Hwil4321
New Contributor
Hi all,
I have a property development, lettings and management company, I recently started a youtube channel to get my name out there as a competitor I know of has around 2000 subscribers and has people contacting him to invest their money. I am wondering if anyone knows any hacks on how to grow your channel with real people?
I have just passed 1k Instagram followers using followliker which is amazing as I get real targeted people with almost zero effort. However, youtube seems like more of a hard slog.
So far in my search, posting high quality 10min+ videos on a regular schedule seems like the only option, but it kind of sucks as I am spending hours on hours filming and editing with zero guarantee people will watch it, so far 2 videos released and I only have 12 subscribers that came from posting in property groups ad friends.
My current strategy is just to slog out the videos with hope, whilst building up my Instagram and getting SEO done on my website to help direct views to the videos and ceiling around people to each page.
Any type of advice would be amazing.
I have a property development, lettings and management company, I recently started a youtube channel to get my name out there as a competitor I know of has around 2000 subscribers and has people contacting him to invest their money. I am wondering if anyone knows any hacks on how to grow your channel with real people?
I have just passed 1k Instagram followers using followliker which is amazing as I get real targeted people with almost zero effort. However, youtube seems like more of a hard slog.
So far in my search, posting high quality 10min+ videos on a regular schedule seems like the only option, but it kind of sucks as I am spending hours on hours filming and editing with zero guarantee people will watch it, so far 2 videos released and I only have 12 subscribers that came from posting in property groups ad friends.
My current strategy is just to slog out the videos with hope, whilst building up my Instagram and getting SEO done on my website to help direct views to the videos and ceiling around people to each page.
Any type of advice would be amazing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
