The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

0 - 100 (aka No FLuff) Fastlaners Needed!

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
As a "Noob Robot" lol im hungry for consuming information. And in that quest i consume ALOT of fluff or stuff that may misleading or send me in the wrong direction. And with this thread i want all the vets or the ones on the fastlane forums actually running business or seeing big money post the top things that will take a noob from where they are now to where they want to be. (Now if there is already a thread like this please feel free to delete this and PM me the thread)

Posts Like:

* Things that'll help build a better entrepreneur mind

* How to write copy

* How to become a better sales person

* how to market and advertise

and any other important things needed to become successful

this can be in the form of books you've read , links to helpful post on this site or on others, stuff you've learned personally ect.

Something like a entrepreneur bible that embodies every aspect of the process from online to offline sales . EVERYTHING!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
As a "Noob Robot" lol im hungry for consuming information. And in that quest i consume ALOT of fluff or stuff that may misleading or send me in the wrong direction. And with this thread i want all the vets or the ones on the fastlane forums actually running business or seeing big money post the top things that will take a noob from where they are now to where they want to be. (Now if there is already a thread like this please feel free to delete this and PM me the thread)

Posts Like:

* Things that'll help build a better entrepreneur mind

* How to write copy

* How to become a better sales person

* how to market and advertise

and any other important things needed to become successful

this can be in the form of books you've read , links to helpful post on this site or on others, stuff you've learned personally ect.

Something like a entrepreneur bible that embodies every aspect of the process from online to offline sales . EVERYTHING!

Should we format it for Amazon or do you want it formatted for all retailers so you just push publish?

The threads you want are already compiled in one spot and marked GOLD or are referenced in signatures. :)

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Should we format it for Amazon or do you want it formatted for all retailers so you just push publish?

The threads you want are already compiled in one spot and marked GOLD or are referenced in signatures. :)

LMAO noooooooooooo im not trying to do anything shady , but for sure i can see this thread was a fail

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Edit* Ill be a bit nicer. Use the search options, gold threads and INSIDERS knowledge. Seek and you shall find.
Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 9.59.51 AM.png

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

You can see what's wrong with this can't you @JokerCrazyBeatz ?

A guy joined a while back who also wanted to find a thread summarising EVERYTHING.

He couldn't find one, so saw a need that could be filled.

He created this thread:

i can see this thread was a fail

At least you're a quick learner, and big enough to put your hand up. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Holy shit can you get more lazy. This is all done already - its called the Fastlane Forum. No one here owes you anything, espically the guys busy running a successful business.

View attachment 12535

[HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG]

Lol maybe i can understand your frustration. But im new to the forum still understanding how things work . Im not asking for anything from a successful person but input on the correct things to do to reach my goals. if i knew there were already threads ment for this i wouldnt have made this one haha :notworthy:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Read all the Gold Threads, buy INSIDERS membership. Keep track of the best guys and read everything they post. From their you fill find all the clues you need.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
And with this thread i want all the vets or the ones on the fastlane forums actually running business or seeing big money post the top things that will take a noob from where they are now to where they want to be.

This has already been done in the form of GOLD, NOTABLE, and INSIDERS threads. Nobody is going to spoon feed you, and asking busy entrepreneurs to redo a job that's already been done is going to be perceived as lazy and entitled -- we have political movements for that but not here.

understanding how things work

There is no one here who is going to give you a free ride and do the work for you, no matter what that work entails.

Breadcrumbs are provided, but you have to bake the cake...

Nonetheless.. welcome to the forum and good luck finding the information, tools, and resources that are right for you.:tiphat:

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
This has already been done in the form of GOLD, NOTABLE, and INSIDERS threads. Nobody is going to spoon feed you, and asking busy entrepreneurs to redo a job that's already been done is going to be perceived as lazy and entitled -- we have political movements for that but not here.

There is no one here who is going to give you a free ride and do the work for you, no matter what that work entails.

Breadcrumbs are provided, but you have to bake the cake...

Nonetheless.. welcome to the forum and good luck finding the information, tools, and resources that are right for you.:tiphat:
Thank you

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
By your mention of the term "Noob Robot", I assume you've listened to the recordings @Ubermensch and @Thiago Machado made in regards to sales.

That's a good start.

Give us a bit more information on what your goals are.

Do you have a specific industry in mind?

Do you want to do B2B or B2C?

No matter the answers to those questions, the fact that you mention becoming better at sales is vital. Salesmanship will be one of the defining factors in whatever you decide to pursue.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
By your mention of the term "Noob Robot", I assume you've listened to the recordings @Ubermensch and @Thiago Machado made in regards to sales.

That's a good start.

Give us a bit more information on what your goals are.

Do you have a specific industry in mind?

Do you want to do B2B or B2C?

No matter the answers to those questions, the fact that you mention becoming better at sales is vital. Salesmanship will be one of the defining factors in whatever you decide to pursue.
my first goal is to create enough passive income to quit my 9-5 .
Yes I've been pursing the music industry for about 7-8 years (b4 knowing about the fast lane) and I'm currently making DECENT money from it , nothing crazy . I sell instrumentals and I currently have a sales plan to bring In passive income BUT my problem is I asked people in the forum how my sales page was and they said it wasn't good at all . SOOOO I am currently studying the Boron letters and focused on learning copy . And I'm doing the B2C

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
[Deleted]

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Well glad to see that everyone responded the way I was going to...

I will give you all you need to know.

Get to work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!