The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Z**** Changed How I View The World

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
I learned how effective it is to travel in a wolf pack. In the areas where I may be weak at, another wolf can help out because it is his strengths. The end result is you move faster and higher as a wolf pack.

How I wish to join this wolf pack! Being a lone wolf is very challenging.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tristan2k0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Aug 4, 2014
Southern Colorado
What an absolute gem to dig up! ICK your threads have connected with me more than most, I feel like you are my mentor whom engraved wise words into stone many ages ago, and I am finally discovering them. I am beginning my copywrite journey as I think its the best way for me to learn and to jump into marketing and sales. I have never even heard about copywrite until I discovered it on this amazing forum, and you guys have basically laid out the blueprint for me to follow, I feel very rich for just discovering your posts sir. You are probably miles ahead now from when you first created this thread so I hope everyone is doing mighty fine! I sure am, well I better get to reading/studying Dan Kennedy and undergo the Gary Halbert 30 day challenge! Sorry for spammin this thread up but I had something to say, thank you all very much. :tiphat:

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
Bump.

Incredible! Thank you.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,183%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Meh. As I've grown in life and business, I've come to the belief that a mentor shouldn't be dipping into your pockets. I don't see MJ or biophase trying to sell mentorship to anybody.

With that said, I do feel that Z dropped some pretty incredible bombs of knowledge on here once upon a time. One of his guppies(a former member here) went on to become a millionaire extremely fast utilizing what he learned from Z about driving traffic through FB.

Driving traffic is an incredibly useful skill. Once you have that skill, you could go into almost any niche and make a killing.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Meh. As I've grown in life and business, I've come to the belief that a mentor shouldn't be dipping into your pockets. I don't see MJ or biophase trying to sell mentorship to anybody.

With that said, I do feel that Z dropped some pretty incredible bombs of knowledge on here once upon a time. One of his guppies(a former member here) went on to become a millionaire extremely fast utilizing what he learned from Z about driving traffic through FB.

Driving traffic is an incredibly useful skill. Once you have that skill, you could go into almost any niche and make a killing.
Did you check that pm I sent?

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,183%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Did you check that pm I sent?
I don't respond to PM's anymore. Too busy building businesses these days. I've gotten some pretty weird PM's over the years including one guy who was threatening to kill himself if I didn't help him.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I don't respond to PM's anymore. Too busy building businesses these days. I've gotten some pretty weird PM's over the years including one guy who was threatening to kill himself if I didn't help him.
Whoa lmao , well what is the best way to contact you ?

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Whoa lmao , well what is the best way to contact you ?

Read his posts, then read them again. ICK posted so much that you should take action on. I stopped my 1st business just a few days ago, partly due to the fact that his posts showed me that it's not creating value for others. I don't post about it yet because it's just in the beginning phase, but I'm working on a product based on his advice now. Something that's based on a real need, that will help a lot of people. I wouldn't be doing it without ICK. But instead of trying to contact him, I rather do something that shows my biggest respect for all the knowledge he put into here, not to mention the big amount of time that went into it. That something is taking action on his advice.

That being said, read his posts and you'll understand why he doesn't respond to PMs anymore.

Take action on his advice, create something for others. That's the best way to thank him in my opinion.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Read his posts, then read them again. ICK posted so much that you should take action on. I stopped my 1st business just a few days ago, partly due to the fact that his posts showed me that it's not creating value for others. I don't post about it yet because it's just in the beginning phase, but I'm working on a product based on his advice now. Something that's based on a real need, that will help a lot of people. I wouldn't be doing it without ICK. But instead of trying to contact him, I rather do something that shows my biggest respect for all the knowledge he put into here, not to mention the big amount of time that went into it. That something is taking action on his advice.

That being said, read his posts and you'll understand why he doesn't respond to PMs anymore.

Take action on his advice, create something for others. That's the best way to thank him in my opinion.
Understood , I got the ball rolling

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Holy crap. Now I'm glad I just get asked to do remedial math and google things.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Really? Why is that

It's my opinion of course... but at that time, the community was a little more fragmented and most people were kind of out doing their own thing, reporting on it here. Z was one of those people, and he formed a group of people helping him in his business (in return for mentorship). This kind of split the community.

It's more unified now that Z's gone. This year's Summit was proof of that. Z's legacy is still here, though, and is partially responsible for several forum members' success. Z made me money, too.

I'm not going to go into it any further. The long version is much, much longer and I will never be the one to go into it. There's a thread on the forum where someone asked about what happened and MJ said, firmly, that it won't be talked about here. It's the way it should be tbh

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
It's my opinion of course... but at that time, the community was a little more fragmented and most people were kind of out doing their own thing, reporting on it here. Z was one of those people, and he formed a group of people helping him in his business (in return for mentorship). This kind of split the community.

It's more unified now that Z's gone. This year's Summit was proof of that. Z's legacy is still here, though, and is partially responsible for several forum members' success. Z made me money, too.

I'm not going to go into it any further. The long version is much, much longer and I will never be the one to go into it. There's a thread on the forum where someone asked about what happened and MJ said, firmly, that it won't be talked about here. It's the way it should be tbh

So how did you guys found out Z is a scam artist?

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

Can we just like get a short statement of what happened at least?

This is more intriguing than Epstein getting suicided.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
So how did you guys found out Z is a scam artist?

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019

I read an article outside this forum that says Z is a scam artist who lures young entrepreneurs into his business, makes them trust him and when they invest money in his business he'll dump the business on them and then takes that money and run away.

My question is how you guys found out who he is.

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019

Why are you linking this?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Why are you linking this?
I believe, the powers that be want this rabbit hole filled in.

If you want to dig in, all of the info is lying in the open. The mystery of it all makes it seem 10x more tantalizing than it really is. I just feel bad for people who got burned, who have to see it get bumped up all the time. :(

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I read an article outside this forum that says Z is a scam artist who lures young entrepreneurs into his business, makes them trust him and when they invest money in his business he'll dump the business on them and then takes that money and run away.

My question is how you guys found out who he is.

This is your second drama post/thread in a few days. Since his name is literally blocked on the forums maybe it’s clear to you people don’t want it discussed?

Stop reposting internet drama and start focusing on yourself. This line of thinking and your behavior is childish/trolling.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Did 5 min of googling and figured it out.

I now agree nothing else needs to be said, it's all out there in the open if you just look.

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
This is your second drama post/thread in a few days. Since his name is literally blocked on the forums maybe it’s clear to you people don’t want it discussed?

Stop reposting internet drama and start focusing on yourself. This line of thinking and your behavior is childish/trolling.

Since my previous reply to this was removed by moderation, I'll leave it here.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

MikeS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Apr 26, 2018
Czech Republic
Hey Z, I'm not writing to ask you for any favors, I just wanted to let you know that you've made an impact on my life through your presence on MJ's forum.

I've had many failures and a few small successes so far in my journey. The point when things began to really stick in my brain was when I humbled myself and really started taking your words to heart. I got tired of failing while trying to do things in a way that I thought was best so I put the ego aside and soaked up your words to the core.

Many moons ago you said, "Learn to write copy and you will have a license to print money. Learn Dan Kennedy's systems and the money will print itself". You didn't say why or how it would give me that license, but I trusted your wisdom. Immediately after that, I made a promise to study and hand write John Carlton and Gary Halbert's work every day for 90 days. I was hooked on it because I realized that not only does it teach you how to sell, it also teaches you how to become a better entrepreneur.

It helps you create better products, find needs/solutions to those needs, and overcome objections. It has also impacted how I speak with others and how I handle personal situations. Powerful stuff. I think the most unusual impact it has had is that I no longer care about making money as much as wanting to solve the pains of business owners.

Learning to write copy has given me the confidence to pick up the phone and start reaching out to people. Face to face. No more hiding behind the safety of a computer. Next week I'll be sitting in on business meetings and shadowing people throughout their day, hoping to find pains in their business that can be solved with software. From there, I will outsource the development of the software overseas. Hopefully within 6-12 months I will have a fully running business.

Z, you're a hero to me. A legend among legends. A sumo wrestler in a room full of skinny kids. Shout-out to all the other heroes on here too...MJ, JackEdwards, Vigilante, biophase, Snowbank, Russ, Globalwealth, Rickson9, SteveO, AroundTheWorld, I'm sure I'm forgetting some other ones too but you know who you are.View attachment 6500

Haha man, before I clicked this I had to screenshot the headline and add it to my swipe-file because it was pulling me in and I was like: "Holy **** what a great headline!" :)

Had no clue that this post will be about copy. Great post!

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Did you remove my reply again?

Then there is no use in replying to your delusions. I'll put you on Ignore.

(I have only one account. That's all I can say. )

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Did you remove my reply again? @Fox

View attachment 28853

Yes, cause at this stage you are just spamming.

You got multiple accounts, are bumping old drama posts, and with both accounts are just annoying everyone with nonsense posts.

I guess you got banned before and now just want attention.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.