- Joined
- Jun 5, 2014
- Messages
- 365
Rep Bank
$1,130
$1,130
User Power: 111%
So I've started my blog. My goal is to help people become like us or become great in general. So kind of like a self help Blog if you will. I know Blogging is easy intro but I seek to be exceptional. Most Self Help blogs don't offer anything concrete that will inspire and motivate. They only offer ideas that are worth pondering on at best.
And example of something concrete would be like quitting caffeine, masturbation, or working out. These are things that can be felt as a DRASTIC change. If you start working out you will be more driven, have better focus, and be more motivated than if you are a couch slob, etc.
My problem is a kind of writers block. I have plenty of messages to deliver and I have experienced CHANGE in myself, I don't however know which messages to deliver and how to make them STICK in readers minds. Or transfering my thoughts onto paper.
Should I read somebooks on writing?
Should I invest in some other book that will help me transfer my emotions into clear concise thoughts that can be written down?
What books?
Have you found anything that helps you?
Thanks for any replies!
And example of something concrete would be like quitting caffeine, masturbation, or working out. These are things that can be felt as a DRASTIC change. If you start working out you will be more driven, have better focus, and be more motivated than if you are a couch slob, etc.
My problem is a kind of writers block. I have plenty of messages to deliver and I have experienced CHANGE in myself, I don't however know which messages to deliver and how to make them STICK in readers minds. Or transfering my thoughts onto paper.
Should I read somebooks on writing?
Should I invest in some other book that will help me transfer my emotions into clear concise thoughts that can be written down?
What books?
Have you found anything that helps you?
Thanks for any replies!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
