The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Geekour

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 27, 2017
TX
I've read and recently recommended unscripted to my younger brother. I was listening to the audiobook the other day with him and realized it's worth a re-listen/read 100%. Very powerful stuff. Thank you MJ. Working to become a success story on here someday along with my brother @Guts

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I finally finished it!! I want my forum sticker, pleeeeeeeez!!

Woot!

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Too late. You can't have your sticker

Don’t make me fight you. I know how to wear comfy cute teeny tiny shorts and pout.

ETA: I GOT IT!!!! Yay!!!! Suck it dude! Ha!

Last edited:

MB Burnette

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Mar 12, 2019
Texas
I have just read UNSCRIPTED . At 50 years old, I am definitely behind. Now working diligently to reverse the shi* conditioning of my past.

I want to give a shout out to the glorious propagandized US school system. It would make Stalin proud. Capitalism is being eroded.

Where is the legit movement to counter this? Appreciate book MJ... Fastlane being delivered today. Got to love Amazon Prime. Hahaha.

JLST

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 11, 2019
I just finished Unscripted and together with TMF it completely changed my mindset and the way to look at things. These books are real gems @MJ DeMarco and so is this forum! Thank you for taking time to show us the way!

Davidoff

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 18, 2019
After reading 'the Millionaire Fastlane ', i didn't know what to expect of the second book. But it's another must read!
Several myths/excuses which blocked me to take action are cleared out now.
I was stuck for one year in the research/perfect idea/... phase.

ErinStephens

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Mar 23, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Listened to Unscripted at least twice on Audible (purchased on 24 Nov 2017). Proceeded to buy the eBook on Google Play Books on 15 June 2017 (highlighting - and the resulting Google doc - is superior on Google Play Books when compared to Kindle actually), then bought it again as a Gift 2 days later.

And now recently also bought it in Kindle format since it was on offer at only 99p... (Amazon UK).

I think it's fair to say that I like it... a lot!

And it's equally fair to say that so far I have been an action faker. It's rather liberating to see all my flaws described in detail ;-) I guess self-awareness is a start...
Hey Greg! Self awareness is a great start ...to anything. I feel like the books (both) describe me insanely accurate as well....:( this is a journey I guess! At least we're on it together!

John Pino

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 25, 2019
London
I concluded the book today.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for these books.
Thank you for all te effort putted on them, to share your knowledge throughout all those years and for all the time you took to write and rewrite it properly.

I really appreciate the fact that you brought this two books to the wolrd, is talks about a truth that is completely hidden (as we may refer SCRIPTED), more importantly the dots in your life that showed and teach you all of this, because there may be thousands of people on the entrepenurial journey, but I'm pretty sure that few of them found out what you did, and even less to share it.

As you share in your book, bring VALUE to someone's life is one of the biggest feelings ever, I hope this message gives you a little of that, and I hope someday I can feel the same and feel a little bit proud of mysefl for touching someone's life.

For me there is a long journey ahead.
Thank you for the big puzzle piece on my life.

John Pino

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrChill

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Dec 18, 2015
Just bought the Kindle version of Unscripted and even though I'm only about 40% through it in 2 days since buying it, I can say with confidence that it is quickly becoming an all-time favorite. It codifies a mindset that is so contrarian (yet refreshing!) in a world full of zombie-think where people do not give any critical thinking skills into the choices they make, or the "experts" they follow. As I'm only about halfway through the book at the moment, there's still quite a lot to learn and absorb. That being said, I'm not skipping anything, and am enjoying it immensely. Can't wait to complete it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.