The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yet another marketing agency progress thread..

Marketing, social media, advertising

poseidn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 1, 2016
No big updates, just thought i'd post. Making some consistent $ with this biz. Had a few opportunities arise in other areas i'm pursuing too (that are better long-term), business is automated A-Z so requires maybe 1hr of my time a day

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

poseidn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 1, 2016
Been travelling for past 7 months.

Started from zero with a new business as old business wasn't doing great.

Started a business with another partner who I eventually found was stealing from me - he was siphoning off leads and calls I was generating and keeping them for himself.

Had another business with a partner which didn't work out aswell.

Both of these business failures/learnings occurred within the same week (a tough week!)

Had to start from zero in May 2022, but this time I was going to do it all on my own, no partners. Flew to SEA on a 1 way ticket and 5 months later was bringing in $7k/month MRR (80% margin)

It's now May 2023, a year on - and i've had a BLAST this last year. Been working a couple hours a day, partying lots an travelling.

Decided to focus on biz in last 2 months and am now at $15k MRR (90% margin). While this is a small money to lots of people, I have never had this much money ever. But I know i've got to get to the next level - million dollar per year earning status. Then beyond that to an exit.

This thread is great because I can see it's taken me pretty much 3 years to get to this income level which is just unacceptable. But I feel now momentum is behind me - i have a base level of money to deploy and base level of skills.

Next goal is to funnel all of this cash into a new, more scalable venture (based on paids ads) that will get me to $100k/mo, but this will require a new business. Then, use the funds from that to go for a fastlane project (something to sell for $XXMN)

So, in short, my current 'plan' is:
STAGE 1 - Service business to $10k (i've gone past this now)
STAGE 2 - Business that can be scaled with paid ads (think ecom, info, etc) to $100k
STAGE 3 - Fastlane project (think saas, maybe ecom still, etc) to $XXM.

Each stage builds cash flow for the next stage and builds skills essential for the next stage.

Last edited:

poseidn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 1, 2016
Got into infoproducts last couple of months as realised i needed to change my vehicle to get to $100k/mo, been learning a F*ck tonne, and funneling all my earnings from agency into adspend. Learning at a very fast rate.

Very excited to see where future takes this.

Current plan (which will likely change) is to get infoprod publishing company to 6fig months, ideally more, mid-6figs ideally. Then get into a fastlane business (think saas, software, maybe ecom etc).

I plan to update this thread ever 6 months or so, whenever it comes to mind to update it. Would be nice to look back on years from now. Anyone in infoproducts and running cold-traffic feel free to DM me, happy to talk shop and share learnings.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.