The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Freedom Fast Lane (TMF Copycat?)

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Just like I was punished for being logged onto Facebook while viewing a Tai Lopez thread with endless Tai Lopez ads, I'm now being targeted again... this time with something called "The Freedom Fast Lane"

@MJ DeMarco methinks you have another copycat... a 20-something copycat with a carefully trimmed faux 5'o clock shadow that wants me to read Rich Dad Poor Dad and Eckhart Tolle. I'm cancelling FB and my membership to this forum. :clench:

Home - Freedom Fast Lane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Just like I was punished for being logged onto Facebook while viewing a Tai Lopez thread with endless Tai Lopez ads, I'm now being targeted again... this time with something called "The Freedom Fast Lane"

@MJ DeMarco methinks you have another copycat... a 20-something copycat with a carefully trimmed faux 5'o clock shadow that wants me to read Rich Dad Poor Dad and Eckhart Tolle. I'm cancelling FB and my membership to this forum. :clench:

Home - Freedom Fast Lane

Thanks. I think that one has been out there for a long time.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
First impression. I feel like this guy says "bruh" a lot.

His page has at least 5 different "Ryan's # step method" all of which are different methods and different numbers.

And no where did he once tell me why he's qualified to coach me on how to lead a different lifestyle.

Ps. Jokes on this guy, I don't have a Facebook, can't serve me ads!

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
First impression. I feel like this guy says "bruh" a lot.

His page has at least 5 different "Ryan's # step method" all of which are different methods and different numbers.

And no where did he once tell me why he's qualified to coach me on how to lead a different lifestyle.

Ps. Jokes on this guy, I don't have a Facebook, can't serve me ads!

You're not qualified to coach me unless you're spraying soap on a row of exotic cars while you're pitching me.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Don't worry. With MJ's new book 'Unscripted ' coming out, he might have the chance to rebrand the forum more differently than 'just another website for financial freedom'.

I don't find any forum or business site titled 'Unscripted '. So, it's a go!

Besides, we can keep talking about the Freedom Fastlane, posting videos and blog links until google SEO captures it and we appear on the doorstep of top searches leading to FF! Like what happened for Tai Lopez!

Seriously...I put the forum site on Alexa ranking and my suspicions of the Tai Lopez phenomenon. Tai Lopez searches really brought up TMFF. But it's good. People who find that Tai Lopez is not their liking can always pay @MJ DeMarco and his Merry Men a visit! Now that's what I like about SEO!

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
You're not qualified to coach me unless you're spraying soap on a row of exotic cars while you're pitching me.

bbG1Phc.gif

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ryan Moran is one of the better known entrepreneurs/gurus out there. He's been around for years.

He made a big name for himself when he sold his ZenActive yoga-mat Amazon business for something like 4 million and then jumped right into selling courses on how to succeed at Amazon using himself as the prime example of how possible it is. I wouldn't be surprised if the amazon private label floodgates were smashed opened largely between his efforts and the efforts of the "Amazing Selling Machine" guys. Ryan and the ASM guys really know how to push an info product using all the best tools in the bag.

He's really playing off his guru status but I also wouldn't dismiss him as a typical "know-nothing" guru either. You can learn quite a bit from him if you pay close attention to how he does things (as opposed to necessarily following what he says or teaches).

I would say the name is unfortunately similar though, yeah.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.