The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Women surpassing men?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
What I've come to realise about the ideas for a while is that manosphere is that the majority of them are goofy & require you to be angry or annoyed to sustain themselves.

I felt jealous, insecure and envious of women "surpassing" men using subscribers as criteria, it is ridiculous, but yet sincere, it was and is the point of this thread, but look, you're right, no control over it.
I always felt insecure my whole life, but mostly.
If you look closely without your ego trying to cover up reality women are literally surpassing men.
then someone is better than me, faster than me, effortlessly pulling up 100x more and he is younger than me, it is my deepest fear, to be less than someone, to find out my wrongness, my mistakes, it is like that deep, I hope it never happens, I am waiting for the moment when I will be perfect, but it will never come, but I am hoping, I hope it comes you know, I just want it, I want it more than anything in this world, to be perfect, better than everyone and better than myself by 10x each day in every aspect of my life.

Case in point. Fear, annoyance, insecurity, "not enough to go around" ideas (a scarcity mindset). It's how many people are kept in these circles for so long without smelling the syrup and saying, "Hey, it's not all that bad after all."

For such a movement that encourages you to be a strong man, there is an awful lot of whining about others, looking to dominate people & not uplift them because they are "competition" and a lack of emotional control.

A lot of the self-improvement guys refer to a lot of bro-science, with no scientific sources or any reason to speak on such subjects. Only now have I realised, while writing a chemistry thesis, how in-depth you must be to understand a topic. However, I see many YouTubers making outlandish claims without sources to back them up—especially with evolutionary psychology.

When actual academics who have studied this for decades, such as Macken Murphy, come in with facts, you find a lot of stuff is just hogwash.

"Oh, but they're a part of the leftist agenda to make you all feminised! Scientists cannot be trusted!".

My brother in Christ, your best 'sources' are anecdotal.

And here it is another thing, my lifesaver youtuber Hamza has less subscribers, more years of putting into effort, probably seven, than Thewizardliz which has only 30 videos (shorts not mentioned) and two years of experience, no editing and thumbnails on vidros and around six millions subscribers and cult like fans.
He is not your saviour. I have no idea why you're mad about someone else's success or if they "deserve" more success. It doesn't impact you.

Also, Hamza is a man. Like you. With flaws & strengths.
  • He went on a degeneracy streak, binge drinking, back-to-back clubbing, and lots of PUA. I'm pretty sure he flunked his degree as a result of it.
  • He's had messy breakups.
  • He's gone through a lot of difficulties as a child
With that said:
  • He also made a massive YouTube channel helping a lot of men. Hell, he even directed me to this forum.
He has said something resonating with you, and you made a change. Great. That doesn't change the fact that humans still run this 2.31M subscriber channel. They have blind spots, biases, correct points, and incorrect points. They have difficulties and fears.

I wouldn't ever consider anybody I've watched, listened to, or read about online "my lifesaver". That's a recipe for ideological possession. Sure, they have great ideas, and sure, they may have changed my views, but I applied them. I don't owe them anything, nor do they owe me. I did the work.

Ideas are ideas, and I can change my mind at any point if a compelling argument is given to me. I've been ideologically possessed before, and it stunts growth because it's all about me, me, me - never considering the other.

Another thing to look at is if there is a conflict of interest between these people. Why are they pushing these ideas?
This goes for anything. Are they selling something? Are you a part of their sales funnel?

I am not talking about this exactly, but that for women it is actually became much more easier and for us to fall on their traps as well, it is hard, but for man it can be even more effortless than for anyone, there is a man like you or me, and there is men literally most men, for us it was always hard,
It's never been easy for either- it's been pretty crap for both sides historically. Addressing one doesn't neglect the other.

Another thing - this is outside of the locus of control. What can you control? I'm sure if you provided value to people, they wouldn't care who you are.

I just wanted someone's opinion more different than mine, I never rely on myself, look how f*cked my points can be?
It's simply because you're unhinged at the moment. I'll explain.

It sounds... so ambitious... thank you, really, I appreciate it, whole world is and will be meaningless, but I now see the insane value of competition and being better and making someone worse than you is incredibly valuable to world, it is like my egotism met my altruism, IT IS F*CKING AMAZING, THNX, YET THERE IS MORE better philosophies or ways to think about the world and we're all certainly wrong, but it seems less wrong than my and most ideas about competition.
You've only just been given an alternative point of view, and you've jumped ship. Chill. Remove the emotions. Think about it: things shouldn't always be events or major transformations every second. Sometimes, it takes a while to form our thoughts about something.

If you're looking for any different opinions, go to those who critique it and form your own opinion. Here are some good sources for alternative views of the manosphere.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_TOFy3k6k&ab_channel=Shaun

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1FkO7Tr70A&t=1s&ab_channel=F.DSignifier

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgO25FTwfRI&t=235s&ab_channel=m%C3%BCnecat

I'm not saying I support them. I'm saying listen to both and form an opinion. You'll hear uncomfortable things and alternative perspectives & have to evaluate your stances. Chew the meat and spit out the bones.

Also, your overall writing style sounds like Hamza is speaking, not you. Even the way you're writing sounds like one of his scripts.

Be sure you're not ideologically possessed, as seen in this thread. Take back control and stop watching YouTube for a while. Enjoy yourself and make some value instead of ranting about a fake gender war.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
What I've come to realise about the ideas for a while is that manosphere is that the majority of them are goofy & require you to be angry or annoyed to sustain themselves.

Case in point. Fear, annoyance, insecurity, "not enough to go around" ideas (a scarcity mindset). It's how many people are kept in these circles for so long without smelling the syrup and saying, "Hey, it's not all that bad after all."

For such a movement that encourages you to be a strong man, there is an awful lot of whining about others, looking to dominate people & not uplift them because they are "competition" and a lack of emotional control.

A lot of the self-improvement guys refer to a lot of bro-science, with no scientific sources or any reason to speak on such subjects. Only now have I realised, while writing a chemistry thesis, how in-depth you must be to understand a topic. However, I see many YouTubers making outlandish claims without sources to back them up—especially with evolutionary psychology.

When actual academics who have studied this for decades, such as Macken Murphy, come in with facts, you find a lot of stuff is just hogwash.

"Oh, but they're a part of the leftist agenda to make you all feminised! Scientists cannot be trusted!".

He is not your saviour. I have no idea why you're mad about someone else's success or if they "deserve" more success. It doesn't impact you.

• He went on a degeneracy streak, binge drinking, back-to-back clubbing, and lots of PUA. I'm pretty sure he flunked his degree as a result of it.
With that said:
  • He also made a massive YouTube channel helping a lot of men. Hell, he even directed me to this forum.
He has said something resonating with you, and you made a change. Great. That doesn't change the fact that humans still run this 2.31M subscriber channel. They have blind spots, biases, correct points, and incorrect points. They have difficulties and fears.

I wouldn't ever consider anybody I've watched, listened to, or read about online "my lifesaver". That's a recipe for ideological possession. Sure, they have great ideas, and sure, they may have changed my views, but I applied them. I don't owe them anything, nor do they owe me. I did the work.

Ideas are ideas, and I can change my mind at any point if a compelling argument is given to me. I've been ideologically possessed before, and it stunts growth because it's all about me, me, me - never considering the other.

Another thing to look at is if there is a conflict of interest between these people. Why are they pushing these ideas?
This goes for anything. Are they selling something? Are you a part of their sales funnel?

It's never been easy for either- it's been pretty crap for both sides historically. Addressing one doesn't neglect the other.

Another thing - this is outside of the locus of control. What can you control? I'm sure if you provided value to people, they wouldn't care who you are.

You've only just been given an alternative point of view, and you've jumped ship. Chill. Remove the emotions. Think about it: things shouldn't always be events or major transformations every second. Sometimes, it takes a while to form our thoughts about something.

If you're looking for any different opinions, go to those who critique it and form your own opinion. Here are some good sources for alternative views of the manosphere.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgO25FTwfRI&t=235s&ab_channel=m%C3%BCnecat

I'm not saying I support them. I'm saying listen to both and form an opinion. You'll hear uncomfortable things and alternative perspectives & have to evaluate your stances. Chew the meat and spit out the bones.

Also, your overall writing style sounds like Hamza is speaking, not you. Even the way you're writing sounds like one of his scripts.

Be sure you're not ideologically possessed, as seen in this thread. Take back control and stop watching YouTube for a while. Enjoy yourself and make some value instead of ranting about a fake gender war.
Thank you.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024

With that said:

I've felt this understood only twice in my life.

It was my online mentor, turns out she was a woman after a year, then it is you.

Everyone heals differently, and you provided me with meal for thought that was needed at the moment.

Today actually was an amazing and beautiful day.

I live without social media for almost three months no and this is not only ideological posession, but irrational beliefs, childhood trauma and biases.

I am changing the beliefs slowly, but with healing exercises and getting others' opinion, but in such a schizophrenic, chaotic and absurd way, and about biases and trauma - it is still hard for me.

I have a goal, only one: to heal myself realizing all the years of hurt and neglection both from others and self directed too.

I am not my thoughts and certainly not my emotions, but the one who observes the absurd divine comedy.

I feel this dilemma a priori knowing the solution, which is insane and schizophrenic, lunatic and kinky, meaningless absurd: the desire to read, indulge in information, and all od that vs. desire to act, feel healthy, do with what is my knowledge.

The solution is simply read daily and act as well, but the... unconscious desire for always having a dilemma or problem is here, why?

I love to be humiliated maybe, or have a unconscious desire to always have dilemma, problem and an obstacle, feel humiliated and unworthy, or not, this is very unhealthy, inconsistent, and chaotic/absurd.

I came to appreciate both feminine and masculine sides of me.

By the way, what was your and is your journey of healing, what helped you here?

Last edited:

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I am changing the beliefs slowly, but with healing exercises and getting others' opinion, but in such a schizophrenic, chaotic and absurd way, and about biases and trauma - it is still hard for me.
It's a shame that this thread got marked as Landfill. The initial post was garbage that has been fed to you, but you have shown a lot of humility & willingness to change.

I read somewhere that you were 16. You remind me a lot of a younger version of Spenny.

I have videos of myself where the videos felt unwatchable. Bigoted, substandardly researched and poorly nuanced. It felt like I was hearing glass being scraped on a chalkboard.

Don't feel bad about it. It's a good thing you've been challenged—that's where the best growth comes from. Read the GOLD threads, and look to provide value to people in your world.

Out of all the places I've been on the internet, this forum has to be the most authentic.
  • No hatred for others.
  • Real DOers, providing SERIOUS value.
  • Honest discussions - you've already seen people will cut the crap and go for the jugular.
  • People who I actually want to emulate and wish to be. In other words, upstanding & true leaders.
  • Far more personable. You can talk to people, discuss ideas and collaborate. Hell, you may even make friends!
The solution is simply read daily and act as well, but the... unconscious desire for always having a dilemma or problem is here, why?
Humans love the suffering. I don't think life would be worth living if we didn't have it.
  • It's why people complain a lot
  • It's why people like to be victims.
  • It's why people like to do awe-inspiring crazy stuff (climbing Everest, running in Death Valley)
  • It's why people like to go to the gym.
  • It's why people like to create businesses, even if it absorbs their entire life.
It's a matter of where you channel it. Existential Kink is a good book for this stuff. We love the struggle.

I've found that when I run towards discomfort, I feel I'm getting closer to where I need to be. I feel uneasy when doing something I ought not to do. It's a weird feeling.

I used to think I was "too ambitious" or "worked too hard", but I find much joy in pushing towards something much more significant than myself. I don't know what that is, but I know I'm moving towards something. There is no other choice.
By the way, what was your and is your journey of healing, what helped you here?
I read your message and went away to think about this—an absolute can of worms. There isn't a specific point, but a series of realisations or "cracks" that questioned my position.

Here are a couple of points which I wish I told myself.

Know your role in failures.
I had a bad breakup when I was seventeen. Off the back of this, I dived head first into manosphere content, explaining how I ended up on my arse at a time I was vulnerable. Tom Lekyis, Better Bachelor, Think Before You Sleep, and Entrepreneurs in Cars (when they were all much more minor) seeped in.

I had blamed many people for a long time, but truthfully, I had been willingly stepped on for years, and that resentment was huge in me. I blamed many people except for myself.

Once I took sheer accountability for it when I was nineteen, I began to see how the role had played in the downfall of that breakup. Not only that, but I started looking around in my life for other things I was screwing up.

Listen to alternative views.
I want you see yourself as a researcher and continually write your findings.

My brain's primary training is chemistry. Let me describe how we do proper research.

When you prepare research, you do a lot of reading. Some of the things you read are trash, and some are good. You have to look at critiques and supporting evidence. You must also read conflicts of interest. Most importantly, you must draw your conclusions from your research. If you can't have a nuanced and well-versed argument, you've not researched a broad enough catalogue of sources.

Evaluate, evaluate, evaluate. Conclude. If you recognize that you may be wrong, that's okay. I recently discovered a big truth I'd ignored for a long time, and it drop-kicked me.

Now, you can use YouTube, an excellent learning resource. For some basic research, you may type in "Hamza analysis," "XYZ debunked," or maybe some of the links I shared.

I think the best way to prevent rabbit holes is to listen to the other perspective, understand why they arrived at that point, and refuse to label them as you close yourself off.

A common tactic I see often is the "us versus them" narrative. Be very aware of it—many groups strawman the other, resulting in misunderstandings from misguided assumptions.

Another term for this is empathy. It changes your mind from "attack" mode to "understand" mode. You become less aggressive and emotional and then understand how someone arrived at their conclusion.

You've done this today by posting your views here. You've been ripped apart because they get torn apart once you bring ideas out into the sunlight. You're not the first and won't be the last.

Be aware of how people capitalise on insecurity.

Courses, E-Books, "secret sauces," coaches, private communities—many of these require fear, desperation, insecurity, FOMO, etc. to sell. When you vet a creator, are they selling something for you to buy?

Hence, Hamza is trying to scare you that there is not enough to go around - Adonis School.
Hence Tate talking
about the "Real World" and that you are a "brokie" - Hustler University.
Hence Iman Ghadzi talking LOADS on SMMA - Selling SMMA coaching.

They also want you to be angry and emotional. When you view the world in this state, you're less rational, and that's perfect for keeping you in the loop.

We clearly see how the legacy media is a part of the SCRIPT, but many don't see that the dogmas portrayed are also the SCRIPT.

SCRIPT speak is everywhere in the manosphere. You'll hear the exact unsubstantiated phrases repeated over and over.

Not all things are bad, but you have to be very cautious. It's not hard to put on a front, and sell a trash course. It happens all too often & too many get burned.

I will say there are things to be learned from what they say but do put it under the microscope. Chew the meat, spit out the bones.

Afterthought edit: Please also know that many of the responses you've seen here today are from users who are fed up with the barrage of low-value contributions - stick around, and you'll know what I mean.

Last edited:

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
It's a shame that this thread got marked as Landfill. The initial post was garbage that has been fed to you, but you have shown a lot of humility & willingness to change.

I read somewhere that you were 16. You remind me a lot of a younger version of Spenny.

I have videos of myself where the videos felt unwatchable. Bigoted, substandardly researched and poorly nuanced. It felt like I was hearing glass being scraped on a chalkboard.

Don't feel bad about it. It's a good thing you've been challenged—that's where the best growth comes from. Read the GOLD threads, and look to provide value to people in your world.

Out of all the places I've been on the internet, this forum has to be the most authentic.
  • No hatred for others.
  • Real DOers, providing SERIOUS value.
  • Honest discussions - you've already seen people will cut the crap and go for the jugular.
  • People who I actually want to emulate and wish to be. In other words, upstanding & true leaders.
  • Far more personable. You can talk to people, discuss ideas and collaborate. Hell, you may even make friends!

Humans love the suffering. I don't think life would be worth living if we didn't have it.
  • It's why people complain a lot
  • It's why people like to be victims.
  • It's why people like to do awe-inspiring crazy stuff (climbing Everest, running in Death Valley)
  • It's why people like to go to the gym.
  • It's why people like to create businesses, even if it absorbs their entire life.
It's a matter of where you channel it. Existential Kink is a good book for this stuff. We love the struggle.

I've found that when I run towards discomfort, I feel I'm getting closer to where I need to be. I feel uneasy when doing something I ought not to do. It's a weird feeling.

I used to think I was "too ambitious" or "worked too hard", but I find much joy in pushing towards something much more significant than myself. I don't know what that is, but I know I'm moving towards something. There is no other choice.

I read your message and went away to think about this—an absolute can of worms. There isn't a specific point, but a series of realisations or "cracks" that questioned my position.

Here are a couple of points which I wish I told myself.

Know your role in failures.
I had a bad breakup when I was seventeen. Off the back of this, I dived head first into manosphere content, explaining how I ended up on my arse at a time I was vulnerable. Tom Lekyis, Better Bachelor, Think Before You Sleep, and Entrepreneurs in Cars (when they were all much more minor) seeped in.

I had blamed many people for a long time, but truthfully, I had been willingly stepped on for years, and that resentment was huge in me. I blamed many people except for myself.

Once I took sheer accountability for it when I was nineteen, I began to see how the role had played in the downfall of that breakup. Not only that, but I started looking around in my life for other things I was screwing up.

Listen to alternative views.
I want you see yourself as a researcher and continually write your findings.

My brain's primary training is chemistry. Let me describe how we do proper research.

When you prepare research, you do a lot of reading. Some of the things you read are trash, and some are good. You have to look at critiques and supporting evidence. You must also read conflicts of interest. Most importantly, you must draw your conclusions from your research. If you can't have a nuanced and well-versed argument, you've not researched a broad enough catalogue of sources.

Evaluate, evaluate, evaluate. Conclude. If you recognize that you may be wrong, that's okay. I recently discovered a big truth I'd ignored for a long time, and it drop-kicked me.

Now, you can use YouTube, an excellent learning resource. For some basic research, you may type in "Hamza analysis," "XYZ debunked," or maybe some of the links I shared.

I think the best way to prevent rabbit holes is to listen to the other perspective, understand why they arrived at that point, and refuse to label them as you close yourself off.

A common tactic I see often is the "us versus them" narrative. Be very aware of it—many groups strawman the other, resulting in misunderstandings from misguided assumptions.

Another term for this is empathy. It changes your mind from "attack" mode to "understand" mode. You become less aggressive and emotional and then understand how someone arrived at their conclusion.

You've done this today by posting your views here. You've been ripped apart because they get torn apart once you bring ideas out into the sunlight. You're not the first and won't be the last.

Be aware of how people capitalise on insecurity.

Courses, E-Books, "secret sauces," coaches, private communities—many of these require fear, desperation, insecurity, FOMO, etc. to sell. When you vet a creator, are they selling something for you to buy?

Hence, Hamza is trying to scare you that there is not enough to go around - Adonis School.
Hence Tate talking
about the "Real World" and that you are a "brokie" - Hustler University.
Hence Iman Ghadzi talking LOADS on SMMA - Selling SMMA coaching.

They also want you to be angry and emotional. When you view the world in this state, you're less rational, and that's perfect for keeping you in the loop.

We clearly see how the legacy media is a part of the SCRIPT, but many don't see that the dogmas portrayed are also the SCRIPT.

SCRIPT speak is everywhere in the manosphere. You'll hear the exact unsubstantiated phrases repeated over and over.

Not all things are bad, but you have to be very cautious. It's not hard to put on a front, and sell a trash course. It happens all too often & too many get burned.

I will say there are things to be learned from what they say but do put it under the microscope. Chew the meat, spit out the bones.

Afterthought edit: Please also know that many of the responses you've seen here today are from users who are fed up with the barrage of low-value contributions - stick around, and you'll know what I mean.
Humans are in love with suffering sounds interesting, basically it is one of the sources of projecting meaning to life according to logotherapy - and basically nobody can stand the absurdism of life, one either commits suicide or accepts and lives on.

I have a theory that we all are perfect, and god gives us anything we ask him for in every situation - even now, especially for the humanity right now, but we hate ourselves and fearing punishment we decide to self abuse.

I do love this forum because of non bullshit approach of people here, it can be toxic, but only if you unconsciously manifest it, basically these are wonderful people with greatness shining in every word they write in comments.

People do sell and it is in our nature, we're experts in torturing others and especially ourselves, why, you reccomended a great book worth reading by the way, arigato kosaimasu.

I have this inner deep desire to read (addiction) because life feels off, meaningless and absurd without an opinion of authors out there seeking truth just like us - but no opinion, book, video is never since my mentor is truth for me, it is truism, but in this social world we will never find truth and feels like it is unique for everyone just as meaning.

I recently felt divine, self-sufficient, conscious of everything and you know how it felt: boring as hell, maybe because it is the fiction and false self lie and feeling this way is attainable only to prophets and saints.

I felt like books are not in need, people as well, goals and especially the feeling of striving is too illusion and discomfort is a lie (this paradoxical schizophrenia kicked in, ha-ha) and then it got me feeling bored - but we gotta learn how to live with boredom, easiness and effortlessness, because this is the true nature of everything - it can only be seen through microscope, and if there is a noise, sabotage, kinkiness of yours not inquired, then, bad news - you will not even see anything through this kinda fog.

I started watching dark feminine, femme fatale videos yesterday when downloaded YouTube finally, it was great, literally, that youtuber "surpassing" hamza was a real gold, no wonder people love her so much, bet she will start selling courses, but it is truly wise - she has this video of queen being your birthright, and it is fact for every person - being kings and queens are our birthright, and not only that - in every person there is masculine and feminine parts of psyche, and maybe it is the secret, if we make feminine side of our psyche, this kinky unconscious shadow and divine subconscious mind with its belief carrying, then we can end self sabotage, because queens are only about receiving, and thanking by asking more from god, while kings protect, rule and lead.

I was feeling lazy getting up from bed because this day would be meaningless and absurd, but then it kicked me in - this is the beauty of life, people love paying price for everything instead of getting the it for free, it is the nature, but naturally it feels effortless and easy, while in our fiction minds we exaggerated it to infinity.

What do you think about self sabotage, meaning of life and feelings of absurd?

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
What do you think about self sabotage, meaning of life and feelings of absurd?
I don't know.

You can get into wraps with this because there is no correct answer. The Forum and its participants subscribe to creating scalable value for people. I subscribe to this because the transaction is clear—I provide something of value, and in return, I get value—a win-win.

As I've said, stick around and read some of the GOLD posts - they're highlighted for a reason.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Any man or woman can level up. This is not a competition of the genders on who can do better. As much as I love being competitive. I'd rather it not be a blood bath between the genders. Be in the competition to yourself and don't compare who is doing better. This creates segregation, not by color, but by gender.

At the end of the day, anyone can do better not only for themselves but for those around them as well.

I don't really care which gender is doing better me or a woman. If she's doing than me, more power to her, I would love to hear her story! What did she do? What is she doing to help another?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
@Darklight

You're clearly very smart, but you are young and inexperienced.

Overthinking, especially under these circumstances, is a recipe for disaster.

I too am still young, and still inexperienced, but I am at least 10 years ahead in life than you, so I will give you the following practical advice that I really hope you will take to heart:

1. Stop watching bullshit on youtube IMMEDIATELY.​

• Youtubers have a vested interest in you watching their videos, and most are not qualified to offer life advice
  • If you still want to be on youtube, watch university lectures, or actual thinkers - Jordan Peterson or Lex Fridman are great examples

2. The forum​

• To say that this place is a goldmine, would be the understatement of the century.
  • Read the gold threads. Don't make up your mind immediately. Process the information thoroughly.

3. Pick up a sport​

• Starting training was one of the best decisions of my life.
  • Physical effort is often the best antidote for overthinking.
  • Exercising provides an extensive list of benefits that would require an entire thread to explain.

Let's stop the overthinking, let's stop the bullshit, and let's get back to work.

As I've said, the world needs strong and competent people.

And it is our duty to become those people.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've not been following this but it looks like people spent a lot of time adding value.

Moved out of landfill. Let me know what a suitable title might be for what this thread became.

Trevor305

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 21, 2023
We all can level up and do amazing things differently together.

Instead of the ''US verse THEM'' mentality, we can collaborate together and learn from each other.

As for the competition. it's part of being effective as a human being. We need it to survive and feel hungry to do more.
The only person you need to conquer in this competing game is not a Man or a Woman but you. You're your biggest competition. Control and conquer yourself as a man, first, every day before you conquer the world. Think before you buy into them, Question things first, and do things after being sure. The Mainstream Media, social media, your favorite gurus who you claim saved you when they themselves indoctrinated and brainwashed you into believing their ''Bullshit.''

As for self-improvement, remember, it's ''SELF'' and then ''IMPROVEMENT'' which means improve yourself not men or women but yourself. Stop feeling Envious, jealous and insecure etc. about things you can't control. Those are feelings, not facts. Emotions not making any logical sense. That's not reality. Change the way you view things, and you'll change the way you feel about things.

Like @Andy Black always states, Help People, start with the people close to you.

Like @heavy_industry states, GET BACK TO WORK.

CHEERS!!!
Any man or woman can level up. This is not a competition of the genders on who can do better. As much as I love being competitive. I'd rather it not be a blood bath between the genders. Be in the competition to yourself and don't compare who is doing better. This creates segregation, not by color, but by gender.

At the end of the day, anyone can do better not only for themselves but for those around them as well.

I don't really care which gender is doing better me or a woman. If she's doing than me, more power to her, I would love to hear her story! What did she do? What is she doing to help another?
You made a good point.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I've not been following this but it looks like people spent a lot of time adding value.

Moved out of landfill. Let me know what a suitable title might be for what this thread became.

Yeah, it's pretty cool to see the way this turned round. Started off as a complete waste of space and has ended with some great life advice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.