Qomfortablane
New Contributor
Hello fastlane members,
I hope you guys are doing well. Longtime lurker on the forums, I've been reading a lot and looking at the great resources available.
I'd like to pick member's brains to see how to benefit from the World Cup 2022 being held in my country of Qatar.
Qatar is Avery small country of 13,000 km2. All of the games will be played within 1hour and a half drive from each other.
I'm trying to find innovative ways to benefit from the 1.5m+ tourists who are set to come for the WC.
What would you guys do if you were in my place?
I hope you guys are doing well. Longtime lurker on the forums, I've been reading a lot and looking at the great resources available.
I'd like to pick member's brains to see how to benefit from the World Cup 2022 being held in my country of Qatar.
Qatar is Avery small country of 13,000 km2. All of the games will be played within 1hour and a half drive from each other.
I'm trying to find innovative ways to benefit from the 1.5m+ tourists who are set to come for the WC.
What would you guys do if you were in my place?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
