What's new

Young Aspiring Entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

AugrumAutumn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
3
Location
South Africa
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 167%
Hello world! My name is Sarel and I am from South Africa. It's a great honor to be part of the Fastlane community. I can feel reassured that I will gain insight from the material within and improve myself in order to give more back to the world. I'm sure plenty of the nice folks on this forum was once trapped in the slowlane, humiliated, frustrated, broke and miserable. It took me a long painful process to remodel my belief system about wealth creation and TMF wisdom really dropped the bomb on these old beliefs.

My commitment to initialize business systems was never an obstacle to success but after reading TMF I have learned that my failures was caused by focusing on the event (receiving money) rather than the process. I will be honest and say that I am still young in the application of the producer mind set but with a fierce commitment, supportive community and strong principles I can envision greatness in the near future.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom