and Done" but these are overused statements that don't produce that feeling of authenticity so many people are searching for these days. Modifiers like "superb" also taking away from the experience. To enhance this you'd want to describe what makes the product superb or in what way it is comfortable. This is the difference between telling and showing.

If your customer is truly getting a fantastic deal, they'll know it. They won't need you to tell them how fantastic it is. If you tell them it's fantastic, you'll set off their skeptic alarms and send them running for the hills. Again, this is another opportunity to show vs. tell. What makes it a fantastic deal? How will they not be disappointed? Who has worn this jacket? What material is it made of? What makes other people want it, and how will owning it make the customer superior to his friends or colleagues? These are the kind of questions that, if you find answers for, will trigger their interest and get them to buy.

;)

Argue, Logan P and jon.M like this.
  14. Lex DeVille

Rep Bank:
    $31,454
    hard disk - Sounds like you're selling a cloud service rather than a hard disk. How would I know it was a hard disk? Are you selling a hard disk or a journaling software? Memory can mean different things in different contexts. Based on the headline alone, I wouldn't know what this is.

bluetooth earphone - I don't get the beast reference. Unchained might be better as unplugged but I'm not sure. If someone asked me about bluetooth, I wouldn't know how to describe it because I don't use it. So if I landed on a site and I saw "unchained beast" that wouldn't catch my interest because I'd still have no idea what this is, why I'm here, or how this helps me.

exercise bike - this one would make a bit more sense if there was a good picture to go with it. Still doesn't highlight any immediate benefit for me. I can exercise and watch Netflix without a bike for free. This doesn't target any core interest for me. It's not cheaper than free, and it doesn't target any particular pain (exercising without television is not a pain for me).

hair styling products - a bit generic. It at least describes the a benefit of using the product, so that's good. But what is a bad hair day? Who has this problem? Who is the target of this product and what does their pain point look or feel like? Is it tangled hair? Is it hair that looks messy? Is it cow licks?

copywriting service - I like this one a bit better than the others. The people who would hire copywriters (usually entrepreneurs or businesses) understand what you mean when you say "value" so that's good. It helps to target the right people. To make this even stronger you might pinpoint the exact industry you write copy for.

pc building - This is way too generic for me. Even with a picture, I don't think I'd care. If I'm going to have someone build a PC for me, I want to know they build high-powered custom PC computing solutions for small businesses who need enough power to edit videos with 20 chrome tabs open at the same time. <--- that's way more specific, and if a headline said that, it would have my attention.

Argue likes this.
  15. Logan P

Rep Bank:
    $236
    @SinisterLex Greatly appreciated the feedback, truly! Extremely, extremely helpful and of value! I was thinking along the same lines of what you were describing when I use words like "superb, amazing, incredible, etc" but didnt know how else to sell or entice the customer until you replied. I never really started thinking from customer's point of view until this thread and from your posts throughout it! When I ask myself questions that the customer would ask or think it makes it SO much easier to write and dare I say...with even LESS effort haha! Thanks again for the feedback man!

Lex DeVille likes this.
  16. inspiratzen

inspiratzen New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $23
    hi guys I have been taking action with copywriting and love this thread. I wrote some headlines and I would appreciate your feedback <3

1. This Drink is 10X STRONGER than Coffee! (energy drink business maybe)

2. TRIPLE Your Customers in 2018! (SEO business)

3. Become a BITCOIN Millionaire EASILY (coin exchange)

4. These Cryptocurrencies Will Make You Rich (another coin exchange)

5. The ONE Trick to SKYROCKET Your IQ (gym)

Argue and Lex DeVille like this.
  17. Lex DeVille

Rep Bank:
    $31,454
    You guys should post the context when posting your headlines. Are these blog article headlines? Website headlines? Product description headlines? To give appropriate feedback I need the context.

If these are Ad, blog, or direct response sales letter headlines then they look like standard click-bait stuff that will probably do fine at getting people to click. These are the kind of headlines I'd expect to see come across my facebook wall. Most people are aware that it's clickbait, and yet, they'll still click.

If these are website headlines, then they need work because you shouldn't have to tell me what the headline is about. I should be able to figure it out from the headline. I'm assuming these aren't website headlines tho.

18. inspiratzen

inspiratzen New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $23
    Yeah with these headlines I was thinking that they were for those advertisements that appear at the side of websites, for people to click and go further into more copy.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  19. Logan P

Rep Bank:
    $236
    Hello all again!,

After taking Sinister's advice I'd like to think that I've improved my copy further and would love feedback again on another example. This particular copy just sold this jacket I had for sale so there must be something good about it somewhere :p

(P.S. if anyone can provide feedback in regards to my headline specifically that'd be awesome. I feel like my headlines are really lacking and I've yet to come across a Day yet that really dives into producing a solid Headline. Would love information about creating solid headlines and ones that work on common platforms like craigslist, amazon, ebay, etc. Thanks :) )

NEW Sorel Women's Caribou Down Winter Parka w/Hood, Medium in Arctic White!!!

Are you ready to bring your search to an end? Or perhaps you're just browsing and happened to stumble upon this Incredible, Defined, and Crafted dream of a Parka. Either way, I'm going to help you. How...? By letting you know that this Sorel Caribou Parka is up for grabs...and I can assure you it won’t be that way for long.

The Sorel Caribou Parka is the COMPLETE Package when it comes to luxurious, yet fully capable, outerwear. Inspired by Sorel's Caribou Boot, the Caribou Parka is Sorel's classic cold weather coat. Filled with premium 800-Fill power goose down for insulation, and complimented with both a 100% coyote fur-trimmed hood and an extremely water resistant exterior shell, the Caribou Parka is ready for the most harsh of winter conditions. Designed with a scrupulous attention to detail the Caribou Parka is loaded with the essentials and luxuries that anyone going into the cold would dream to have. Following is a list of some of the finer, appreciable features of this Parka, but unfortunately words can do no justice for just how spectacular and astounding this Parka truly is:

• Felted Wool Chin Guard & Hand Pockets for Comfort and Warmth
    • Attachable, Adjustable Coyote Fur Hood
    • Internal Quilting for Maximum Coziness
    • Snap and Zippered Chest, Rib, Hand, and Arm Pockets
    • Interior Drawcords for Precision Fitting
    • Expansible Wrist Cuffs for Style & Exposure of Wrists In Cold
    • Premium Leather and Metal Logos
    I need not say more on the capabilities, style, and pure bliss that the Sorel Caribou Parka will bring you when you throw this Parka over your shoulders to get wrapped in. I can promise you that this item WILL BE SOLD BY THE END OF THIS BID! DO NOT deprive yourself of this Parka. You won't find another one like it and if you do it will be worn to bits and pieces because the people who own this KEEP IT FOR LIFE! It is truly that high-quality of a meticulously, well-made item of clothing. Put your bid in now or if you want to secure the Sorel Caribou Parka immediately BUY IT NOW. No matter what you do, you are getting a tremendous bargain and deal on the Sorel Caribou Parka. This Parka retails for $925!!!

P.S. I ship IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of payment. What I'm saying is that YOU decide how fast you get your item because I'm always on standby ready to ship your item to you :) I offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for legitimate reasons and purposes. Please PM if this is needed by you and I'd be more than happy to refund your purchase!

[Advisement: I'm not actively trying to sell this to anyone as it has already been sold so I left the product name in there along with my "P.S." at the bottom]

20. IliasK

IliasK New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Almost three weeks and I have ten orders on Fiverr and just got the first job on Upwork. Do you recommend to focus on one-two sites or applying everywhere can work also?

Attached Files:

Lex DeVille likes this.
  21. OMDA

OMDA Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,199
    Thank you for making this thread.

I've been reading it and have also been picking at Cashvertising.

Best of all, I've already started using it on web designs (so far on revising my homepage).

There's something to be said about clean site designs with a good template. It makes the copywriting that much more enjoyable. Advertising skills with a focus on value added is tremendous. It's way more fun than going deep into code that nobody will see for months.

Also, what I have read here seems to have helped some test adword performance. But, more on that later.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  22. Logan P

Rep Bank:
    $236
    To some of the more experienced members with copywriting experience. What's your opinion on using symbols in your headlines? For example, " Indulge in Bliss & Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth"? Are symbols a no-go or of indifference? Also, would love opinions on the headline as well lol. I picked the product that was sitting in front of me which happened to be a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato lmao Thanks guys, much appreciated! Let me know if there is any way I can be of help to you as well!

23. Lex DeVille

Rep Bank:
    $31,454
    Like I said before, context is everything. Indulge in Bliss tells me nothing without a picture. If this were an email headline it wouldn't work. If it were on a sign with a picture sitting outside a Starbucks store it would probably do pretty well. If your customer doesn't have context to give meaning to your headline, it will fail every time. They're not going to care about something when they don't have any idea what it is or why they should care. If they do know what it is, and they're looking for reasons to justify their purchase, then that's a different story.

Logan P likes this.
  24. MisterMao

MisterMao New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $43
    Thank you for the amazing post @SinisterLex

Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any input.

(I know I don't have the best grammar haha. There are plans to get the upgraded version of Grammarly)

H = Headline
    P = Product

Edit: I did that all today and I'm just now going over it with a fresh comb and seeing parts I could change. Also, formatting is messed up because I was typing it up on Evernote.

Day two challenge - 5/10 product/service headlines.

P: Veneers
    • H: Afraid To Smile In Public? One SIMPLE SECRET to Your Beautiful Smile TODAY!

Chair for back pain
    • Back Pain Keeping You From Experiencing Life? - Back Pain Instantly Dissolved?

Some kind of healthy cupcake
    • Gorge On Your Favorite Treats AND Get The Beach Body You Deserve?!

Some random diet…maybe ketogenic?
    • Imagine My Shame Knowing That I Couldn't Play With My Own Children

Some side hustle to make money
    • Mom Is Dying - Where Will We Find The Money?

Day 3 Challenges: 5/10 Product/Service Headlines + 1 or 2 paragraphs directed at the target market

• P: Some Random Politician In a City
      • H: XYZ City’s Freedom To Change
      • Are you sick and tired of the officials put into place in our city? Consider this, your voice is heard! This is our community. XYZ dudes name has been serving our community and fighting for your voice. Let us come together as friends. As friends united for the freedom of change. <br> Become a part of something greater. Freedom to give our children, our friends, our family, the future they deserve. <br> We need your help before next Friday! <br> Click here for more information and to be the voice of change.

• “How to win friends and influence people”
      • How to win friends and influence people
      • Imagine you could magically make startling changes in every part of your social and professional pursuits. What if everyone you encountered wanted to assist you in the furthering your pursuits? World-renowned, best-selling speaker Dale Carnegie will be speaking in XYZ City this weekend. Dale is responsible for bringing in billions in revenue for people just like you. <br> This is Dales final speaking engagement before retirement. <br> Tickets available till Friday. <br> Click here for more info. (a ghost button to funnel) <br> Improve Your Life Today (a full button as the main CTA)

• Advert for a fair in town
      • Creating Memories Your Children Forever Cherish
      • Just imagine it, memories you can create this Saturday through Sunday that will last for the entirety of your children's lives. XYZ Fair is not just any other fair. What matters the most? Sharing long lasting moments with those that we love the most. <br> Our presell tickets never last long. Presell tickets will only be available till Friday. <br> Click for more information.

• Those glasses that make color blind people see color
      • Imagine a Vibrant World You Have Never Seen Till Today
      • Picture this. You’re gazing at the sunrise, a picture you’ve seen every day of your life. For the first time, you see all the shades of blues, pinks, purples, and greens popping from the sky. Colors dancing and swirling all around you, transforming everything you’ve ever known. <br> The XYZ holiday sale ends Saturday. Limited supplies and they’re going fast. Please consider the sensational difference you can bring to every corner of your life for such a low investment. <br> Click for more details.
      • (Was also considering putting it from the perspective of a parent truly looking into their child's beautiful blue eyes for the first time)
    • Private Jet
      • Revealed: What Every Leading Businessman Has
      • Consider the challenges of flying commercially. Imagine scheduling your flights a few hours prior. Picture spending more time with your family because you don’t have to deal with the heartaches of lines, layovers, and convenience to the airline. How much more money could you make from the privacy of your own jet this year alone? What would this freedom and power allow you in the terms of productivity? <br> Call by Friday and get XYZ <br> Call now for more information about our XYZ.

Day 3 Challenge: Write 5 headlines for real products. Write 10 sentences utilizing the influence lesson from before.

• P: Millionaire Fastlane
      • H: The Untold Price Of Your Freedom
      • Consider your options. Will you lead the 9-5 life of enslavement OR do you want to Unleash The Ultimate Power Within Yourself? Join the Fastlane Community Today!
    • Marketing Course
      • Print Money Today!
      • Imagine waking up tomorrow and there is a money printing press in your living room. How would that change your life? What would you do RIGHT NOW?.... Course openings close next Friday. Ask for an invitation now.
    • Vaping
      • ENOUGH! Cigarettes Have Lost Their Control Over You!
      • Think about the negative impact cigarettes are having on your life. What could stopping today mean for you, your family, and your life in general. Free equipment with the purchase of a vape setup are limited to Friday. Click now to change your life.
    • That one ice cream
      • Ice Cream You Can Set To Flames?!
      • Picture this, the back of the car is a war zone with sticky white residue once again… Free samples of ice cream that doesn’t melt, valid till Friday. Click here to reserve your samples.
    • Mac
      • Picture This, the Deadline is in Two Hours. Your Computer is Crashing!
      • You have no backups and this project has the significance of substantially boosting your career… These MacBooks won’t last long. Click here for your peace of mind.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Lex DeVille likes this.
  25. MisterMao

MisterMao New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $43

DAY 4 CHALLENGE

Write 5 Headlines for Real Products:

1. (SUBARU) - ADVENTURE. ANYWHERE. ANY TIME.

2. (National Geographic Magazine) - Lions and Presidents Straight To Your Doorstep?!

3. (Real Men Real Style Course) - Command Respect The Moment You Walk Into a Room

4. (Letters From a Stoic - Seneca) - Escape the Master of Your Harassment Today

5. (Paul Evans Chukka Boots) - Men's Italian Shoes - SIMPLE. ELEGANT. EFFECTIVE.

Write 10 Sentences Utilizing Influence Lesson One

1. (Alcohol Abuse Service) - Sleep on it, imagine a new you, a new tomorrow. Free consultations end Friday. Call to schedule now and receive XYZ.

2. (A system for professional practice phone switchboards) - Imagine you are the phone and all you need is a simple question answered. The elevator music is droning on and on. Sarah...was that her name? Apparently, you’re being transferred...again. Is this happening to your clients? How much business are you losing a month to your competitors because of this?

3. Imagine what you will gain from 5 minutes of your time.

4. Buy your freedom now.

5. Call now and receive your free XYZ.

6. Ponder where you could be one year from now.

7. Think about it, what can be accomplished with all this free time?

8. Join now to enter the members only XYZ.

9. Ponder over being one of the few to own such a rare....

10. Click now to be someone's miracle.

11. You’ll never know till you put faith in yourself. Maybe it’s right for you.